nSane residents' comitee for "Like a Sir" non VIP users

sanjoa

• Replies 358
  • Views 30.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I dont normally chime in on things like this..But mr @davhag..Why are you even getting involved..Just let people get on with what they want to do club or not..They are not forcing you to to add the sig..Am i correct..So chill becauase it seems to me you are trying to cause problems with them..Not the other way round

I am not in the club, I am just respomding to things that are said to me. As for the sig, I do not have it, and I am chilled baby, I am having some Beam with honey and sitting back listening to some cool music. Maybe you should go back and read all the things that are noit edited from the beginning and maybe you being the smart guy that you are can figure out where the club went wrong. Or you can just go along with the blame game and keep jumping on the bandwagon of lets call dave some names and ride our power horse.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

smart move there dave drinking some booze.. for guy who claims to be recently suffering from substance abuse it is great combination of things to doo... drinking and logging onto the net to argue with random people...

Moderate warning language:

I kindly ask you for a moment of attention. We have received notification of bad behavior are not permitted insults or personal insults. Are not admitted misconduct. This is a forum for sharing that many users are involved in the discussions. So we do not accept personal insults and negative comments towards users.

For any problem or dispute of some topic, you can (should) contact the moderators / staff forum.

It is not tolerated the lack of respect towards all users of this forum.

I kindly ask you for a moment of attention. We have received notification of bad behavior are not permitted insults or personal insults. Are not admitted misconduct. This is a forum for sharing that many users are involved in the discussions. So we do not accept personal insults and negative comments towards users.

For any problem or dispute of some topic, you can (should) contact the moderators / staff forum.

IMHO this whole thing (the fappers club and all the bickering going on) {bickering>To engage in a petty, bad-tempered quarrel} reminds me of Thanksgiving. You see at Thanksgiving the children that sit at the kiddie table need frequent supervision by the adults. I am just gonna come out and say it: IMHO all this equates to the kiddie table at Thanksgiving! You people need to grow up! If you get pissed at me for saying this then oh well, flame me or ignore me..its all good. I said what I said and Im standing by it. One last thing...a special shout out to davhag and dMog >>>stfu.gif already.

davhag must be banned from the forums!

davhag must be banned from the forums!

Really and you send me a oersonal message that says this,

You're an asshole. A drug addict with needs cocaine to be happy, cocaine an maria Joana. Idiot, dumbass, moron! [End of quote] With the title calling me this
Son of a bitch

[End of Quote]

IMHO this whole thing (the fappers club and all the bickering going on) {bickering>To engage in a petty, bad-tempered quarrel} reminds me of Thanksgiving. You see at Thanksgiving the children that sit at the kiddie table need frequent supervision by the adults. I am just gonna come out and say it: IMHO all this equates to the kiddie table at Thanksgiving! You people need to grow up! If you get pissed at me for saying this then oh well, flame me or ignore me..its all good. I said what I said and Im standing by it. One last thing...a special shout out to davhag and dMog >>>stfu.gif already.

Why did you have to say that? Are you stirring the crate to get more bad apples to mention me in someway?

Why did you have to say that? Are you stirring the crate to get more bad apples to mention me in someway?

you are doing a good enough stir job all by yourself here

you are doing a good enough stir job all by yourself here

:thumbsdown:

In Prison, if caught, is called self mutilation! lol FAPPP

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

DqmPXdY.jpg

Explore everything everywhere.. but in night be calm and .. 13883643.gif

13883644.gif13883644.gif13883644.gif

You guys really need to get some buttbounce.gif.

Dont worry I aint going all "davhag" on ya, Im just fu**in' around :lol: !

And btw...go get some buttbounce.gif already, would ya?!?!

EDIT: no no no no ....the kind with a staple in the belly button dont count!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived