Total Uninstall 6.8.0

jalaffa

november_ra1n

The person who requested that patch told me it don't work right on x64 on v6.4.1 , JW said he may try again one day.

Also at Fuken's site they say it don't work right for v6.4.1 , Fuken's portable have a bug in it when I try to uninstall stuff that require reboot it becomes undone. The installed version don't have this bug.

To use the portable I have to make a snapshot then uninstall the program with windows uninstaller reboot then uninstall the leftovers from the snapshot . Then it works OK. PAF portables never work correct for stuff that require reboot most of the time because there self contained in the portable folder .

1. Fuken never post v 6.4.1 latest edition was 6.3.4 and working perfectly in my OS >>> Windows 8.1 Enterprise x64

2. I have been using this portable since November 2013, i have never come cross any bugs, if and when any software need rebooting you should refuse rebooting then carry on rest of the cleaning via TU then reboot.

3. If you are not keen on Portable and you need full installation there is working solution nicely posted by nanoman:

Again v6.3.4

Do not be too fussy use what ever working edition you can possibly find till now.

• Replies 378
  • Views 51.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The person who requested that patch told me it don't work right on x64 on v6.4.1 , JW said he may try again one day.

Also at Fuken's site they say it don't work right for v6.4.1 , Fuken's portable have a bug in it when I try to uninstall stuff that require reboot it becomes undone. The installed version don't have this bug.

To use the portable I have to make a snapshot then uninstall the program with windows uninstaller reboot then uninstall the leftovers from the snapshot . Then it works OK. PAF portables never work correct for stuff that require reboot most of the time because there self contained in the portable folder .

1. Fuken never post latest edition was 6.3.4 and working perfectly in my OS >>> Windows 8.1 Enterprise x64

2. I have been using this portable since November 2013, i have never come cross any bugs, if and when any software need rebooting you should refuse rebooting then carry on rest of the cleaning via TU then reboot.

3. If you are not keen on Portable and you need full installation there is working solution nicely posted by nanoman:

Again v6.3.4

Do not be too fussy use what ever working edition you can possibly find till now.

I was talking about 6.34 I'm not worried about it much ..I already have installed version fully working of 6.34 :lol:

Read the comments for 6.34 at Fuken's site they say the patch don't work for v 6.4.1 right thats why they never updated it ;)

november_ra1n

Read the comments for 6.34 at Fuken's site they say the patch don't work for v 6.4.1 right thats why they never updated it ;)

We all know about that patch for 6.4.1 not fully working, when i said he never update the build i was talking about nsaneforums not his portable side.

The end of the day latest fully working Edition is 6.3.4, thats all matter rest of them irrelevant at this point.

november_ra1n

Yep 6.34 is the last full working version for x64 unless you bought it.

Stand By Me | Playing For Change | Song Around the World [!_ :o _!]

Yep 6.34 is the last full working version for x64 unless you bought it.

Stand By Me | Playing For Change | Song Around the World [ :o ]

Do you have to allow internet access or something for that portable to work for programs you have to reboot to uninstall? Because When I tested it I have TU fully blocked I uninstall IDM with it reboot and it went back to trial version . Also my settings on my installed version was not persevered. I ended havering to register it back. And ran the same test on the installed version and it stay registered.

november_ra1n

Do you have to allow internet access or something for that portable to work for programs you have to reboot to uninstall? Because When I tested it I have TU fully blocked I uninstall IDM with it reboot and it went back to trial version . Also my settings on my installed version was not persevered. I ended havering to register it back. And ran the same test on the installed version and it stay registered.

I have never install any softwares in my PC unless i really need to, that portable version version has been working without blocking anything ---- on and off internet connection since the day one till now.

Fuken also pointed that do not block anything with firewall using portable Edition.

He did all the hard work in his magical portable to save your time going through work-around..

I have never install any softwares in my PC unless i really need to, that portable version version has been working without blocking anything on and off internet connection since the day one till now.

ok that explains it then I probably cant use it no ways because the way my firewall is setup . It wont allow internet in unless I make a rule to allow something.

