nSane residents' comitee for "Like a Sir" non VIP users

sanjoa

davhag yo join us?

Yes trying to, tablet is pain. Cannot get signature copied and applied. 7 crashed, had to get 8, so trying to get it up and running.

• Replies 358
  • Views 30.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lol i'm married no need to fap i love my wife :love:

Unless you fap together while watching as foreplay. Fantastic. Seen a XXX parody of This Ain't The Expendables!

Nope! normal sex relation with my wife, and she will be my wife for the next 40 or so years before i die :) no xxx stuff, and please be respectful to whom you love !

davhag yo join us?

Yes trying to, tablet is pain. Cannot get signature copied and applied. 7 crashed, had to get 8, so trying to get it up and running.

Just use a notebook or desktop. :P or Galaxy Note tablet :P

Unless you fap together while watching as foreplay. Fantastic. Seen a XXX parody of This Ain't The Expendables!

Nope! normal sex relation with my wife, and she will be my wife for the next 40 or so years before i die :) no xxx stuff, and please be respectful to whom you love !

Ok

I wanna hear you when love and passion die after many years of marriage :P

Nope! it wouldn't cause we already bypass 12 years :)

Just wait 20-30 years

Just wait 20-30 years

Lol you got me on this one :) thanks fam !!!

:omg: :omg: :O :O :O :O :O :O :dribble: :dribble: :dribble: :dribble: :naughty: :naughty:

This Sunday we have parliamentary elections in Argentina. One of the political party is "Frente Amplio Progresista" guess wich is its acronym...

rKqCPZ1.png

This Sunday we have parliamentary elections in Argentina. One of the political party is "Frente Amplio Progresista" guess wich is its acronym...

rKqCPZ1.png

:rofl:

FAPH- Fee Assistance Program Home

Fee Assistance Program (FAP)

The AAMC believes that the cost of applying to medical school should not be a barrier to individuals who are interested in becoming physicians.

The AAMC Fee Assistance Program (FAP) assists MCAT® examinees and AMCAS® applicants who, without financial assistance, would be unable to take the MCAT exam or apply to medical schools that use the AMCAS application. In addition, most AMCAS-participating medical schools waive their supplemental application fees for applicants who have been granted fee assistance by the AAMC.

FAP approval is not retroactive. If you paid an MCAT or AMCAS fee before receiving your FAP award, you will not receive a refund.

Learn about FAP Benefits

How to Apply for Fee Assistance

Be sure to complete and submit your FAP application well in advance of when you are planning to register for the MCAT exam and/or submit your AMCAS application.

1. Review the FAP Eligibility Guidelines and Benefits.

2. Complete the online FAP application.

3. If requested, upload the required Supporting Documentation and signed Cover Letter.

4. Once your Supporting Documentation is received, you will receive an e-mail notification from the AAMC indicating your final FAP decision within 15 business days.

FAP fibroblast activation protein, alpha [ Homo sapiens (human) ]

Official Symbol FAPprovided by HGNC Official Full Name fibroblast activation protein, alphaprovided by HGNC Primary source HGNC:3590 See related Ensembl:ENSG00000078098; HPRD:02674; MIM:600403; Vega:OTTHUMG00000153890 Gene type protein coding RefSeq status REVIEWED Organism Homo sapiens Lineage Eukaryota; Metazoa; Chordata; Craniata; Vertebrata; Euteleostomi; Mammalia; Eutheria; Euarchontoglires; Primates; Haplorrhini; Catarrhini; Hominidae; Homo Also known as FAPA; DPPIV Summary The protein encoded by this gene is a homodimeric integral membrane gelatinase belonging to the serine protease family. It is selectively expressed in reactive stromal fibroblasts of epithelial cancers, granulation tissue of healing wounds, and malignant cells of bone and soft tissue sarcomas. This protein is thought to be involved in the control of fibroblast growth or epithelial-mesenchymal interactions during development, tissue repair, and epithelial carcinogenesis. [provided by RefSeq, Jul 2008

image.png

image.png

The AAMC believes that the cost of applying to medical school should not be a barrier to individuals who are interested in becoming physicians.

The AAMC Fee Assistance Program (FAP) assists MCAT® examinees and AMCAS® applicants who, without financial assistance, would be unable to take the MCAT exam or apply to medical schools that use the AMCAS application. In addition, most AMCAS-participating medical schools waive their supplemental application fees for applicants who have been granted fee assistance by the AAMC.

FAP approval is not retroactive. If you paid an MCAT or AMCAS fee before receiving your FAP award, you will not receive a refund.

Learn about FAP Benefits

Be sure to complete and submit your FAP application well in advance of when you are planning to register for the MCAT exam and/or submit your AMCAS application.

3. If requested, upload the required Supporting Documentation and signed Cover Letter.

4. Once your Supporting Documentation is received, you will receive an e-mail notification from the AAMC indicating your final FAP decision within 15 business days.

Official Symbol FAPprovided by HGNC Official Full Name fibroblast activation protein, alphaprovided by HGNC Primary source HGNC:3590 See related Ensembl:ENSG00000078098; HPRD:02674; MIM:600403; Vega:OTTHUMG00000153890 Gene type protein coding RefSeq status REVIEWED Organism Homo sapiens Lineage Eukaryota; Metazoa; Chordata; Craniata; Vertebrata; Euteleostomi; Mammalia; Eutheria; Euarchontoglires; Primates; Haplorrhini; Catarrhini; Hominidae; Homo Also known as FAPA; DPPIV Summary The protein encoded by this gene is a homodimeric integral membrane gelatinase belonging to the serine protease family. It is selectively expressed in reactive stromal fibroblasts of epithelial cancers, granulation tissue of healing wounds, and malignant cells of bone and soft tissue sarcomas. This protein is thought to be involved in the control of fibroblast growth or epithelial-mesenchymal interactions during development, tissue repair, and epithelial carcinogenesis. [provided by RefSeq, Jul 2008

image.png

image.png

Change your signature logo.. use the member logo for your signature.. <_<

I'd like to join the club. Where do I get a Banner or should I just make my own? And, how do I become VIP?

I'd like to join the club. Where do I get a Banner or should I just make my own? And, how do I become VIP?

Go to the first page, member signature logo is attached.. just put it in your signature.. :showoff:

If you want to know how to be a VIP then go here.. :)

//www.nsaneforums.com/topic/105522-how-to-be-a-vip-member/?hl=+how%20+vip

Go to the first page, member signature logo is attached.. just put it in your signature.. :showoff:

How you like my sig? Good?

That's good but if you want to join the club then you'll have to put our member club logo in your signature... :showoff:

That's good but if you want to join the club then you'll have to put our member club logo in your signature... :showoff:

Okay, got it, ty. :)

Okay, got it, ty. :)

Welcome to the Club.. :welcome: enjoy your stay here and hahaha don't forget to 13800558.gif

Learn about FAP Benefits

image.png

image.png

welcome you both :fap:

Archived