• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jobe

• Myna

• gws

• waledakmal

Top Posters In This Topic

Needless to say guys???,any members from the UK dont need another ip it will work on your normal 'home' ip.Am getting messages asking about this,you only need another ip if you are outside the UK,just for your info guys,Irish ip's seem to work as well,Enjoy.

QuicksilverInc

Just cant make this to work, tried different proxy, but just cant get it to work, can someone please pm one license to me?.

CG Giveaway Details

Plan Name: Special Edition-2

Countries Available: 6

Russia

Switzerland

Germany

Romania

U.S.A

Czech Republic

No. Of Devices: 1

Note:

Don't ever Activate Your New Activation Code with Existing Special Edition Subscription Account .....Because this Giveaway Activation Code will replace your Existing Special Edition Subscription Plan...

So this new Giveaway Activation Code will not Upgrade Ur Current Special Edition Subscription Plan....

Be careful About that

So At first Create a New Account @ https://account.cyberghostvpn.com/

Then Activate ur new account with ur new activation Code

& enjoy

So only Russia is new in this edition compared with special edition 3. But with special edition 3 you can use it for 5 devices including smartphones and tablets, so I will stick with special edition 3.

Not working anymore with UK proxy. :(

Please send me a key if any.

Ok guys,go here with ANY UK ip http://clubdownload.computeractive.co.uk/?act=user.activate&email=svpos%40broadbandninja.com&v=24f2693caaaa1e45daf1a64ff7034d98

It says link non valid anymore,ignore that,fill in the form email,user,password etc,hit Create Account then when you get the email from them hit the address it will then bring you to the page where it says Get Serial Code at the bottom.Before you press this button disconnect your false UK ip address.

You should then be given a serial.Hope it works guys,I just got three doing this.

It works guys!!,It does'nt even have to be a UK ip!!, at the end any ip will do but only for one serial!,if you want more simply use a different ip at the end of the sequence,Enjoy.

Edited by Jobe

Ok guys,go here with ANY UK ip http://clubdownload.computeractive.co.uk/?act=user.activate&email=svpos%40broadbandninja.com&v=24f2693caaaa1e45daf1a64ff7034d98

It says link non valid anymore,ignore that,fill in the form email,user,password etc,hit Create Account then when you get the email from them hit the address it will then bring you to the page where it says Get Serial Code at the bottom.Before you press this button disconnect your false UK ip address.

You should then be given a serial.Hope it works guys,I just got three doing this.

tnanks man its working

Not working anymore with UK proxy. :(

Please send me a key if any.

Check PM,Enjoy.

can anyone give me 1 license please :)

Check PM.

It works guys!!,It does'nt even have to be a UK ip!!, at the end any ip will do but only for one serial!,if you want more simply use a different ip at the end of the sequence,Enjoy.

Thanks man . Its working

Thanks for this. After a hour or so of trying to find a proxy that isnt used up tho, i give up trying to find one, lol.

Some days you win, some you dont, and this is one that i deffintly lost. :/

Check PM,Enjoy.

• Adenman locked this topic