"Compilation Of Tutorials, Guides, Tips & Updates"

dcs18

Dukun Cabul
22 minutes ago, BTJB said:

1. Just install IDM on fresh Windows System!

2. Disable your Internet Connection, tear out your cable! Leave connected only the cable for the PC power! :) 

3. Register IDM with REG file.

4. You just fucked up right now with Fake Serial. :lol:

So, why you always talking about blocking? What you achieve? Lying yourself

Please confirm again tomorrow after you have downloaded some files and turn OFF/ON PC several times ;)

• Replies 7.3k
  • Views 1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 minutes ago, BTJB said:

4. You just fucked up right now with Fake Serial. :lol:

I'm sure the fake serial is fucking you royally on your system/s — not here . . . . on ours. h3uXN07.gif

21 minutes ago, BTJB said:

So, why you always talking about blocking? What you achieve? Lying yourself

Why don't you search this thread to teach yourself how to clean the blacklisted IDM shit that's leftover, before accusing others of lying?

5 hours ago, dcs18 said:

The firewall method is working on select firewalls — on the rest, it works if DNS encrypting is supplemented.

The IPSec method does not work on its own — it works if supplemented with DNS, though.

Yes,  im actually considering if the Simple DNSCrypt which was succesfull in IDM who has no whitelist function may also use the whitelist of WF to some other sites like datafilehost , mirrorcreator sites.  Solidfiles is ok with dnscrypting Will test that out as soon as i finish with the currently one im working #5 test i posted a while back ( hamanakitos method modded some few codes on the script using not a random key or blocklisted retail keys)

IDM62-12345-678..........without patching/modding the IDM.exe main file

dgidm.jpg

Thanks mate

Always good to hear, sledge — hope you create the DNSCrypt tutorial whenever you find time.

If you need any help, do let us know what we can do from our side. F3h9xqz.gif

1 minute ago, dcs18 said:

Always good to hear, sledge — hope you create the DNSCrypt tutorial whenever you find time.

If you need any help, do let us know what we can do from our side. F3h9xqz.gif

Sorry if it takes long , just wanna make sure everythings fine at the end user, and exploring the ups and downs of it . however its doing good so far and its easy to activate IDM at system level, I just discovered some few sites not able to access maybe due to the dns resolver sites used which blocks some unwanted sites but most of the sites can be accessible thats why for existing windows firewall can whitelist those block sites by dns to WF is an excellent idea.

Yes will do , i dont have a longer time unti next week due to my work... tsk.. anyway, will do share everything i found out... will pm you about hamanokaitos im currently workingand  we can talk about that one as per hamanoakitos permission using his base blocking method. it is only a single script , you'll be surprised. Maybe Dukun Cabul can write a better batch file script as i loved how he organized making bacth files in his AIO. :)  

2 minutes ago, dcs18 said:

Take you own time, sledge — no hurry. ;)

Thanks mate :) , just a heads up in the registry there is that thingie------- IDM remote server registry.  

33 minutes ago, knowledge said:

see inbox maybe can help ?

see pm for initial batch modification, still needs some improvements as still testing the #5 as previosuly posted. 

2 hours ago, dcs18 said:

Why don't you search this thread to teach yourself how to clean the blacklisted IDM shit that's leftover, before accusing others of lying?

You ask me to make search about all 190 pages? Are you sure that I must follow all these useless steps and believe in all these pages? Instead in end to provide current simple method which can not work too, you still recommend me to read back the history. You haven't conclusion... Because it would never work. 

15 hours ago, BTJB said:

@Undertaker @dcs18 , IDM will always give you the fake registration, no matter what and how you block the app! I am surprised how you fight and expect to block something which save it's logs somewhere in event with info that the app never have been used with registration form for activation - simple you wasn't fill the registration info in registration window and in result you never completed this request with internet connection. Registration come with warning about fake, because the logs give info about mismatch. When you force registration with reg file, the app than need and check event logs for more details. Just like apps store limitation period in trial mode. The only condition is internet connection history during first running with provided registration info.

First I had no success with Adguard Beta on fresh Windows OS. Please confirm is this method still work to make another one attempt to be ensure and continue with cleaning of my system. IDM quickly goes into Fake Registration if you entered registration into registry and you run IDM for first time registered but current internet connection is disabled, "Turned Off". There is no any info that you was connected with required server!

Some things to keep in mind:-

1) Check and see if WFP driver is enabled in the Network option of Adguard. If it isn't enable it and check again.

2) Try registering through the app using a different key.(can be any serial no.)

3) If your IDM was corrupted and you copied that registry key and are now merging it into your new OS, please don't expect any magic.

4) I just checked it now like 5 mins back and it's working on my end.

If you need any more help, please do tell. :)

8 hours ago, dcs18 said:

Yes, that's the exact way I want it — wouldn't want clients to be able to surf that site and start downloading the latest installer before my deployment.

But if you remember, it(test checks) can occur on previous build as well, like someone replied that when these test check appeared in 6.28.11 it appeared in his/her system also, even though he/she was using 6.28.10. So, I don't know if holding them back is gonna save the problem. On the contrary, you just raised your workload. :P

2 hours ago, BTJB said:
5 hours ago, dcs18 said:

You ask me to make search about all 190 pages?

Did you even bother to read the OP and the credits?

Don't tell me that you want a tutorial on how to search tutorials.

