• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jobe

• Myna

• gws

• waledakmal

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah i'm not too fussy about the country, i'm using germany mostly but only get about 4 ips usually 37....

So they are actually giving out accounts free?

I was thinking it was kinda stupid to be going into their site and adding a key if you didn't buy a license

But as you said they are giving them out free?

I was using spotflux before but as it;s free it was fairly limited

If you can recommend any others I'd appreciate it, maybe cg us one of the best though.

cna someone kidnly pm me the serial pls thanks !!

Check PM's Guys.

Dont forget guys,anyone trying out multiple VPN programmes,they do often conflict and can cause problems on your system,certainly if you have more than one VPN programme on your system DO NOT run them both at the same time.

Best method is to note down your user/password names and then uninstall your VPN software before installing the new one.

Steganos and Cyberghost do not get on together in my expierience,one or the other is best,not both.SecurityKiss and Cyberghost seems ok and I am still running both on my system but as explained above never run at the same time.

jobe bro still you got any vpn then kindly pm me

Check PM Bro.....

Is steganos better than cg? more IP choices maybe?

No I personally think Cyberghost is the best,but this allows access to UK and others .Go here to check out Steganos.

https://www.steganos.com/us/products/vpn/internet-anonym/overview/

Yea might come in handy, a lot of sites seem to realise the IP range of Cyberghost and block them

Edited by sounds

For those asking about IP's on Steganos,these are the servers provided.Servers are as follows,US,UK,Turkey,Switzerland,Spain,Singapore.Rumania,Japan,Germany,France and Egypt.

• Adenman locked this topic