ESET v4 Fixes

shought

• Replies 2k
  • Views 207.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hopes mirra 1.3 fix works on it....anyone test it?

That fix does not exist!

Cheers ;)

oww my bad :frusty: , the last patch i dont know so its version , does it works?

• Administrator

box, mara- fix v1.3 is the latest. Unless, you know, mara- is making a new one and box has leaked it into his mediafire folder. :tooth:

• Administrator

He said mirra 1.3 fix doesn't exists. :tooth:

@demoneye :

Latest fix done by @Box and @Mara is called «« box-mara,fix 1.3 »» and you can download it at the Frontpage.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am testing now this fix with latest = Nod32 Anti-virus v.4.2.35 = and... with just one click 1st update is coming ( the 24 MB will take about 15 minutes, because ESET Servers are at the moment, with a heavy work in order to satisfy a lot of people trying this new version.

OK! So...I got 1st. manual update and clicking on "About" I see --» Trial version expires in 31 days. That`s the way this Fix works. It resets the days remaining, to 31 days and sometimes can reached 30 days but no more than this. I believe tomorrow still works, specially because none issues found during all the installation.

From now on , Updates will come automatically.

Also if ESET presents a message saying the Fix is a virus, just click on " No action" --» Because there is no virus here !

So, if you are interested, go ahead it works.

Mine is WinXP Pro SP3 (32bits)

Cheers

Jofre

Tested ESET Smart Security 4.2.35 and «box-mara,Fix 1.3» :-

Works also fine, and you just have to follow instructions during installation ( same as NOD32-AV).

If ESET shows a message saying the Fix is a virus, just click "No action" - because there is no virus here --» is a false positive !

A message saying " Failed to read Firewall configuration" appeared once and is gone later " --» @mara already talked about this matter a few posts before this one and he says this have none importance.

Mine is WinXP Pro SP3 - 32 bits

1st manual update was very fast ( 1 minute or so -» 24 MB ) and with just with 1 click on UPDATE.

Cheers

Jofre

Hey guys, quickie, do you uninstall nodenabler before installing new eav version over old one?

@ugatme:

You can install the new version of NOD32 on top of the old one, so you don't have to uninstall nodenabler.

All the same, you can try it and let us know how it went for you.

i some time back test all nod32 cure , MARA is the best (stable, long last) of them all ....

i some time back test all nod32 cure , MARA is the best (stable, long last) of them all ....

No best.......do not stir up trouble.:frusty:

For the last time, it's box, mara- fix! Just because I provide some kind of support, it does not make it mine. box and I made it.

+1

Cheers ;)

Hello everyone.

I have noticed a small quirk in both the beta and release of the latest NOD32, at least on my system. The program ekrn process seems to occasionally hang at computer startup, both from fresh and sleep, showing CPU usage of around 50%. I thought that it might be related to the startup file scan but, that would not account for the occurrence from sleep. The program eventually corrects itself, but does not run the scan. Also, if I open the program and perform any operation, the problem disappears, but still no auto file scan. Note that this behavior only exhibits itself upon the hang occurrence. I have performed scans with Microsoft MRT, NOD32, Windows Defender, and Spyware Doctor, all with negative results. I am running fully patched VISTA (yeah, I know), latest NOD32 antivirus, Windows Defender, and PCTools Firewall+, actively, with the Spyware Doctor as a backup scanner. Any of you noticed anything like this? I appreciate all the great work everyone here provides and thanks again.

chrisTM out.

NodEnabler v3.4.1 just inserted valid license into ESET NOD32 Antivirus BE v4.2.35.0 x86

NOD32 Antivirus v4.2.35.0 x86 updated and is fully activated.

@ugatme:

You can install the new version of NOD32 on top of the old one, so you don't have to uninstall nodenabler.

All the same, you can try it and let us know how it went for you.

Finally got around to updating lol. Left nodenabler installed and it came off w/o a hitch. All running perfectly. :dance2:

mara & box

your fix works well on v4.2.35.0

BUT

you need to fix the watermark issue, it only removed the watermark from the "About ESET NOD32 Antivirus" b

but not from the "Update" tab, I can still see "Upgrade to full version" (also on advanced setup - F5, also need t oremove the button)

you need to patch eguiUpdate.dll.

In case you do not wish to use fixes presented here, you can always use this one :-

ESET Special Key Finder v.1 --» Download from here :-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Site ............................................ Mediafire.com

ShareCode ........................................................... /?tn52vzmnnz5

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

mara & box

your fix works well on v4.2.35.0

BUT

you need to fix the watermark issue, it only removed the watermark from the "About ESET NOD32 Antivirus" b

but not from the "Update" tab, I can still see "Upgrade to full version" (also on advanced setup - F5, also need t oremove the button)

you need to patch eguiUpdate.dll.

I know. I tried to remove it, but then whole update section disappears. I'll check it out again, but I doubt it'll work. If you tried it and it works please let me know.

Cheers ;)

Sl@pSh0ck™

go to setup - enter advance setup tree - web access protection -http/https - address management - click add and type www.ulisessoft.info* then click ok.

+1

Cheers ;)

+2 :D

go to setup - enter advance setup tree - web access protection -http/https - address management - click add and type www.ulisessoft.info* then click ok.

-----------------------------------------

Sorry but that dont work :(

----------------------------------------

Archived