2 hours ago, BTJB said:

Are you sure that I must follow all these useless steps and believe in all these pages?

Steps are never useless — but, Users who are unable to follow simple illustrative "ba ba black sheep" . . . . . . . certainly are!

2 hours ago, BTJB said:

Instead in end to provide current simple method which can not work too, you still recommend me to read back the history. You haven't conclusion... Because it would never work. 

If you have this preconceived notion that it would never work, why are you then even trying it — you want simple, feel welcome to use a patch or some other goddamned method, this thread is not for n00bs:—

On 6/17/2014 at 2:09 PM, dcs18 said:

Caution Note:

This guide is meant for Advanced Users & Intellectuals if you are a n00b, please do not proceed.

1 hour ago, Undertaker said:

But if you remember, it(test checks) can occur on previous build as well, like someone replied that when these test check appeared in 6.28.11 it appeared in his/her system also, even though he/she was using 6.28.10.

Not sure what you're driving at — can you explain.

1 hour ago, Undertaker said:

So, I don't know if holding them back is gonna save the problem. On the contrary, you just raised your workload. :P

How so?

Have just made one test deployment, so far — but, it was an easy one and did not meet my parameters.

10 minutes ago, dcs18 said:

Not sure what you're driving at — can you explain.

How so?

Have just made one test deployment, so far — but, it was an easy one and did not meet my parameters.

I just wanted to know why you don't want them to install IDM themselves? Now you would have to do it, isn't it? Hence, the increased workload.

Also how you yourself plan to download it(IDM setup)?

If IDM activation failed in future (on the latest release) due to new Tonec counter-measures, never mind even if it was as infrequent as once in 9 months or whatever — the impact could be disastrous if Customers had access to the Tonec site.

FWIW, restricted access is just another bonus for me — I anyways use some other method to block access (multi-pronged implementation never hurts.)

I wanted to ask(I'm assuming you are using SimpleDNSCrypt by now), do you use only primary one or even the secondary one?

Also, does simplednscrypt is needed to be provided net connectivity or that is for prog. update only and only dnscrypt-proxy service requires conn.?

2 minutes ago, Undertaker said:

I wanted to ask(I'm assuming you are using SimpleDNSCrypt by now), do you use only primary one or even the secondary one?

On my own system just the primary — on client side both (can't take a chance.)

2 minutes ago, Undertaker said:

Also, does simplednscrypt is needed to be provided net connectivity or that is for prog. update only and only dnscrypt-proxy service requires conn.?

The following 3 executables need net connectivity:—

• SimpleDnsCrypt.exe
  • dnscrypt-proxy.exe
  • dnscrypt-proxy-secondary.exe

8 hours ago, Undertaker said:

Some things to keep in mind:-

1) Check and see if WFP driver is enabled in the Network option of Adguard. If it isn't enable it and check again.

2) Try registering through the app using a different key.(can be any serial no.)

3) If your IDM was corrupted and you copied that registry key and are now merging it into your new OS, please don't expect any magic.

4) I just checked it now like 5 mins back and it's working on my end.

If you need any more help, please do tell. :)

What version of IDM you make experiments?

I am using the latest 6.28 Build 12!

I tried my tests a hundred times, all day.

1. Full uninstall IDM trough add/removes progam.

2. Reboot.

3. Clean all registry left. I even made cleaner based of your trace. Found some useless left for integration. All deleted.

4. Checked for Visual Protect 3.5 key with RTKF (32 and 64 bit version) freeware and I never had this key in my history!

5. Checked left folders by description of @dcs18 - nowhere, nothin found.

6. Reboot.

7. Install IDM. Checked once again for Visual Protect 3.5, nothing of course.

8. Unplug cable of internet. (I've just lost my connection for them accidentally, so they or their program should not bother me).

9. Fill the registration form. They notify me for problem with server connection. Then on every start it will show you fake serial until you delete the registration info from regedit. All the time I haven't internet access! Did you never ask yourself why it is like that? You jump something. You miss something.

A note to those who are using my hardened rules on Windows Firewall Control (WFC):—

Thanks to my brief encounter with the COMODO firewall — discovered a few flaws in my previous set of rules on Windows Firewall Control (WFC) and also new possibilities of hardening some other rules.

Just a heads up guys, As i posted previously, before that even offline, you get to have the fake serial - - - -  its in the idm registry which reads the key when you open IDM or any IDM related activity offline.

In online mode:

Based on the DNS Firewall pattern during IDM connection activity:

test.internetdownloadmanager.com
secure.internetdownloadmanager.com
www.internetdownloadmanager.com
mirror3.internetdownloadmanager.com
mirror5.internetdownloadmanager.com
registeridm.com

(in proper order)

4 hours ago, BTJB said:

What version of IDM you make experiments?

IDM v6.28.11 and v6.28.12 both Trial and Retail.

4 hours ago, BTJB said:

Then on every start it will show you fake serial until you delete the registration info from regedit. All the time I haven't internet access! 

If you are receiving fake serial even in offline mode, it's the system that's still not cleaned. That is a matter of fact.

4 hours ago, BTJB said:

Did you never ask yourself why it is like that?

The situation like that never arose at my end. :think:

• What exact version of Adguard did you use?
  • Post screenshots of the User Filter just highlighting the added IDM entries.
  • Post screenshot of Filtered Apps section in Adguard.

• Matrix locked this topic

Archived