Stand By Me | Playing For Change | Song Around the World [!_ :o _!]

Loved those guys singing and playing that song ! :dance2: :clap:

Next uncrackable app :D

Martau is a winner.

Nothing is.

He's just being paranoid with double-layer protections which just slower down your computer.

Or did he change something from execryptor+themida?

Next uncrackable app :D

Martau is a winner.

Nothing is.

He's just being paranoid with double-layer protections which just slower down your computer.

Or did he change something from execryptor+themida?

That's what I like to know has he changed something ? Use to be serials would leak out every so often , after updates runs out for a key there only good for that last version anyways ,looks like someone would shared one by now no serial since 25.11.13 and the last time this app was cracked right was 2009.02.22 by the web and the last the scene released it was just a serial along time ago.

Total Uninstall Pro Edition [installer] working v6.8.0 x86-x64

Total Uninstall Pro v6.8.0 [Portable] Working x86-x64

Tested

[installer version]

How to Run Total Uninstall Edition v6.8.0

1. Download Total-Uninstall-Setup-6.8.0.exe and Block_TU_0.rar, from The Link Below, Install TU obviously.

2. Internet Connection ON (Enable), Run "TU.exe"
after this you will get your TU in Unregistered version It's OK, Now Exit TU.

3. Extract "[Giveaway]--Gavrila Martau.rar" "License.dat" to your TU Directory Folder, "Program Options.xml"
to C:\ProgramData\Martau\Total Uninstall 6\ (Overwritten). Don't Forget to RUN "Block_TU.cmd"
(Administrator Rights). Now Run TU, you will See TU Professional Edition.

4. Done...
Enjoy This Release.

Thanks to november_ra1n / YSF [ru-board] for the script & nanoman earlier instruction]

Contents "Block_TU.cmd" (Windows command files) "License.dat", "Program Options.xml"

tu_martau_install.png

[Portable version]

1. Download "TUPortable.rar" From Download Link Below, Extract "TUPortable" Folder to Directory / Folder your Choice

Don't extract to C:\Program Files\, C:\Program Files (x86)\, will not work.

2. With Internet Connected, RUN "TUPortable.exe" or you can make a Short Cut on your Desktop, you will get your TU 6.8.0

unregistered it's OK , Just Exit TU, Extract "Block_TU.rar" Files "Block_TU.cmd", Run in (Administrator privilege).

3. Finally Run TU, Now you will have TU Pro Edition v6.8.0 Registered to your Username.

4. Done.

Notes: Contents "TUPortable.rar" ["TUPortable", Block_TU.rar included "[Giveaway]--Gavrila Martau.rar", "Readme.txt"]

tuins_6_8_x64.png

Download Installer Total Uninstall Pro v6.8.0

http://www.martau.com/archives/Total-Uninstall-Setup-6.8.0.exe

Download Block_TU_0.rar (8 kB)

http://www.mirrorcreator.comShare code: /files/1TTQEYWH/Block_TU_0.rar_links
Total Uninstall 6.8.0 Activation Code:
http://pastebin.comShare Code: /7N6e2cuy

Total Uninstall Pro v6.8.0 [Portable]

https://www.mirrorcreator.comShare Code: /files/1SXKJZMS/TUPortable.rar_links

Original Post november_ra1n >>> There

Total Uninstall Professional Edition 6.3.4.100 / 6.4.1 x86-x64

Tested

https://www.mirrorcreator.com/files/0Y6ERHFI/Total_Uninstall_Professional_Edition_6.4.1_x86-x64.7z_links

Total Uninstall Portable paf 6.4.1 Multilingual working x86-64

Tested

(Perkedleapps)

http://ge.tt/9A4UIch1/v/0

Screenshot

IF you Fancy with TU v6.3.4.100

TUPortable v6.3.4.100 32-64bit Multilingual.paf (PostableXapps)

http://www.mirrorcreator.com/files/CKK1VL9G/TUPortable_6.3.4.100_32bit_64bit_Multilingual.paf.exe_links

