CyberGhost VPN 5 (1 Year License) for Free

Jobe

All Cyberghost keys now gone !!!,If you are in need of VPN Software I have SecurityKiss and Steganos online Sheild keys available,first come first served.

Hi jobe, could you plz send me a securitykiss key, thanks in advance.. :)

Edited by xTRx

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 284
  • Views 50.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jobe

• Myna

• gws

• waledakmal

Top Posters In This Topic

Jobe can you send me a key for SecurityKiss? Pleaseee ..

Thank you !!! :)

All Cyberghost keys now gone !!!,If you are in need of VPN Software I have SecurityKiss and Steganos online Sheild keys available,first come first served.

Hi jobe, could you plz send me a securitykiss key, thanks in advance.. :)

Hi Job,

Can you please send me a SecurityKiss Or Steganos online Sheild key please???

Check PM,s,Enjoy.........

I could use a Steganos key please

§e♥e♪√

I would like a key for SecurityKiss please :)

i ned to jobe... please....

TIA...

I could use a Steganos key please

I would like a key for SecurityKiss please :)

Check PM's guys.

Can I get one of those? Please! Thank you in advance...

Check PM.

Hey jobe I need a securitykiss key, can I have one? Thanks

Check PM.

Jobe, I wasn't aware that my one year key had to be activated within 30 day, so it expired before I could test CG. I was waiting for my HSS to expire that's why it's been over the 30 days. Any left? Thanks in advance if u do.

Jobe, I wasn't aware that my one year key had to be activated within 30 day, so it expired before I could test CG. I was waiting for my HSS to expire that's why it's been over the 30 days. Any left? Thanks in advance if u do.

Sorry all gone,have SecurityKisstunnel but there's only about a month left on those or I have Steganos online shield 1 year key.

Sorry all gone,have SecurityKisstunnel but there's only about a month left on those or I have Steganos online shield 1 year key.

Could I get a key for SOS please?

Check PM,Enjoy....Cant PM you,check your settings.

Edited by Jobe

sorry m8, fixed now. Could you please try again?

sorry m8, fixed now. Could you please try again?

Enjoy........

Could I please have a key? I had one provided but after I reinstalled Windows, it keeps saying invalid key. Thank you.

Give me key please:)

Could I please have a key? I had one provided but after I reinstalled Windows, it keeps saying invalid key. Thank you.

What key ? No Cyberghost left read above and let me know which you want.

SecurityKisstunnel. If you have it :)

SecurityKisstunnel. If you have it :)

Check PM..

Hey man I got a key for CG off you before but it's not letting me choose many IPS

Any chance of a newer key please? to open more IPs if that's possible

TY

Hey man I got a key for CG off you before but it's not letting me choose many IPS

Any chance of a newer key please? to open more IPs if that's possible

TY

All keys given out sorry,the number of ip's available is dependent on what plan they are giving away at the time,usually they are 'limited' in number thats why they are free.What country ip are you trying to get?,may be able to help you with a different programme,let me know.

Ah i'm not too fussy about the country, i'm using germany mostly but only get about 4 ips usually 37....

So they are actually giving out accounts free?

I was thinking it was kinda stupid to be going into their site and adding a key if you didn't buy a license

But as you said they are giving them out free?

I was using spotflux before but as it;s free it was fairly limited

If you can recommend any others I'd appreciate it, maybe cg us one of the best though.

Edited by sounds

• Adenman locked this topic