The first day does not appear. But when there are 29 days appears.
I remember in the old versions, main.loc modifying the file, you got what I want.

r20rau.png

2prelad.png

• Replies 4.2k
  • Views 1.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

10606210_558988867563868_556384703771351

✍ Kaspersky Internet Security 45 Days Trial License Key ✍

✍ INFO ✍

• Since no 91 days keys are not working now and Boops is facing "Buy Now!" button issue :D So I hope this will help much . . Tested on 2 PC working :)

✍ KEY ✍

• Y7FQD-G7KFA-M5PFG-UKRRW

Thank you friend. That key I have it in a while. I currently have a key active for 84 days.

Maybe november_ra1n can remember previous versions of a method, in which the file is manipulated main.loc and prevent that message appear with the text "Buy Now". Curiously, while keeping the first day of the 30 days, but does not appear in the following yes.

I did a search, and I could easily remove the phrase "Buy Now" or replace it, but what interests me is to avoid the red box and its contents displayed. I show a sample.

xcr52s.png

I did a search, and I could easily remove the phrase "Buy Now" or replace it, but what interests me is to avoid the red box and its contents displayed. I show a sample.

How it happened ? :huh:

How it happened ? :huh:

Manipulating text is very simple. I found all the secrets of manipulation of the texts in this folder. In my case, I have the Spanish language and have the folder "es".

C:\Program Files (x86)\Kaspersky Lab\Kaspersky Internet Security 15.0.0\skin\resources\es\locs

If you delete any content, Kaspersky will replace the mirror in English, which is in this other folder.

C:\Program Files (x86)\Kaspersky Lab\Kaspersky Internet Security 15.0.0\skin\resources\neutral\locs

So do not delete anything, replaced by something else. See another example.

rk4v2s.png

So how do we remove this buy crap i have to this buy thing because im using 30 days trial method?

Tomorrow, I will do some tests. If I find something, I will share here.

For English version
Disable Self-Defense
Modify "dashboard.lt" When you update KIS
Its location "\Kaspersky Lab\Kaspersky Internet Security 15.0.0\skin\resources\en\locs\"
Find Buy Now = "Buy Now!" Remove "Buy Now!"

For English version
Disable Self-Defense
Its location "\Kaspersky Lab\Kaspersky Internet Security 15.0.0\skin\resources\en\locs\"

This does not clear the box, this makes the text disappear. Thanks, I already knew.

I've tried and even removing all "skin" folder keeps appearing. What matters is that from day 29 and 30 appears not.

For English version
Disable Self-Defense

This does not clear the box, this makes the text disappear. Thanks, I already knew.

I've tried and even removing all "skin" folder keeps appearing. What matters is that from day 29 and 30 appears not.

I have searched inside all the the files in that folder also the registry. There is any sign of "Buy Now" button. I have 91 days code and 87 days left. As you said, that window may appeear when the remaining day of license reaches under 30 days.

For English version
Disable Self-Defense

I have searched inside all the the files in that folder also the registry. There is any sign of "Buy Now" button. I have 91 days code and 87 days left. As you said, that window may appeear when the remaining day of license reaches under 30 days.

It is difficult to find the mechanism that enables the "Buy Now" button after 30 days. There's the source and solution to the problem.

It is difficult to find the mechanism that enables the "Buy Now" button after 30 days. There's the source and solution to the problem.

As if I worked on it I'm exhausted to see you are dealing with the "Buy Now" button. :) Why don't you try IamBidyuT's 45 days trial code? Or I can supply longer period trial key reg files. You can use it again and again like 30-days trial. But I am not sure about that KIS shows the same red box while even running longer trial codes after some days past. :)

As if I worked on it I'm exhausted to see you are dealing with the "Buy Now" button. :) Why don't you try IamBidyuT's 45 days trial code? Or I can supply longer period trial key reg files. You can use it again and again like 30-days trial. But I am not sure about that KIS shows the same red box while running trial codes after some days past. :)

hi, can pm me longer trial key reg, coz 45 days trial didn't work for me, thanks

hi, can pm me longer trial key reg, coz 45 days trial didn't work for me, thanks

I incidentally found the key an hour ago as I was looking for codes with longer periods. I activated it to backup its reg files. It worked and it will show all properties of a trial code. May be the "Buy Now" button passing a few days. :) I'll pm you the reg files.

Well, got to know one of my older patch ( posted 3 weeks ago ) still working with 7 Months Validity :) If anyone already have it then they can use it :cheers:

Well, got to know one of my older patch ( posted 3 weeks ago ) still working with 7 Months Validity :) If anyone already have it then they can use it :cheers:

Link Pls :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Can anyone confirm if the WVU Promo's all licenses ( whoever still having ) are blocked or not ?

I have about 60 licenses and many of them are blocked. Have not tried them.

I have about 60 licenses and many of them are blocked. Have not tried them.

I also managed 97 codes ( unfortunately all of them got blocked 2 days later -_- ) . . . . Have you checked them working or not ? As far I've seen here ( previous posts ) everyone's codes got blocked one by one . . .

Archived