How To Manual Or Automatic Backup/Restore Activation On Windows 8.1 RTM, Server 2012 R2 & Office 2013

november_ra1n

prijatelj.v

I was bored bro .... now where to find the key ?
the last time you sent me but ....
I forgot how to do it ....

• Replies 159
  • Views 114.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
november_ra1n

I was bored bro .... now where to find the key ?

the last time you sent me but ....

I forgot how to do it ....

No need to ask daily updated keys always posted under the spoiler tag inside the Pastebin link on the top of the Office 2013 topic >>

prijatelj.v

You're a true friend Warez Team but...
Whether you installed a fresh installation (not digest vm) which give me the instructions?
I appreciate the friend you want to help but...
whether I am an amateur or do not know how to activate Office?

office.jpg

prijatelj.v

and this :

office_2.jpg

point of the story is .....
After this property and I have to reinstall Office or OS ???

november_ra1n

and this :

Follow the instruction carefully specially step 4 & 5

1. Disable Internet Connection as usual

2. Open MS Word

3. Go to account tab >> Click change the product key

4. As soon as you enter Phone activation MAK Key Office start to configuration files

5. After Configuration files done MS ask if you want to restart PC >>> Click NO [i will restart later by myself option]

6. Close the MS Word and Reopen again

7. When MS Office activation wizard reopen then hit Activate by Phone option

8. Write Installation ID down somewhere safe....>>>>call MS Via Skype and get the Confirmation ID to finalize the activation

PS: Next time post the issue in Office 2013 topic this is not right topic to discuss.!

• 2 weeks later...

When using MSActBackUp Portable by Ratiborus I can not safe activation; it's greyed out and can not be pressed, how proceed further?

I waited 10 minutes, but still greyed out.. :(

Do I have to change the keys; if so then how?

When I click on it it does not work?

I removed/uninstalled AV too..

november_ra1n

When using MSActBackUp Portable by Ratiborus I can not safe activation; it's greyed out and can not be pressed, how proceed further?

Use another alternative backup tool from page #1 >>>

Use another alternative backup tool from page #1 >>>

Strange, but Microsoft Toolkit 2.5.3 works fine.. thanks for your reply! :)

• 2 months later...
november_ra1n

Does MSActBackUp Portable by Ratiborus work on Windows 10 Pro yet?

Supported MS Product:
Windows Vista, 7, Windows 8, 8.1, 10, Server 2008, 2008 R2, 2012,2012 R2, Office 2010/2013 any revisions.**** The program does NOT require any version .NET Framework. ****   

• 2 weeks later...
donkey-girl

Whats the best Tool to use for backup online activation of win 8.1 and office 2013??? if I format ore delete partion c where win and office is installed can easy restore my activation without any problem and do I have to remember wich key I use for activation when restore atcivation..

What about phone activation! whats the best Tool for that? is there at Tool there manege backup and restore both online and phone activation without should remember the used keys for the activation. Thanks

software182

Whats the best Tool to use for backup online activation of win 8.1 and office 2013??? if I format ore delete partion c where win and office is installed can easy restore my activation without any problem and do I have to remember wich key I use for activation when restore atcivation..

What about phone activation! whats the best Tool for that? is there at Tool there manege backup and restore both online and phone activation without should remember the used keys for the activation. Thanks

Online Activation : OpaBackup ( http://www.opa-backup.de/index_en.php )

Offline Activation : ATM ( http://joshcellsoftwares.com/products/advancedtokensmanager/ )

november_ra1n

=== Added New Version.===

MSActBackUp 1.0.7 see post reply #110>>
Changes in versions:

v1.0.7  -Better detection of installed keys

donkey-girl

=== Added New Version.===

MSActBackUp 1.0.7 see post reply #110>>

Changes in versions:

v1.0.7  -Better detection of installed keys

Can this backup both online and phone activation of win and office without remember the used key???

november_ra1n

Can this backup both online and phone activation of win and office without remember the used key???

Yes it does but you still need to enter MAK keys manually during the backup progress.

i used KMSAuto Lite Portable v1.1.9 in order to backup and than restore on a new installed win 8.1 and it does the same as the Msactbackup (same developer i know) .

after the restore i didnt get the new icon for win 10 free like i have in the old same keys windows.... just wounder why :)

november_ra1n

i used KMSAuto Lite Portable v1.1.9 in order to backup and than restore on a new installed win 8.1 and it does the same as the Msactbackup (same developer i know) .

after the restore i didnt get the new icon for win 10 free like i have in the old same keys windows.... just wounder why :)

How did you activate your Windows via KMS or Via Phone activation.

People usually wait few days before they get Windows 10 free upgrade notification. better wait little while more.

• PS: Remember KMS Activation wont allow to have Windows 10 Free Upgrade --- Reason Volume License Activation does not qualitie only Retail or OEM Activation.

How did you activate your Windows via KMS or Via Phone activation.

People usually wait few days before they get Windows 10 free upgrade notification. better wait little while more.

• PS: Remember KMS Activation wont allow to have Windows 10 Free Upgrade --- Reason Volume License Activation does not qualitie only Retail or OEM Activation.

OK i figure it out , i was using MAK activation , and only after installing office 2013 + restore its activation via kmsauto lite the free upgrade is back :)

• 2 weeks later...
youarefinished

So basically if I take backup of office 2013 on Windows 8.1, I won't be able to restore it on Windows 7, right?

november_ra1n

So basically if I take backup of office 2013 on Windows 8.1, I won't be able to restore it on Windows 7, right?

