Diskeeper 15 Professional 18.0.1104.0

jalaffa

• Replies 233
  • Views 46.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hi soft sorry for the delayed reply... my bad thats v5 not the endpoint, i believe lyon already posted it for you .. thanks to lyon.

Hey everyone, so eventually succeeded someone to crack Diskeeper 15?

Are you kidding ? This and previous Diskeeper 12 never will be cracked for sure.

... and trial resets ? Who cares about that ?

@ viggen, i still can't say... i just initially tested it in my system, i don't know if it works from other pc( restarting and moving back and forth for 6 months and 1 year, seems to work, manual defrag is actually fast better than PD...and yeah my pc was better as i thought.

Anyhow, i leave it to all of you guys...as too tired from work... Below is the bat file for serial registration using the "current trial setup in the website" if you want to test it. :)

Just some share for the process:

**** Uninstall and restart PC. Added: Check ProgramData\Condusiv Technologies after uninstall...and clean folder using uninstall tool like Revo or any etc...

1. Extract official setup, ( 2 files - setup for each system)

2. Run the extracted setup of DK depending on your system

3. Install as normally do, when asked to reboot, reboot later.

4. Off the DKService.exe process

5. Well if you want, which i did actually, run the TR by knowledge (once)

6. Replace DKCTrl.dll from patch one.

7. Run the dkreg.bat ( important to run as admin mode)

Reboot PC .

Link for DKreg Test:

http://www.solidfiles.com/d/1b3ca12360/dkreg.7z

pass:

That's it...

knowledge: u just need to install the program diskeeper15 and then copy and replace DkUserCtrl.dll:

and then run dkreg.bat as admin and your done

hamanokaito: Service Diskeeper will change IsTrialware 0 to 1, After three days will be reported trial. :uhuh:

@knowledge: Does It really work?

software182

Hi Slede, thanks for this. But this is for V-Locity not V-Locity Endpoint. Could you give me latest V-Locity Endpoint installer ?

http://downloads.condusiv.com/trialware/V-locityEndpoint-English-30day.exe

:cheers:

Thank you lyon, i thought they released new V-Locity Endpoint. This is the same installer which i have for months :s

damn you condusiv :s :wtf:

MasterLokito
Excuse my ignorance, but what is the difference between the V-locity and Diskeeper? What is the best?

Again, sorry for the inconvenience and my bad English.

i just created this tiny tool to reset trial. use: it's very simple, Run it and then re-log in or reboot. all done! :)

https://mega.co.nz/#!Fw1GEDqB!1GdjfdG5s1gvYMTa9HgkpGChCTTxrflsPJDZYvnP-xU

Hey Kien_ViP, sorry to tell this, can you enlighten us how it really works, thnx

Regards!

hamanokaito

i just created this tiny tool to reset trial. use: it's very simple, Run it and then re-log in or reboot. all done! :)

Not working my friend !

Maybe you should try trialreset of Nikkon !

Link :

http://www.mediafire.com/download/19q16wilb3azcb5/DkAutoReset.exe

P/s: You can use Task Scheduler run it if you don't want disabled UAC !

it runs reset file at every startup. @hamanokaito,yes. i already used scheduler, i dont know why not work for u but its working like a charm on my win 8.1 x86 :)

hamanokaito

it runs reset file at every startup. @hamanokaito,yes. i already used scheduler, i dont know why not work for u but its working like a charm on my win 8.1 x86 :)

i think it only work on your computer ! :mellow:

i use windows 10 + V-locity Endpoint ! ^_^

P/s: Tôi đang thử nghiệm trialreset mới ! Nếu thành công thì quá hay bởi vì nó lưu được data ! Nhưng ngày sử dụng vẫn 30 day

Not working my friend !

Maybe you should try trialreset of Nikkon !

Link :

http://www.mediafire.com/download/19q16wilb3azcb5/DkAutoReset.exe

P/s: You can use Task Scheduler run it if you don't want disabled UAC !

Does it work on a limited account?

Members are reminded to respect forum rules

Members are asked to ensure their interactions (posts, PM's, shouts and status updates) are consistent with 'normal writing' in the English language.

I no talkee da Ingleesh langwij, but I olwees fallow da forim rools!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Used " hamanokaito" method on my V-locity installation.No popups or CMDs but V-locity is PAUSED on every computer restart.Have to manually skip the screen (see image ) on every restart to get it working. :(

V_locity_Paused.png

After manually skipping the above

Manual_skip.png

Suggestions please ???

hamanokaito

Used " hamanokaito" method on my V-locity installation.No popups or CMDs but V-locity is PAUSED on every computer restart.Have to manually skip the screen (see image ) on every restart to get it working. :(

After manually skipping the above

Suggestions please ???

Pause analysis because you use trialreset logon !

So you should configuration schedule again !

Pictrue:

16737670799_27f117778f_b.jpg2015-03-25_12-54-59 by Chan Kaito, on Flickr

Pause analysis because you use trialreset logon !

So you should configuration schedule again !

2015-03-25_12-54-59 by Chan Kaito, on Flickr

Not using any trial reset at the moment but it's still the same.BTW I guess there's no need for using any trial reset using this (hamanokaito's ) method ??? :unsure:

knowledge-Spammer

Try this medicine, it may help:

Site:Sharecode: 

that look like the file i posted

Just gotta say, sincerely, I am in awe of you guys and your knowledge and understanding of these fixes...you all lost me at page 1. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I haven't yet received any popup telling about the days countdown. I have replaced dkuser.dll and installed the reg file, which insert a serial to the program, until now, no boring popups remaining of a trial software, what abou you?

I haven't yet received any popup telling about the days countdown. I have replaced dkuser.dll and installed the reg file, which insert a serial to the program, until now, no boring popups remaining of a trial software, what abou you?

Hi viggen66, 4 days and everthing is oke.......this crack is finaly working!!!!

Archived