Not working anymore with UK proxy. :(

Please send me a key if any.

Check PM,Enjoy.

i am also unable to get it.

please somebuddy hellp me to get one, i will be thanksful

thanks...

I sent my last license

thank u so much.

you are so kind, i really appreciate your effort.

i have signed in but still premium servers are not unlocked yet why?

• Replies 284
  • Views 50.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jobe

• Myna

• gws

• waledakmal

Top Posters In This Topic

can any one spare me a key. also cyberghost mostly gives me that servers are not available in my area. Is this becoz of free version or something else. It says to unlock my internet connection. whats the reason.

Edited by Ghazi

Hi,i just found you guys!Nice to meet you!!Please,i could really use a key...If any is left,please pm me...Thank you anyways! :)

Hello friends,

I've tried to get a key using the proxies but no one worked for me :(

So, is there anyone with an extra key that can share with me, please?

Thanks in advance :)

CG Giveaway Details

Plan Name: Special Edition-2

Countries Available: 6

Russia

Switzerland

Germany

Romania

U.S.A

Czech Republic

No. Of Devices: 1

Note:

Don't ever Activate Your New Activation Code with Existing Special Edition Subscription Account .....Because this Giveaway Activation Code will replace your Existing Special Edition Subscription Plan...

So this new Giveaway Activation Code will not Upgrade Ur Current Special Edition Subscription Plan....

Be careful About that

So At first Create a New Account @ https://account.cyberghostvpn.com/

Then Activate ur new account with ur new activation Code

& enjoy

How exactly do you tell which plan you bought. Im guessing checking the email they sent you. When you click on that link it doesnt mention special edition anywhere on the page. Im assuming I got the latest edition I got those countries available to me and as for the number of devices I dont care about that. I want to get this for my moms computer (shes paranoid about computer security). Ill see what I can do about getting a key if someone can save me the time of trying to get a free key by giving me one they have left (if anyone gots a key left PM me please. In the meantime Im going to try to get a key myself. The automated process is going to make it kinda challenging. Once again if anyone gots a key please save me the time and PM me. There are others before me that asked if you got a key give them your key first if anyone gots a key left after the others get there key please PM me thank you..

Edited by Holmes

I just get same thing

We have turned on the manual approval process for this promotion. Your request for a code has been recorded and may take up to 48 hours to process. You will be notified on approval. Alternatively, check "My Downloads" for your serial code.

CG Giveaway Details

Plan Name: Special Edition-2

Countries Available: 6

Russia

Switzerland

Germany

Romania

U.S.A

Czech Republic

No. Of Devices: 1

Note:

Don't ever Activate Your New Activation Code with Existing Special Edition Subscription Account .....Because this Giveaway Activation Code will replace your Existing Special Edition Subscription Plan...

So this new Giveaway Activation Code will not Upgrade Ur Current Special Edition Subscription Plan....

Be careful About that

So At first Create a New Account @ https://account.cyberghostvpn.com/

Then Activate ur new account with ur new activation Code

& enjoy

How exactly do you tell which plan you bought. Im guessing checking the email they sent you. When you click on that link it doesnt mention special edition anywhere on the page. Im assuming I got the latest edition I got those countries available to me and as for the number of devices I dont care about that. I want to get this for my moms computer (shes paranoid about computer security). Ill see what I can do about getting a key if someone can save me the time of trying to get a free key by giving me one they have left (if anyone gots a key left PM me please. In the meantime Im going to try to get a key myself. The automated process is going to make it kinda challenging. Once again if anyone gots a key please save me the time and PM me. There are others before me that asked if you got a key give them your key first if anyone gots a key left after the others get there key please PM me thank you..

Open up Cyberghost,go into settings(top right of panel next to help),click on 'My account',there you will see your current username,type of account,if there is any smartphone or tablet support and finally how long your account runs for.Hope this helps.I think your best course of action is to use a UK ip and wait the 48hrs and see if you can get a key that way.I personally, have as stated earlier in the thread given out all the spare keys I had.

Your Serial Code:
We have turned on the manual approval process for this promotion. Your request for a code has been recorded and may take up to 48 hours to process. You will be notified on approval. Alternatively, check "My Downloads" for your serial code.

If one has spare keys, and covers all the requests, then you'll get one also, don't worry.

lol.... that was kind of rude. :D Anyways, sent a key to that user cuz I got a PM asking for it.

plezz iwant 1 irealy need it..im alway late :(

You got it. And do remember what Alex said, keep visiting. :cheers:

Edited by Myna

i hope one key thank you

with profile picture does not suit the Turkish flag. with a picture that profile thief who wandered in turkey, is remembered as a trickster.

Bad Ass after waiting 48hours I got a Key.

Oh Yah!

List of Country Available for this Special Giveaway

- USA

- Switzerland

- Russia

- Romania

- Germany

- Czech Republic

Yupp! working...but you'll have to wait 48 hours for the key after registration.. :showoff:

Yupp! working...but you'll have to wait 48 hours for the key after registration.. :showoff:

Please PM me when it becomes available

• Adenman locked this topic