• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• november_ra1n

• tezza

• ThE iNsAnE

• demoneye

november_ra1n

@NR

for your opinion , how big is the win 8.1 update that we download via ms store?

Same as you can see on page one little over 3 GB each..[Windows 8.1 Pro 3.06 GB]

november_ra1n
Coming Soon....

MICROSOFT.VISUAL.STUDIO.ULTIMATE.2013.RTM.ENGLISH.ISO-WZT
MICROSOFT.VISUAL.STUDIO.ULTIMATE.2013.RTM.RUSSIAN.ISO-WZT

MICROSOFT.VISUAL.STUDIO.EXPRESS.2013.RTM.FOR.WINDOWS.ENGLISH-WZT
MICROSOFT.VISUAL.STUDIO.EXPRESS.2013.RTM.FOR.WINDOWS.DESKTOP.ENGLISH-WZT

MICROSOFT.VISUAL.STUDIO.EXPRESS.2013.RTM.FOR.WINDOWS.8.1.RUSSIAN-WZT
MICROSOFT.VISUAL.STUDIO.EXPRESS.2013.RTM.FOR.WINDOWS.DESKTOP.RUSSIAN-WZT

MICROSOFT.VISUAL.STUDIO.TEAM.FONDATION.2013.SES.COMBO.RTM.ENGLISH-WZT
MICROSOFT.VISUAL.STUDIO.TEAM.FONDATION.2013.SES.COMBO.RTM.RUSSIAN-WZT

MICROSOFT.VISUAL.STUDIO.2013.RTM.RUSSIAN.LANGUAGE.PACK-WZT
MICROSOFT.VISUAL.STUDIO.2013.RTM_ATTS-APP.ENGLISH-WZT

november_ra1n

I'm waiting for MICROSOFT.VISUAL.STUDIO.ULTIMATE.2013.RTM.ENGLISH.ISO-WZT :rolleyes:

with activation method if possible :D

thanks @november_ra1n

Activation method same as Windows 8.1 via skype with retail key but the trouble i am not planning to install this in my VMware and there is no other tool you can check the key is working or not rather than installing and trying!

Activation method same as Windows 8.1 via skype with retail key but the trouble i am not planning to install this in my VMware and there is no other tool you can check the key is working or not rather than installing and trying!

@november_ra1n okay. anyway I'm waiting for info about d/l link, etc. :)

@rach

+1

@mushakis I love it so much :yes: ^_^

wish someone could share leaked keys soon and it'd easy like VS2012, just enter the key and done.

@NR

Same as you can see on page one little over 3 GB each..[Windows 8.1 Pro 3.06 GB]

what u are saying is this windows web store force you to update 3 giga downloading??? sound crazy :huh:

• Administrator

@NR

what u are saying is this windows web store force you to update 3 giga downloading??? sound crazy :huh:

Yes, but they don't force them it's always your choose :) you can pick to download or not

@NR

Yes, but they don't force them it's always your choose :) you can pick to download or not

Yes , but even as far as i remember in the past even service packs never been 3 gigs :unsure: , MS go to far making and "update" which is SO big....that is ridiculous :angry:

november_ra1n

Microsoft Visual Studio Pro/Prem/Ult 2013

Microsoft Visual Studio Pro 2013
Languages: English
SHA1: 4C0C7B3372FE44248F1AF995DD0E9B3864657DAD

http://download.microsoft.com/download/A/F/1/AF128362-A6A8-4DB3-A39A-C348086472CC/VS2013_RTM_PRO_ENU.iso

Microsoft Visual Studio Premium 2013
SHA1: E8CFBDDC940DA1E73498BADF8F556564B583E298

http://download.microsoft.com/download/D/B/D/DBDEE6BB-AF28-4C76-A5F8-710F610615F7/VS2013_RTM_PREM_ENU.iso