Total Unisntall Offline Installer v6.4.1 Date Code April 6, 2014 (download.cnet.com)

tu_614_pro_CRC.png

http://download.cnet.com/Total-Uninstall/3000-2096_4-10411866.html

on Page Scroll Down, Click Direct Download Link

Total.Uninstall.Professional.Edition.v6.4.1.x86.x64.Patch-REPT

https://www.mirrorcreator.com/files/0YRAFB5A/Total.Uninstall.Professional.Edition.v6.4.1.x86.x64.Patch-REPT.rar_links

november_ra1n

Total Uninstall 6.4.1 Professional working Crack 32-64 Bits

It looks like this has been made by same patch maker and we all know about, people just going around patching TU exe with known crack and flooding over and over again >> (RmK-FreE).

I am on Windows 8.1 64 bit >>> Program comes out 32 bit do not think this is proper crack useless..!

Jgc8se.png

It is quick reminder specially new register user and people who missed there is perfectly working latest portable version TUPortable_6.3.4.100_32bit_64bit_Multilingual.paf.exe by Fuken Gruven.

i have been using this version perfectly till now without any trouble it is not the latest but close..

Someone else mentioned the version at http://portablexapps.blogspot.de/2012/07/total-uninstall-portable.html

I noticed the versions have a different CRC and some of the content is different. I believe the on on the blog doesn't

work as well as the Jan. 25 version mentioned here. Can someone confirm this?

november_ra1n

Someone else mentioned the version at http://portablexapps.blogspot.de/2012/07/total-uninstall-portable.html

I noticed the versions have a different CRC and some of the content is different. I believe the on on the blog doesn't

work as well as the Jan. 25 version mentioned here. Can someone confirm this?

Fuken use to regularly maintaince his portable try to make it perfection, he left the forum and go back his portable side i guess this is updated but same version, i have also use his latest one from there April 04. 2014

Changelog* I was going to integrate v6.4.0 .. but the developers hardcoded their names for the registration. . a pet peeve of mine so i decided against it. If you're a quality reverser.. there's no need to brand everything. Your work should speak for itself. For those that still want to try.. simply replace in TU folder.* Since i was working on this .. i decided to update the launcher.. and optimize for max efficiency where ever possible.* Read the included documentation.

Official Links:

http://portablexapps.blogspot.de/2012/07/total-uninstall-portable.html

It looks like this has been made by same patch maker and we all know about, people just going around patching TU exe with known crack and flooding over and over again >> (RmK-FreE).

I am on Windows 8.1 64 bit >>> Program comes out 32 bit do not think this is proper crack useless..!

Jgc8se.png

Yep, Mistakenly when tried x64 , now post updated and tested worked on x64.

Thanks

Jgc8se.png

Thanks

That link is dead and the screen shot is of the Rept fix for x64 witch we done explian dont work for x64 .

Jgc8se.png

Thanks

That link is dead and the screen shot is of the Rept fix for x64 witch we done explian dont work for x64 .

Post Updated and tested Worked fine on X64

november_ra1n

Post Updated and tested Worked fine on X64

There is a difference between seems working or all the function fully working.!

I am modest and fully satisfied v6.3.4 and no time trying all the function fully working or not, however i still have a doubt it will be, but let other folks get their hands on it.!

@iih1 :- Not good . Not that one you posted before not this one by Rep.

... because of these cracks not well-done, people don`t like Total Uninstall , which is the best Uninstaller much above Revo Uninstaller the one they prefer.

So... @November_ra1n, keep version you mentioned and forget all the rest. Only a valid key is needed. Let`s forget cracks and trial-resets. :)

I can't get it work v6.4.1, only v6.3.4

I never did try it because my friend was helping JW to test it and was the one who requested he do x64 , IM me and told me it didn't work right on x64 before I ever got around to installing it . using v6.3.4 as well. I know the guy that cracked v6.4.1 for years and x64 patch was broke . ;)

Theres not been a public key since v6.3.4.

I thought the latest key was for v6.3.1. Anyone has a download link for the v6.3.4 installer + serial?

Up to this day I'm still using v6.3.1, and I really think it is time for an update.

Archived