How To Manual Or Automatic Backup/Restore Activation On Windows 8.1 RTM, Server 2012 R2 & Office 2013

november_ra1n

• Replies 159
  • Views 114.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

3. When and if Windows Toolkit asked any product name just enter the box correctly. [if you activate using Retail Keys you wont ne ask in my example Office 2013 Pro Activated via MAK Keys therefore i have been asked]

xqf0.png

How do I find the key to enter ?

3. When and if Windows Toolkit asked any product name just enter the box correctly. [if you activate using Retail Keys you wont ne ask in my example Office 2013 Pro Activated via MAK Keys therefore i have been asked]

xqf0.png

How do I find the key to enter ?

//www.nsaneforums.com/topic/183846-windows-81-build-9600-rtm-download-links-permanent-activation-via-phone/page-103?do=findComment&comment=635753

Cool.. thanks.. so I backed up my Windows 8.1 Pro activation, and the Backups folder is safed in my Downloads folder, so.. when I'm gonna re-install should that Backups folder be on the same place or doensn't it matter where I put it on my PC ??

Cool.. thanks.. so I backed up my Windows 8.1 Pro activation, and the Backups folder is safed in my Downloads folder, so.. when I'm gonna re-install should that Backups folder be on the same place or doensn't it matter where I put it on my PC ??

You can save your backup folder any location you want just remember the backup name cause when you reinstall application ask you that name to order to re activate your Windows or Office.

You can save your backup folder any location you want just remember the backup name cause when you reinstall application ask you that name to order to re activate your Windows or Office.

Thanks mate, so I have to do Windows 8.1 Pro and Office 2013 Pro Plus separately ?!

First Windows and it makes a backups folder and after that make a Backup folder for Office ?!

Thanks mate, so I have to do Windows 8.1 Pro and Office 2013 Pro Plus separately ?!

First Windows and it makes a backups folder and after that make a Backup folder for Office ?!

Windows 8.1 and Office 2013 activation files in same location as you backup you are backing up both activation in one when you restore after installing Windows and Office Microsoft Toolkit 2.4.9 will activate all together with one click.

I don't understand?

I can choose Windows and Office in Microsoft Toolkit! :huh:

I have used Windows section and it did backup both files

data.dat contain both Windows and Office activation therefore if you backup once you back up all together, there is no difference location thats how Microsoft Windows 8 and 8.1 works.

I'm with a friend's computer and I can't replace the spp folder in Safe mode nor Normal mode.

In Safe Mode when try to stop the service:

u0kg.jpg

2pnt.jpg

Any help?

I'm with a friend's computer and I can't replace the spp folder in Safe mode nor Normal mode.

Any help?

It happened to me while i was extrementing the tut thats why i have used WinOwnership Tool By joshcellas you can see download link on the page 1.

It is still a pain using this little tool but as you copy all spp files then restore will work. Tested by myself..

To be honest better easier to use Microsoft Toolkit 2.4.9 no need to go safe mode and trying to paste those spp files tested working nicely on Windows 8.1 RTM and Office 2013.

u0kg.jpg

2pnt.jpg

Any help?

There is video of this process

• 2 weeks later...

november_ra1n i'm lost my activation key and i cannot do backup process using microsoft toolkit.

can u please retrieve it back for me?

here is my last 5 digit XP8P9

thanks a lot sir. =))

The last 5 digit from Key Viewer is different:

Key Viewer = P34DH

CMD = XP8P9

still cannot do backup process.

any solution sir??

try ProduKey from nirsoft

edit : it failed on OfficeProPlus and Visio, but somehow it worked on Project on my pc. good luck

addition

you could also try AIDA64

The last 5 digit from Key Viewer is different:

Key Viewer = P34DH

CMD = XP8P9

still cannot do backup process.

any solution sir??

Next time save your key somewhere!

>>>>>> checkyourmail.jpg

i tried to backup windows 8.1 rtm and office 2013

but unfortunately I've lost my key for office 2013

any solution to view those installed key

sorry for my bad english

i tried to backup windows 8.1 rtm and office 2013

but unfortunately I've lost my key for office 2013

any solution to view those installed key

sorry for my bad english

See first page of the topic i have just added useful tool section now if you able to get last 5 digit of office key using CMD Script on the instruction i will be able to get your OFFICE 2013 Product key for Windows 8 / 8.1 there is a tool there see first page again >>>

use this:

http://www.mirrorcreator.com

sharecode: /files/MJDJBMPC/Product_Key_Explorer_v3.4.3.zip_links

I would suggest to use this product few reason

1. What ever 2th party software i have tried for Office 2013 they all deject grace period default keys another word universal trial key. Actual activated keys never deject

-27GXM

2. I have tested this product not yet working on Windows 8.1. Therefore that little tool i have posted on page 1 good for Windows 7, 8 / 8.1

For Office 2013 unfortunately I have not come across any software deject activated keys they all deject default trial keys!

2. I have tested this product not yet working on Windows 8.1. Therefore that little tool i have posted on page 1 good for Windows 7, 8 / 8.1

For Office 2013 unfortunately I have not come across any software deject activated keys they all deject default trial keys!

Working on Windows 8.1

key_zpscff2f20d.png

Working on Windows 8.1

Does not show on my Vmware workstation Windows 8.1 Pro maybe it is still inactive however do you see your Office 2013 Product key right in this application?

Archived