Microsoft Visual Studio Ultimate 2013
SHA1: 79DBBA7B6EF12B1A4E715A7F20951EE66FBCDAB4

http://download.microsoft.com/download/C/F/B/CFBB5FF1-0B27-42E0-8141-E4D6DA0B8B13/VS2013_RTM_ULT_ENU.iso

Microsoft Visual Studio Ultimate 2013
Languages: Russian
SHA1: 778E9EAEF5B11136FE21382EAD887C28CA101B03

http://download.microsoft.com/download/F/9/1/F91F8583-891E-4EC4-960E-C9F6D2F1BB6D/VS2013_RTM_ULT_RUS.iso

Microsoft Visual Studio Ultimate/ Premium 2013 Activation Keys

http://pastebin.com/QcgL4H95

or

http://tny.cz/6084f3ff

[18 October 2013 Not Tested By Myself!]

Edited by november_ra1n

i AM UNABLE TO DOWNLOAD windows 8.1 iso through windows setup box even after inserting the key of windows 8.1.THOUGH IAM ON INTERNET IT SAYS I AM NOT ON INTERNET.CHECH YOUR CONNECTION AND TRY ONCE AGAIN. I HAVE TRIED MANY TIMES WITH FAILURE.ANY SUGGESTION. ONE MORE THING ANY IDEA WHERE THE DOWNLOAD OF THE UPDATE OF WINDOWD 8.1 THROUGH WINDOWS STORE IS .AVAILABLE IN MY OS.

november_ra1n

i AM UNABLE TO DOWNLOAD windows 8.1 iso through windows setup box even after inserting the key of windows 8.1.THOUGH IAM ON INTERNET IT SAYS I AM NOT ON INTERNET.CHECH YOUR CONNECTION AND TRY ONCE AGAIN. I HAVE TRIED MANY TIMES WITH FAILURE.ANY SUGGESTION. ONE MORE THING ANY IDEA WHERE THE DOWNLOAD OF THE UPDATE OF WINDOWD 8.1 THROUGH WINDOWS STORE IS .AVAILABLE IN MY OS.

You can not download from windows set up box unless you have valid working Windows 8.1 Retail Activation keys..! Thats how MS play the game now restrict downloads lol.

You can not download from windows set up box unless you have valid working Windows 8.1 Retail Activation keys..! Thats how MS play the game now restrict downloads lol.

its seems more than that , if he get this error that mean key got blacklist and cant use any more ...

november_ra1n

ANY IDEA FOR MY SECECOND QUESTION SIR THAT IS WHERE IS THE DOWNLOAD OF THE WINDOWS 8.1 UPDATE IS STORED IN THE OS

I have Windows 8.1 EN PRO but i dont know where to upload watch this topic when they are available we will update them here on page one there is Enterprise edition.

NO SIR I WANTED TO KNOW IF I DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 8.1 UPDATE THROUGH WINDOWS STORE WHERE WILL IT BE STORED IN THE DOWNLOADS OR OTHER PLACES IN SYSTEM

So these update called "update rollup":

0Cy6Tb6.png

Are they secure to install??? :think:

0Cy6Tb6.png

I installed them yesterday in 2 PCs without a single problem .

Just the restart is required and thats it

november_ra1n

They are secure those are the update makes the different MSDN Edition we have just start this topic..

Edited by november_ra1n

NO SIR I WANTED TO KNOW IF I DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 8.1 UPDATE THROUGH WINDOWS STORE WHERE WILL IT BE STORED IN THE DOWNLOADS OR OTHER PLACES IN SYSTEM

It is usually in :

C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution\Download

They are secure those are the update makes the different MSDN Edition we have just start this topic..

I have downloaded W8.1 Enterprise older version, need to download update rollup (new build) from this topic or not ???

november_ra1n

I have downloaded W8.1 Enterprise older version, need to download update rollup (new build) from this topic or not ???

if you install those 3 update they will equal the edition we have here... no need to reinstall the Windows 8.1 again because of that 3 Windows update.

Edited by november_ra1n