• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• november_ra1n

• tezza

• ThE iNsAnE

• demoneye

does this include rollup update

Yes it is from the latest MSDN Edition 17 October 2013 inc all update..

Go to the MSDN Subscriptions Download Sides and check the hash...

http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/subscriptions/downloads/#searchTerm=Windows%208.1%20Enterprise&ProductFamilyId=0&Languages=en&PageSize=100&PageIndex=0&FileId=0

Also now there are 2 working Windows 8.1 PRO / ENTERPRISE MAK Keys to activate there >>>>

BTW is there any general key for the "MICROSOFT.WINDOWS.8.1.ENTERPRISE.RTM.X64.WITH.ROLLUP-1.ENGLISH.DVD-WZT" like it was in windows 8 in order to install it?

november_ra1n

BTW is there any general key for the "MICROSOFT.WINDOWS.8.1.ENTERPRISE.RTM.X64.WITH.ROLLUP-1.ENGLISH.DVD-WZT" like it was in windows 8 in order to install it?

As far as i know you do not need any installation key for Enterprise edition but in case we have all the necessary key posted everywhere......... :rolleyes:

Key ending >>>> -2YRXH

http://pastebin.com/X6KQy6iR

Edited by november_ra1n

november_ra1n

so msdn version just can be download by msdn subscriber?

Yes but we have them here Windows 8.1Enterprise Edition only at this current moment you can download from page #1 >>>> or topic reply #71 there >>>>

As soon as we see Windows 8.1 Pro Edition Latest Update MSDN Version we will update the topic since then have a sunny days..

Edited by november_ra1n

so msdn version just can be download by msdn subscriber?

Yes, but we are subsribers :P so you can download them from here in the link given to you by ra1n

november_ra1n

MSDN they don't have Windows 8.1 Pro Edition they only have VL i have Windows 8.1 64 bit DVD ISO last time i asked the question if any one suggest me magnet side with seed on it no one bother to answer therefore i stopped lol... if any one has idea i am open to listen currently i am not member of any private Magnet side to upload. I have tried few days ago and i got the link there is no seed on it to download...........!

New Enterprise ISOs with GA update. These are equal to the ones found at MSDN

ar_windows_8_1_enterprise_x64_dvd_2971857.iso
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:F6A30045975B4CB4E202D295A0A5D85FEE1A0E30

bg_windows_8_1_enterprise_x64_dvd_2971860.iso
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:6E4910A761399711D46A4C7D5097A5DD4C8AA22B

pp_windows_8_1_enterprise_x64_dvd_2972049.iso
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:DFD535880C0C933B0851CB26B06C2B6233C4F974

*****These are all uploads from MSDN subscriber*********

Edited by tezza

MSDN they don't have Windows 8.1 Pro Edition they only have VL i have Windows 8.1 64 bit DVD ISO last time i asked the question if any one suggest me magnet side with seed on it no one bother to answer therefore i stopped lol... if any one has idea i am open to listen currently i am not member of any private Magnet side to upload. I have tried few days ago and i got the link there is no seed on it to download...........!

so what i understand from it the "GA" release are MSDN ones (not rtm) and the "old" WZR w8.1 who post some months back where RTM ?

so the "GA" will need a retail key in order to activate it?

Edited by demoneye

november_ra1n

so what i understand from it the "GA" release are MSDN ones (not rtm) and the "old" WZR w8.1 who post some months back where RTM ?

so the "GA" will need a retail key in order to activate it?

Old WZOR links bases of existing MSDN Edition they are perfectly right ones to use.

Few days ago MSDN Published another edition first time in the history as far as i know; this edition from 17 October 2013 is nothing different than older ones only difference they have added 3 update on the top of to make them different thats all. GA is pretty much same edition as MSDN Latest edition they both have those 3 update added.

This 3 update you will get it from windows update center any way it was really silly changing the MSDN version cause of only 3 update..! Why MS did this i think they were shame that WZOR Publish all MSDN edition much earlier than MS published and all the WZOR download link were matching MSDN hash files. Cause of this MS wanted to show entire world,, thats how i read this patheticness.

If MS going through this way i am expecting them to change the MSDN EDITION after every Windows Update. lol..........

Edited by november_ra1n

Deleted as already posted.

"All the talk about what previously placed (WZT) images are not the final RTM distributions nonsense!"
WZOR

Edited by tezza

november_ra1n

Deleted as already posted.

"All the talk about what previously placed (WZT) images are not the final RTM distributions nonsense!"

WZOR

Yes but when people see the different files and hash from 17 October 2013, specially people does not know the history they all think that those files from WZOR was fake but we all know that was the same file by the time MS updated on their MSDN sides. Here was the trick MS want to play that was the reason they have published this patches same day as they update their MSDN Sides also GP..

Edited by november_ra1n

Dear All,

I already have windows 8 pro retail key brought from internet but I have a plan to download Windows 8.1 Enterprises R2 Iso from OP. My problem only is about my retail key compatible with Windows 8.1 Enterprises R2 or not?

november_ra1n

Dear All,

I already have windows 8 pro retail key brought from internet but I have a plan to download Windows 8.1 Enterprises R2 Iso from OP. My problem only is about my retail key compatible with Windows 8.1 Enterprises R2 or not?

You can not activate Windows 8.1 Enterprise Edition with Windows 8.1 Retail keys you need Windows 8.1 PRO/ENTERPRISE Mak keys..

Edited by november_ra1n

@exodius

sorry only just seen your question.

Open CMD and it is on top or in reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion

or Press the Windows + R keys to open the Run dialog, type msinfo32, press Enter or

C:\Windows\System32 folder and open msinfo32.exe.

*****The final RTM build is 16384 even after the GA rollup, it is still 16384****

bro after GA rollup, it is 16404...just now checked it...

9600.16404.amd64fre.winblue_gdr.130913-2141

Edited by ThE iNsAnE

@exodius

sorry only just seen your question.

Open CMD and it is on top or in reg HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion

or Press the Windows + R keys to open the Run dialog, type msinfo32, press Enter or

C:\Windows\System32 folder and open msinfo32.exe.

*****The final RTM build is 16384 even after the GA rollup, it is still 16384****

bro after GA rollup, it is 16404...just now checked it...

9600.16404.amd64fre.winblue_gdr.130913-2141

image_796_zpsbdbfd9aa.jpg

image_797_zps4b7ea491.jpg

how to attach a screenshot pic here...i will attach my currentversion screenshot....

I believe you, there is RTM BUILD: 6.3.9600.16384. and ROLLUP UPDATE BUILD: 9600.16404. There is an explanation of this and why it is still RTM BUILD: 6.3.9600.16384, but i can not find article at moment , once i do i will post

Edited by tezza