Nope you can only restore office within same OS.

Hi,

First of all I just want to say thanks for this guide. I activated my windows 8.1 pro with wmc. :)

Anyway, can you please PM me a new WMC keys please because I still have to activate my brothers pc and one laptop.

Thank you.

Best Regards,

Jhen

november_ra1n

Hi,

First of all I just want to say thanks for this guide. I activated my windows 8.1 pro with wmc. :)

Anyway, can you please PM me a new WMC keys please because I still have to activate my brothers pc and one laptop.

Thank you.

Best Regards,

Jhen

I just post new WMC there --- #5820 >>>

Next time request the key in Windows 8.1 Topic.!

MSActBackUp Portable by Ratiborus

System requirements:

Windows Vista, 7, Windows 8, 8.1, 10, Server 2008, 2008 R2, 2012,2012 R2, Office 2010/2013 any revisions.**** The program does NOT require any version .NET Framework. ****

Description:

MSActBackUp - a program to save and restore activationWindows editions: Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10, Server 2008, 2008 R2, 20122012 R2 and Office 2010, 2013.

Changes in versions:

v1.0.4-Optimized code for restore activation functions.-After checking "Restore WPA" you must click"Restore Activation".-In the interface in English folder with preservation is created with the rulesof the English language: "=== mm.dd.yyyy-hh.min.ss ==="-Improved Recovery WPA on Windows 7.v1.0.3-Improved recovery engine online activation on Windows 8.1.-Better detection of installed keys.v1.0.2-Added English interface.-When saving the activation on Windows 8.1 in addition are savedsome registry keys.

Instruction:

Saving activation:

Press the corresponding button, check the keys that identify the programs, and if necessary,

specify correct keys. When the button becomes active, saving activation is completed.

2xCBvC.png

Note: Program usually find full Retail keys but if you use MAK Key for activation you need to enter those keys manually in the box to complete backup session

KTDZm6.png

===================================================

Restore activation

A. Restore Windows 8.1 OFFLINE [Phone] Activation

nNaEeu.png

Go to the tab "Restore activation", select the folder where you saved the activation and start the recovery process activation. If the recovery fails, try to restore activation with checking "Restore SoftwareProtectionPlatform"

"And at me nothing turns out!!!!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

B. Restore Windows 8.1 ONLINE Activation

To restore an online activation for Windows 8.1, proceed as follows:

1. Disable Internet.

2. Check the box to "Restore WPA" and select the folder with the saved activation.

ZzvWJE.png

After program execution, the system will go to restart, you must wait for the reboot.

After the reboot, the program will continue recovery.

Sometimes when restoring activation will help you check the box "Restore SoftwareProtectionPlatform"

Additional Info for Kaspersky user:

*** Kaspersky Antivirus in every way blocks recovery mode activation "Restore WPA". In the presence of it in the system registry HKLM\SYSTEM created unnecessary branches "KlifTmp54987654".  They should be removed because they will slow down your computer.  In this case will only help complete removal of Kaspersky Antivirus before restoring online activation.

Testimonial:

Successfully backup / restore activation on VMware Workstation Online Activation Windows 8.1 Pro with WMC, Office 2013 Pro Plus, Office 2013 Vision & Project Pro on a different partition.

&

VMware Workstation Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 Online Activation Retail key in same partition.

Download Latest MSActBackUp 1.0.7:

http://www.mirrorcreator.com/files/EPYLHGJZ/MSActBackUp_Portable_v1.0.7.zip_links

Hi, could you please make a similar online activation backup for windows 10? Thank you!

november_ra1n

Hi, could you please make a similar online activation backup for windows 10? Thank you!

That tool above working nicely on Windows 10 either i have tested on already both Windows 10 and Office 2013.

november_ra1n

Backup / Restore software successfully working on Windows 10 Build 10240 + Office 2013
Successful backup & Restore:
1. MSActBackUp Portable by Ratiborus #110 >>>
2. OPA-Backup 3.4.2 #1 >>>
3. Microsoft Toolkit 2.5.3 #1 >>>
4. Windows 9 Product Key Viewer 1.5.0 #1 >>>

Testing Notes:

• Before Restore activation you need to disable internet connection after restore done restart PC [just in case some application requires].
  • MSActBackUp --- Suggested setting before Restore ------ > Check the box to "Restore WPA" and click button "Restore Activation".
  • OPA-Backup 3.4.2 --- You need .net framework 2.0 installed ---- Restart PC after Restore.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Failed:
1. Advanced Tokens Manager v3.5 RC 5 --- Failed [Tokens error -- Invalid backup for the product]
==========================================================
Important Points you need to know before backup and reinstall procedure:
1. The activation is tied to your specific hardware and OS edition, so keep this in mind.
2. The solution will likely 100% fail if you make changes to hardware and re-install Windows and then trying to restore activation again
3. It has come to my attention that installing certain hardware drivers will break the activation on Windows 8/8.1- 10 forcing you to reactivate. One way to prevent this from happening would be to make sure everything is installed and up to date before activating and then take the backup. That way when you have reinstalled Windows and the hardware drivers it should work just fine restoring activation later.
4. Once we buy the retail version of Windows 8/8.1- 10, backing up the activation would be a more permanent solution given that you don't change the hardware or OS edition along the road which means you have to reactivate and backup again.
5. This manual backup and reactivate methot was working on KMS Activation but as there is non working KMS Activation i just can not check at this moment however there is no reason why shouldn't if there is in the future.

Archived