• Replies 4.2k
  • Views 1.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi EveryOne how to make an update manually? I got the Offline Updates .... :s

Settings > Additional > Update > Select Update Source > Click "Add" > Choose Offline Update Folder >OK

To anyone who have been successfully activate 3 years KIS for student
you should backup your key (reg files), you can used in the future.
All codes new activation blocked.

Also, activated codes before being blocked will be blocked soon. So, you have to backup immediately. My licence code which I activated two days ago was blocked in this morning when I tried to update KIS.

Also, activated codes before being blocked will be blocked soon. So, you have to backup immediately. My licence code which I activated two days ago was blocked in this morning when I tried to update KIS.

don't update directly updates by off line go here >>> http://kasperskyupdates.com/

or here from vkarthik member.

http://download1588.mediafire.com/8r3dz255cwyg/d5jwty46c9d1wdv/UPD.zip

see my KIS 2015 1092 days remaining >> http://s4.postimg.org/b0pc9pp4t/kis3.png

Offline updates http://s28.postimg.org/g6hcrohwt/kis_3years.png

I've updated my Kaspersky and I activated code on 24th..

So mine till now no probs at all

My license isn't blocked yet...most of the users who have activated the same day they got the promo r stiill working

But the guyz who have activated yesterday and day before yesterday all keys r blocked..

But even those keys that wer activated before will eventually get bloocked

Had the same problem as everyone else, it wouldn't update. But by using november ra1n's registry method fixed the updating problem :D

God bless november ra1n :wub:

november_ra1n

Dream come to end, KIS 3 years keys are completely block this time via blacklist update through database: >>>> ftp://ftp.kaspersky.ru/bases/blst/

FOLgIg.png

Use KTR 2.0.0.21 and 30 days build in trial period and reaped the action every coming 30 days. This is the best way keeping Kaspersky activated the end of the day you all know trial period wont be block.

aquZwt.png

For info: KIS/KAS 2015 MR1 (Maintenance Release 1) comes out quite soon (~2 weeks) :) :rolleyes:

After see tons of posts I think the best is Trial Reset. You only have to repeat once a month and forget the rest...my opinion.

After see tons of posts I think the best is Trial Reset. You only have to repeat once a month and forget the rest...my opinion.

*** Renewal Kaspersky Internet Security 2014 - 5 Licenses (2 Years) for 95.99 € (NOT Auto-renewal) ***

*** Kaspersky Internet Security 2014 - 3-Platz-Version (2 Jahr, Verlängerung) for 79,95 € (NOT Auto-renewal) ***

My experience is: Buy Online a RENEWAL for the Best Price and for a Group (me and my friends) ! :showoff:

For a long time, I'm don't annoyed more with KRT or other Promo code because I pay only €9.60 (1PC/1y) for a officiel and Legitimate KIS 2014 license.

Simply I'm looking on Kaspersky sites in Western Europe the site that gives me the best price for a RENEWAL of 5PC/2years KIS license. :view:

In my case, I've bought a RENEWAL of license KIS2014 (5pc/2y) for €19.20 per (1PC/2y) and another RENEWAL of license KIS2014 for (3pc/2y) for €26.70 per (1PC/2y).

Yet two IMPORTANT tips : :excl:

- Do NOT forget to deselect "Auto-Renewal" before you order !

- And to not be be black-listed, Keep a TOTAL CONTROL over the License Number you've bought !

i have problem with downoad database, 2 days i had reg key 3 years and now kaspersky alert license missing :(

same here -_- My saved unused 97 licenses and 3 activated licenses got blocked :angry: disappointing :unsure:

Dear friends

The only way is to share already activated reg. keys to dump them directly to kaspersky

so please, share your 3 years dump reg. keys to us

thanks for all

Dear friends

The only way is to share already activated reg. keys to dump them directly to kaspersky

so please, share your 3 years dump reg. keys to us

thanks for all

If you don't wanna get banned / again lock this topic then don't start asking for keys -_- If one start . . . others will follow too :lol:

Archived