• Replies 4.2k
  • Views 1.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply
november_ra1n

a question: without runnig dump.exe, it is possible to add registry file? If yes, how can i do?

All you need to know is there >>>> How to Import and Activate Kaspersky 2014-2015 Via Setup - Registration Entries (.reg) [26 August 2014]

Use Manual backup activation via regedit by yourself posted on #1761 >>>>

Manually restore activation posted on #140 >>>

which method? pm pls :D

Use KTR 4.0.0.21 first with the instruction has been given on page one then after activate the 91 days trial keys that's all!

I said how do you get the keys 91 days?

november_ra1n

lol they all in this page look for what are you looking..! I guess you know how to click spoiler tag.

lol they all in this page look for what are you looking..! I guess you know how to click spoiler tag.

he's asking how did u obtain those keys?

he means forzakis promo ended ryt..so how ?

regards

november_ra1n

@

november_ra1n:

Last question:

to restore keys, using del_trial15 or KTR4, it's the same?

use del_trial15 for restore the reg files cause KTR was not working few days ago when i have tried.!

november_ra1n

he's asking how did u obtain those keys?

he means forzakis promo ended ryt..so how ?

regards

That promotion has ended those keys created when promotion alive. However i have tested them today they were working till the keys excited max trial activation.!

del_trial and trial reset, what difference between us?Both remove trial,or not? KTR is used for simply reset trial and del_trial is used only for adding reg keys,?

november_ra1n

del_trial and trial reset, what difference between us?Both remove trial,or not? KTR is used for simply reset trial and del_trial is used only for adding reg keys,?

KTR 4.0.0.21 >>>> Fully functional trial reset when you want to extend trial period

DEL_Trial 15 >>> Developer create this application mainly for successfully importing reg files without getting any error.

Confirmed: After using DELtrail & Dump (exe) for Kis 2015 then restored 3 years licnese that i already backup few days ago,Today key's blocked again! Turn back with KTR and 91 days code! :(

IDK why mine still isn't blacklisted yet

hope kaspersky doesn't do it

Capture.jpg

Capture2.jpg

Capture3.jpg

only a matter of time. enjoy it while it's not blocked.

BTW what happened to your commercial key that you bought from ebay? is it still working?

only a matter of time. enjoy it while it's not blocked.

BTW what happened to your commercial key that you bought from ebay? is it still working?

Yeah...perfectly working !!

Without any probs

I've made a reg backup of those

Bcz..u know it's paid that's y

I knew Kaspersky will block this 3 yr promo

So..I'm on safe side

If something happens then...I'll shift to my commercial key

Regards

KIS 2013-2015, 91 Days Promotional Trial Keys:

YHQE5-XQ25P-YN7VB-MY18UYKKJX-PZ99D-3B8NK-AASJGYMAAP-DMP8X-4SVJB-WZHY6YRGRB-YRKGT-AVB19-KDAY7K4UA8-RH8T4-JMYWF-MUE7BTQUYM-5WMSF-XEEAG-GNQK94SCW1-NFTN1-SXMHX-SFCRA

When you activate those keys wont be block however activate them as soon as possible..!

Before install the keys use KTR 4.0.0.21 following the instruction properly on page #1

Thanks, the trial keys still working

Hi, I am new with keying this 2015 version, why I got exceeded access to put a key? and how to solve this problem thanks

november_ra1n

Hi, I am new with keying this 2015 version, why I got exceeded access to put a key? and how to solve this problem thanks

If you are talking about 91 days trial keys they maybe exceeded number of trial activation..! you may be little late since yesterday how ever i have added one more key on the post #2289 few min ago try that key..!

If you are talking about 91 days trial keys they maybe exceeded number of trial activation..! you may be little late since yesterday how ever i have added one more key on the post #2289 few min ago try that key..!

Hi thanks, but.. I think.. non of them working for me :/ .. it say.. "you have exceeded the maximum nuber of activation allowed for the entered activation code" .. emmm.. this is a bit hard for, I try to look on this thread, but confusing bcoz so many of them..

november_ra1n

Hi thanks, but.. I think.. non of them working for me :/ .. it say.. "you have exceeded the maximum nuber of activation allowed for the entered activation code" .. emmm.. this is a bit hard for, I try to look on this thread, but confusing bcoz so many of them..

If none of them is working use the trial reset v4.0.0.21 first then use 30 days default trial period then progress same action every 30 days. I do not have any other 91 days trial keys left someone maybe post fresh keys follow this topic daily.

If none of them is working use the trial reset v4.0.0.21 first then use 30 days default trial period then progress same action every 30 days. I do not have any other 91 days trial keys left someone maybe post fresh keys follow this topic daily.

Thanks, right now I stick with 30days, but I had no idea how to get rid of promotion banner (not notification) ,

btw..., what do you think if you move this thread on spread section, only updated key and help.., this section is full and mix with alot of stuff

it can be a support for everyone else... the other thread with key should disable comment section

november_ra1n

Thanks, right now I stick with 30days, but I had no idea how to get rid of promotion banner (not notification) ,

btw..., what do you think if you move this thread on spread section, only updated key and help.., this section is full and mix with alot of stuff

it can be a support for everyone else... the other thread with key should disable comment section

There is few more topic in software chat section people sharing commercial keys..!

A ) About how to disable promotional notification:

Setting >>> Additional >>> Notification unchecked all the option you see on screenshot below:

moXuaH.png

B ) How to disable daily trial notification:

How To Disable the daily trial notification.

Archived