nSane residents' comitee for "Like a Sir" non VIP users

sanjoa

• Replies 358
  • Views 30.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

davhag I'M TIRED OF YOU!!! GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE, ASSHOLE SON OF A BITCH :RANT:

davhag I'M TIRED OF YOU!!! GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE, ASSHOLE SON OF A BITCH :rant:

Who the hell are you to tell me to get out. And you are the one calling me all the names. What happen to you guys telling me to be nice. Quit replying to me and I will not have to reply back. As for calling me names. That is calling my mother a bithch. You need to edit that and apologize now. Or it will be on and there will be no end to it

Here is what you are, I will not call you names that offend your mother or father. Shame on you.

.cyber%20bully%203%20final.jpg?itok=b8xLF

The quarrels started by just two or more individuals should be keep that way.

Having to throw more on the conversation will just fuel the fire that is already been out of control.

Let's just talk to what happened and see the point on each other side later when our heads been cooled down to below freezing point.

But please! No more swearing and no more insult be thrown on the conversation.

I personally have just a little idea to what really happened here.

Stitching from the previous post may give me a little idea but that doesn't tell the whole story,

and my view may change upon seeing the whole picture.

But until then, I am in no way to judge any one of you here.

Winning on a debate or argument does not always gives victory.

If I have to lose to you just so not to lose our friendship then I be that man to do that.

Life is already been cruel to most of us, a little tolerance is encourage here when we see someone needs to have it.

We didn't join this or any forum just to seek a fight and pest one days over another.

We are here to share our views of the world and maybe share the fun that others haven't known it existed already.

I appreciate the generosity that you gave, others may hate it.

But this is the internet, views are different, so tolerance is a must have thing here for both sides.

When someone posted something you see that may violate your point of view,

you can personal message (PM) him or her as to not get that person embarrassed on the general public.

Also, for the person who may have violated someone here on his posting, when being reprimanded publicly (yeah! It's embarrasing to get that),

being on the side that offended others or the rules should be on the compromising state and tolerate the spanking we get.

Okay, you messed up! I messed up here too so many times.

I got spanked in the head a lot of times here, had my ass kicked too, had been slap on the face and sh1t that hurts.

I regret what I did, if only they had given me a chance to revert what I did but the sh1t already happened.

I may be the man that messed up a lot of things in life but I want to be a better man someday.

So in short, most of us happened to hurt someone somewhere but we never stop becoming something better.

I admitted my faults, take a sad walk and I go on with my life.

I just hope others too will not judge me for just that one thing I did.

Well, most will get my point here, as no man is perfect (except God) not to commit any mistakes.

Gentlemen, please take a little break for a moment.

Take some time to cool our heads before posting something here.

Posting further will not contribute to any good if we are not in the mood to resolve things.

I am sorry that this had happened.

Anyway, this club was created to create a lax social interaction environment that things like these will be handled here.

Let us not forget to respect each other, everyone got their good points.

Chill guys the goal of the fappers club, as discussed between us founders was to give a chance to new members, or those who have problems fitting in, to get the feel of nsane! not to scare them away. Lest's all get along and have fun :cheers:

Chill pill ------>emote_pill_by_droneguard-d36m8ni_zpsbd4edavhag please take 2

:thumbsdown:

Then respect will be given.

I will have to ask all members of this club here to delete those insulting post, may it be in text or graphics form, immediately upon reading my post

Then each one will ask an apology for giving that insult. It should never be given anyway.

No man deserves to have his mother, father or family be treated like that.

After all our club members post got deleted and an apology to those who gave the insult issued as a simple "Sorry davhag" post then I ask davhag to do the same thing.

A deletion of his post by his own free will and an apology for breaking the forum rules, "I am sorry everyone, I messed up never intended to hurt anyone here.", will do just fine too.

After then, we sit and drank some beer, time will tell you get along again like used to be. Cheers!

I love you guys (especially the girl here tehehehe! :wub: ) so let be bygones be bygones.

Then respect will be given.
I will have to ask all members of this club here to delete those insulting post, may it be in text or graphics form, immediately upon reading my post
Then each one will ask an apology for giving that insult. It should never be given anyway.
No man deserves to have his mother, father or family be treated like that.
After all our club members post got deleted and an apology to those who gave the insult issued as a simple "Sorry davhag" post then I ask davhag to do the same thing.
A deletion of his post by his own free will and an apology for breaking the forum rules, "I am sorry everyone, I messed up never intended to hurt anyone here.", will do just fine too.
After then, we sit and drank some beer, time will tell you get along again like used to be. Cheers!
I love you guys (especially the girl here tehehehe! :wub: ) so let be bygones be bygones.

after that much beer.. :cheers: , start fapping again...13829606.gif13829606.gif13829606.gif

There is no girl in the club...this is all desert... B)

Girls are in VIP Fappers Club... :wub: for that you'll have to wait... :lol: :lol:

@ Roger D hahaha! You got lots of energy mate! So you're on again.
@ Crazycanuk Thanks! I am lousy writer and been plague by grammatical errors, but I appreciate that you like it. I get you're point too. You, davhag and me shared something in common mate. We have been in a shitty life but we stood up to become a much better man.
@ davhag Wew! That is too much to take for any man going in that life! I sympathize with you. We will be here for you friend. If I went what you have gone through hell I might still be at my worst. I sense a lot good in you too. Never judge you as I read your previous posts and status post before this thing happened, I see a man who is caring and just trying to be a good man. I am with you in that.

maybe its best not to delete all this ......? why not let people read on and learn how we deal internally with our problems no one is perfect :hypocrite: hope though we don't lose davhag members are important. we need to check on sanjoa to i think he may have over done it on those "chill pills" :P

Well, that may bring some good. But the insulting text and graphics should be edited and removed by the respective poster and should say a simple "Sorry davhag" to put an end to all this dis-agreements. Later, davhag will do the same too. I agree with you, every member is important.

maybe its best not to delete all this ......? why not let people read on and learn how we deal internally with our problems no one is perfect :hypocrite: hope though we don't lose davhag members are important. we need to check on sanjoa to i think he may have over done it on those "chill pills" :P

Well, that may bring some good. But the insulting text and graphics should be removed by the respective poster and should say a simple "Sorry davhag" to put an end to all this dis-agreements. Later, davhag will do the same too. I agree with you, every member is important.

But IMHO some serious heated posts need to remove from here, otherwise i fear this fun filled club may loose its taste... B)

But IMHO some serious heated posts need to remove from here, otherwise i fear this fun filled club may loose its taste...

I'm with you in that mate.

I take the honor to be the first here.

Sorry Davhag! :)

Note:

Giving an apology does not makes me less of a man but makes me more of a friend.

I take the honor to be the first here.
Sorry Davhag! :)
Note:
Giving an apology does not makes me less of a man but makes me more of a friend.

Thabks nIGHT, but I am not sure you was that offensive toward me. I know and understand your sidenote and that is all I will say about that.

Archived