• Replies 4.2k
  • Views 1.2m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've had that chinese/russian version about spoked kantry123. The ”RePack_KIS15.0.1.415MR1_China_RU” has indeed a license for 3 years, with a rest about... 360 days, but the date of activation is not with 2 years behind. That is weird and the license has great chances to be soon detected and blocked by KasperskyLabs.

If you rename to ”en” the chinese folder from resource, the interface will be in English and don't have to press SHIFT+F12 keys after each reboot.

Remain in russian language ”Scan for viruses”, ”Check reputation in KSN” and ”Kaspersky Application Advisor” in the context menu, when you right click a file/folder/shortcut The text under Kaspersky Total Security Desktop icon remain in chinese.

As conclusion, I can say that november_rain has completely right. The best solution is KTR. It is not big deal to run it ones a month.

Néha, az emberek nem értik, hogy hosszú betegség biztos halált -> Sometimes, people refuse to understand that long disease is certain death.

That's all !

This has been discuss thousand times and different topic already those keys have blocked long time ago however there is no point forcing to activate this block key everytime you have update antivirus database cause next database key will be disable again without updating antivirus engine there is no point to use security just waste of your time.

I do not understand why you are forcing yourself activating longer term of commercial keys we all know that Kaspersky update block keys database once a week they all be block best solution is using 30 days or 90 days Trial keys and using KTR extending the trial period ever coming 30 days. It is not difficult applying KTR once every 30 days

Will you all please stop talking about 3 years promotion keys and sending snapshots from those keys they don't do any good for anyone only spamming this topic for no reason, thanks for your cooperation.

Newbie peoples are taking those those 3 years license keys too much seriously , specifically for for seeing " License: 1095 days remaining " :D

I also mentioned previously several times that those 1 / 3 years licenses are just attractive in looking and useless in terms of working <_<

But, still some members posting / spreading those license based UI screenshot regularly . . . These are similar to " Throw a mug of water upon a dead body in hope that he'll woke up again from death" :lol:

90 Days Commercial / Promotional Trial Code KIS 2012-2015

http://pastebin.com/rF22Rup6

=================================================================

KIS 2013-2015, 90 Days Promotional Trial Keys [Via USA Proxies]

http://pastebin.com/iseiGNca

90 Days Promotional Commercial Code KAV 2014/2015

http://pastebin.com/BCTstU8J

90 Days Commercial Code KTR 2013-2015 Two Devices

http://pastebin.com/0HFMjvV2

More Info about How to activate 90 Days Promotional/Commercial Codes and Reg. Files see front page of this topic >>>

In case if you are late and got the error <You have exceeded the maximum number of activation allowed for the activation code.> No worries use the reg files below.!

Dowmload Link of 90 Days Commercial Reg. Files for KIS, KAV & KTS:

http://www.mirrorcreator.com/files/0KBZ46E4/Kaspersky_2012-2015_90_Day_Code_24_Oct_2014.rar_links

Tested Reg files works even if 90 days activation serial exceeded number of activation.! : )

Queen - Bohemian Rhapsody (Official Video)

I had a 3 years promo code that I activated before online activation is blocked. KIS gave license is missing error while updating a few days later. So I had to delete the license. If the same license is used again(with reg files) when it is being blocked? Is the license being blocked after every update? Or after restarting PC? Or next update?

I had a 3 years promo code that I activated before online activation is blocked. KIS gave license is missing error while updating a few days later. So I had to delete the license. If the same license is used again(with reg files) when it is being blocked? Is the license being blocked after every update? Or after restarting PC? Or next update?

Usually when you have a trouble updating Kaspersky Antivirus Engine database due key blockage well we all need to stop talking about 3 years promotional keys once and all.. See the info just has been posted there #2641 >>>

at last. almost a week waiting 90 day working key from november_ra1n. i got it today. :D :wub:

everyday checking but always to late :( . Its my lucky day :lol:

Usually when you have a trouble updating Kaspersky Antivirus Engine database due key blockage well we all need to stop talking about 3 years promotional keys once and all.. See the info just has been posted there #2641 >>>

Kaspersky Lab has just given the answer. I was doing nothing related to KIS. While reading the forum suddenly I had a window opened. :) I updated two times and my 1073 days license had not been blocked. Then it happened after a few hours.

crvahraogk507lv1j.jpg

crvanntopt9ke2lif.jpg

Key was blocked at about 20:00

Anyone knows how Kaspersky auto-renewal service works?

I saw this statement on the website, http://www.kaspersky.com/en/auto-renewal-service :

"You do not need a new activation code or to do anything else in order to stay protected for the next period. Your license will be extended automatically and you will remain protected without ever having to hit another button."

I wonder how license is extended automatically during an update? When payment for renewing the license is confirmed, what does Kaspersky Lab do?

menot,

When payment for renewing the license is confirmed, your Kaspersky copy receive an so-call ”update” wich has the unique purpose to extend the license's end limit, not viruses database.

