nSane residents' comitee for "Like a Sir" non VIP users

sanjoa

• Replies 358
  • Views 30.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

¡The HORROR!

kumkw2d3.png

I don't know you guys, but when we were youngers the adults told us that if we fap would grow hair on our hands.

Why do men like b*tts so much? :huh:

Because a fine woman who has a fine nice firm butt, not big, has a nice firm body and is very good at using her assets to please a man.

and you wonder why people here call you down dave.....that is not only rude but also sexual harassment and if you would not say that to woman in front of your wife or if you would get upset at some saying that to your daughter it is inappropriate to say on web forum too

do't care dave go find someone else to fight i am done with ya

Why did you attack me for answering a simple question where you guys post women pics. You was the one starting something. Then like a liberal, walk away and blame someone else!

Hey, guys, I'm really sorry if my curiousity has caused you guys problem. I don't have any intention at all to do that, I'm merely curious why. Please, don't make it personal problem that can lead to even more unnecessary problems.

@davhag, I'm sorry, but I don't agree with you. Why should one have a particular type of body to be able to please a man? It's only a matter of practise and willingness to learn, no? It's like not only an extremely tall person can be good at playing basket ball. It may help, but not a mandatory. And on the other hand, an extremely tall person may not be good at playing basket ball at all.

That said, if my question willl lead to problems and fights or whatever, please leave it at that, no more discussion about it. Thank you :)

Hey, guys, I'm really sorry if my curiousity has caused you guys problem. I don't have any intention at all to do that, I'm merely curious why. Please, don't make it personal problem that can lead to even more unnecessary problems.

@davhag, I'm sorry, but I don't agree with you. Why should one have a particular type of body to be able to please a man? It's only a matter of practise and willingness to learn, no? It's like not only an extremely tall person can be good at playing basket ball. It may help, but not a mandatory. And on the other hand, an extremely tall person may not be good at playing basket ball at all.

That said, if my question willl lead to problems and fights or whatever, please leave it at that, no more discussion about it. Thank you :)

:lol: dave has issues :rolleyes: ...big chip on his shoulder for one thing... for some reason he takes everything way too personal..i made a post ... more of a general comment.... on a argument that took place on the forum and he took it to mean i sent the post ONLY to him and about him

:huh:

You ask a question, I just gave you my opinion. You spoke yours, we can agree to disagree. I can not answer anything else you ask then. But I do respond to comments directed at me.

Of course we can. Different heads, different opinions. I don't see why anyone can't answer my questions.

davhag GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE!

ha ha.... was wondering when other fappers would come to my rescue..even tho i lost key to the beer room... but do have a 24 of barrels of 21 year old virtual cuban rum i will share,,,and this door has no lock...the stuff made at the former Bacardi rum works from santiago de cuba...so it is 1000% better than anything bacardi makes today. drink some of that with MONTECHRISTO CUBAN cigar.... all fROm the black market of course... after all..... i am pirate

i have always wonder why some people brag about being an an asshole, then in the same breath, wonder why other people do not like them or in this case... call em out

edit..care to enlighten us dave... you have first hand knowledge after all

I'm sorry if you had have trouble in here. We have a moron in this place that is a dumb*ss

I dont normally chime in on things like this..But mr @davhag..Why are you even getting involved..Just let people get on with what they want to do club or not..They are not forcing you to to add the sig..Am i correct..So chill becauase it seems to me you are trying to cause problems with them..Not the other way round

Archived