my kis 2015 not updating i have commercial 91 days keys i used krt reset trial before inserting ...but kaspersky not fully updating it stays in 50%..and finally it says database not upto date...

Make sure there is no issue about the licence. Licence is blocked, licence is missing... etc. Then check your system date.

• Replies 4.2k
  • Views 1.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Requesting 90days key for KIS 2015 (15.0.0.463 a)

my kis 2015 not updating i have commercial 91 days keys i used krt reset trial before inserting ...but kaspersky not fully updating it stays in 50%..and finally it says database not upto date...

Make sure there is no issue about the licence. Licence is blocked, licence is missing... etc. Then check your system date.

license is active it says...for 3 days i cant fully update it stucks in below 50%..says out of date...system date is fine...

license is active it says...for 3 days i cant fully update it stucks in below 50%..says out of date...system date is fine...

Please check reports. See my update report that I got yesterday. I wasn't be able to update KIS and my licence was looking normal. License seemed active and everyting was green. When I checked reports I realised that the license has been blocked by update server and it was the cause of update problem. Kaspersky Lab can block your update process by checking license information without blacklisting. This control came with the new version of KIS, KIS 2015. I first saw this when 3-years promotion code was blocked by update servers.

cri428x5vpet3lnvh.jpg

Please check reports. See my update report that I got yesterday. I wasn't be able to update KIS and my licence was looking normal. License seemed active and everyting was green. When I checked reports I realised that the license has been blocked by update server and it was the cause of update problem. Kaspersky Lab can block your update process by checking license information without blacklisting. This control came with the new version of KIS, KIS 2015. I first saw this when 3-years promotion code was blocked by update servers.

cri428x5vpet3lnvh.jpg

Updating databases and application modules KIS was Failed, you mean with your 3 years promo codes? or other codes?

PS: yep Kaspersky have many way to block your KIS not just blaclisted or blocked, one of it not allowed updating then ussualy

key blocked.

will checked all 91 days codes already over users exceed.

Updating databases and application modules KIS was Failed, you mean with your 3 years promo codes? or other codes?

PS: yep Kaspersky have many way to block your KIS not just blaclisted or blocked, one of it not allowed updating then ussualy

key blocked.

The 3 years promo code I used had been blocked in same way a week ago like others' codes. The license that elgringo supplied(Kis_2014_2015_1.exe) was blocked yesterday which I put the screenshot of error that caused update issue. I looked for a 91-days code and activated it and updated KIS.

key blocked.

The 3 years promo code I used had been blocked in same way a week ago like others' codes. The license that elgringo supplied(Kis_2014_2015_1.exe) was blocked yesterday which I put the screenshot of error that caused update issue. I looked for a 91-days code and activated it and updated KIS.

sorry, i haven't checked elgringo 320days also blocked, it's installed on other pc...ok let him know or you can sent him PM..

Thanks a lot for your info.

When I was looking a trial code for myself I found one license that already activated and 83 days left. I activated and backuped that key via registry editor. First read How To Backup & Reinstall Kaspersky 2015 License Files Via reg.files : //www.nsaneforums.com/topic/180047-kaspersky-2015-final-medicine/page-89?do=findComment&comment=818840

I've send you the registry files of that license via PM. You can activate and use that license. Only issue may occur because of the difference in our systems. Mine is 32 Bit - x86.

cri428x5vpet3lnvh.jpg

key blocked.

always says network operation timeout expired...but some files are updating regularly..i used krt and changed to 91 to 30 days trial...but same problem...

always says network operation timeout expired...but some files are updating regularly..i used krt and changed to 91 to 30 days trial...but same problem...

That error is possibly caused by connection problems. Check Network ettings > Proxy server settings. Make sure not using a proxy. For example, I activated some 91-days USA KIS codes using USA proxies. If I had forgot to change the proxy setting back to normal there would have been an update problem for me too.

crj1r4tueg8wnisu2.jpg

Nothing else comes to my mind.

It is possible to remove the message "Buy Now!"?

Strange, because my Kis2015 activated with a "91 Days Promotional Trial Code" don't have this "Buy Now" (83 days remaining) ! :o

cri428x5vpet3lnvh.jpg

key blocked.

Clean Uninstall your KIS, with KAVREmover Clean / Delete Left overs Keys KAV/ KIS, then Re-Install (Fresh) KAV / KIS.

give it a try...

11huwbb.png

Hi Boops, did you tried as below steps? if so, just leave it, ( i saw your codes aren't commercial) so far

i have activated KAV don't have BUY message like you.

PS: You can Stack the codes up to 2-4 codes in one KAV / KIS Apps.

1. Pause Kaspersky Protection (Taskbar > Right Click On Kaspersky Icon > Click Pause Protection)

2. Disable Self-Defense (Setting > Additional > Self-Defence - Uncheck)

3. Exit Kaspersky from Taskbar

Open Notepad, paste the text below and save it as .reg (not .txt)

Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\KasperskyLab\AVP15.0.0]

"LastLicenseNotificationTime"="1500000000"

4. Run/Merge the .reg file.

5. Run KIS and enable Protection and Self Defence.

You should be fine with that

Thank you very much everyone for your answers, but the image is not mine, found it on Google, and only used it to point out to you what I wanted to remove when you use the promotion of 30 days.

I had not seen that put 91 days.

Thank you very much everyone for your answers, but the image is not mine, found it on Google, and only used it to point out to you what I wanted to remove when you use the promotion of 30 days. I had not seen that put 91 days.

You are the one who gave me a 3 years promo code. Of course, it has been blocked. :) I would be pleased to get you a 91-day trial license. :) Check your PM.

11huwbb.png

You have an installed KIS 2015 which has been activated with 91-day code, don't you? Why don't you copy its skin folder and paste is to the KIS folder you activated with 30 day trial code. Replacing skin folder may work. :) Don't forget to backup the old folder before you do that!

Archived