Are you thinking about some kind of trick with this? :idea: :tooth:

menot,

When payment for renewing the license is confirmed, your Kaspersky copy receive an so-call ”update” wich has the unique purpose to extend the license's end limit, not viruses database.

Are you thinking about some kind of trick with this? :idea:

:) I've encountered a license code for KIS 2013. Kaspersky Internet Security 2013 (1-3 PCs, 2 Year Renewal) Since the lifetime of license is not so long I haven't used it. I wonder may it be possible to use that code if the license is renewed again. Of course, the license code has to be activated before license is renewed.

I thought about it again. I suppose, 2 year renewal means that the license was bought in 2013 and renewed twice up to 2015. There is no chance of renewal again.

menot,

Are you thinking about some kind of trick with this? :idea:

:) I've encountered a license code for KIS 2013. Kaspersky Internet Security 2013 (1-3 PCs, 2 Year Renewal) Since the lifetime of license is not so long I haven't used it. I wonder may it be possible to use that code if the license is renewed again. Of course, the license code has to be activated before license is renewed.

I thought about it again. I suppose, 2 year renewal means that the license was bought in 2013 and renewed twice up to 2015. There is no chance of renewal again.

Instead to only presume, better you try. You have nothing to lose. But don't forget that, if you want to steal something from Kaspersky's house, you must take off your shoes, because Kaspersky has a such fu****ing easy sleep. :bruce:

KTS 15.0.1.415 TR [Technical Release]

Kaspersky Total Security Formerly Known Pure.!

EN

ES

91 Day Commercial Code KTR 2013-2015 Two Devices

KTS 15.0.1.415 TR [Technical Release]
Kaspersky Total Security Formerly Known Pure.!
EN
ES
91 Day Commercial Code KTR 2013-2015 Two Devices

Opsss, too late .... for me. :s

18 Sept 2014 - 91 Day Commercial Code KIS2012-2015 For All Devices Posted #2645 >>>

In case if you are late and got the error <You have exceeded the maximum number of activation allowed for the activation code.> No worries use the reg files, KBOX v4.0.0.2 and instruction inc. below:

KBOX v7.0.0.0 By Boops (Trial Reset and Import/Export Reg. License)

NET Framework 4.5 will surely need

116supl.jpg

Kaspersky Trial Reset Full and Export License for versions v15.0.x: a simple and easy to export License

and reset your kaspersky version way. Valid for new versions KTS, KIS, KAV for v15.0.x (x86, x64)

HISTORY

Updated 01: launch of the initial version, v7.0.0.0

Name: KBOX v7.0.0.0CRC32: B0ADE230MD5: 0A6BA7489A3A5BDAB6E1B3A3B6AA8190SHA-1: E881A9C792E3DB299C9B58ED4C19CE294FF0E040Size: 403 KB

@NR

good thread as always , i just want to ask if i use a 90 days serial , backup the reg info using boops ( or similar utill) , and run the reg file after software expired , will it give me back 90 days?

@NR

good thread as always , i just want to ask if i use a 90 days serial , backup the reg info using boops ( or similar utill) , and run the reg file after software expired , will it give me back 90 days?

As far as I know all reusable 91 days trial codes have been blocked by Kaspesky Lab. The trial codes that have been shared around can only be used a single time. Once the trial license expired you will not be able to use it again.

18 Sept 2014 - 91 Day Commercial Code KIS 2012-2015 For All Devices Posted #2645 >>>

18 Sept 2014 - 91 Day Promotional Trial Code KAV 2013-2015 [Via French Proxies] Posted #2645 >>>

In case if you are late and got the error <You have exceeded the maximum number of activation allowed for the activation code.> No worries use the reg files, KBOX v4.0.0.2 and instruction inc. below:

Dowmload Link of 90 Days Commercial Reg. Files:

http://www.mirrorcreator.com/files/UJ5NITRS/KIS_2012-2015_91_Day_Commercial_Code_18_Sept_0.rar_links

Tested Reg files works even if 90 days activation serial exceeded number of activation.! : )

See the instruction about how to use reg files >>> KBOX v4.0.0.2 By Boops (Trial Reset and Import/Export Reg. License)

Gipsy Kings - El Toro enamorado de La Luna

Salut Boops. : )

@NR

Hello Mister november_ra1n,

Could you, please,help me, again. :huh:

I'm looking for 1 valid KIS 2013-2015 - 91 Days Promotional Trial Keys Code ?

Thanks in advance.

Activate as quick as possible:

As far as I know all reusable 91 days trial codes have been blocked by Kaspesky Lab. The trial codes that have been shared around can only be used a single time. Once the trial license expired you will not be able to use it again.

Reg files works even if 90 days activation serial exceeded number of activation.!

Reg files works even if 90 days activation serial exceeded number of activation.!

That is right, but we were talking about using a 91 days trial license(not reusable) again after it expired. It does not matter that you have the backuped reg files in this case. If license expires, even you delete key and apply reg files nothing changes.

Archived