Patch D for KAV/KIS 2014 testing is started

Testable fixes:
• Bug #505737: WebAV: problems with KIS web perfomance
• Bug #297626: PC: error in Chrome when searching key words
• Bug #298196: Web-AV:Balloon: all the balloon title for web detection is "phishing links..."
• Bug #634047: GUI: wrong text on "malware detection" balloon for web av
• Bug #618447: CMD: Report command doesn't work
• Bug #619241: [TAM]: Incorrect window in the end of manual inventarization (if close main window)
• Bug #647619: Application running window. Copyright is absent
• Bug #668251: Web-AV: Problem with certificate www.google.com+chrome
• Bug #466631: SUPPORT: KIS does not start at computer startup.

It displays "Loading the application" and nothing happens. Cannot open GUI.
• Bug #488695: SUPPORT: Exclusions for applications works just until first reboot.
• Bug #476828: [TAM] Can't recognize signature in some compound files
• Bug #608776: Win8.1: OB: Optional windows update seems critical for SafeMoney
• Bug #607254: ODS: Unexpected "Malware has been detected" balloon appears for detected threat
• Bug #568843: SUPPORT: Wrong redirect link for sending data to support
• Bug #586616: [TAM] [Auto] Auto mode not disabled when verdict change count reached
• Bug #616494: [TAM] Notification for startup items doesn't work in true DD mode
Other fixes...

• Replies 4.2k
  • Views 1.2m
  • Created
  • Last Reply
november_ra1n

Kaspersky ONE DACH Edition. 3-Device 6 months Trial License Pack Serials [ Suitable for KIS 2012 to 2014] - [04 December 2013]

Expiry Date: 27.06.2014

183 Days Activation Codes:-6BBBX

*** ​Important Notice: If you already on Trial Period or Commercial License just delete the key and apply Manual Trial Reset Batch File...*** after use the 183 days Trial Serials.... See the info about KIS / KAV 2014 Manual Trial Reset Batch File [x64 / x32] on Page #1 >>>>

Pastebin Link

http://pastebin.com/9xkx5YVi

Use serials as quick as possible .... : ) After successfully activated this trial key wont be blocked..

The quantity of the attempts already exhausted..!

how genius you are....i and so many like me will always be thankful to you,,,you saved my win 8 and 8.1 ativation now most amazing antivirus for 183 days ...no words to thank ....you r absolutely awesome

Thank you, november_ra1n. I already did that. Its very easy to manual reset kaspersky. And with your help I used one of those 91 days trial keys.

Maybe next time I will be faster to get one of that 183 day keys.

Kaspersky Internet Security 91 Days OEM Trial Key Code not working!
"Trial version has expired".
Tried on KIS 2014.

Before apply key you need to use >>>> KIS / KAV 2014 Manual Trial Reset Batch File [x64 / x32] on Page #1 >>>>

Make sure you follow the step on step instruction properly after that you can use the key..

Just tried the trial reset batch file and it worked perfectly!

I think it may be due to an old licence which I used before.

Thanks again

november_ra1n

Just tried the trial reset batch file and it worked perfectly!

I think it may be due to an old licence which I used before.

Thanks again

When you have freshly install Kaspersky you can directly use 90 days OEM Trial Key but when you are already trial period or install any other license you need to first clean registry via Batch file then apply key...

november_ra1n

Patch D for KAV/KIS 2014 testing is started.

Testable fixes:
• Bug #505737: WebAV: problems with KIS web perfomance
• Bug #297626: PC: error in Chrome when searching key words
 Download the patch D
 Enable "Parental Control"
 Select "Content Control"->"Enable the list of Key words"->"Edit the list of key words" and Add some key words
 Open Chrome browser and Search key words – there should not be any errors
• Bug #298196: Web-AV:Balloon: all the balloon title for web detection is "phishing links..."
• Bug #634047: GUI: wrong text on "malware detection" balloon for web av
 Download the patch D
 Try download eicar files, heuristic virus and go to wmuf/phishing links
 Check the balloons pop up – description of the balloon should be corresponded to the detection type
• Bug #618447: CMD: Report command doesn't work
 Download the patch D
 Execute command: "..\avp.com" REPORT /RA:"C:\Reports\report.txt"
 Check the report file (c:\report.txt) - report should be generated with a fixed set of columns for the entire period of the Product work. Localization of the report must comply with the localization of the Product
• Bug #619241: [TAM]: Incorrect window in the end of manual inventarization (if close main window)
 Download the patch D
 Open Application Control window and turn on Trusted Application Mode – the manual invent process should start
 Close main window and wait for the invent process finish – the window with invent results should be opened
• Bug #647619: Application running window. Copyright is absent
 Download the patch D
 Exit the product and start it manually – there should be copyright on application running window
• Bug #668251: Web-AV: Problem with certificate www.google.com+chrome
 Download the patch D
 Launch any supported internet browser and go to https://www.google.com – site should be opened without errors
• Bug #466631: SUPPORT: KIS does not start at computer startup. It displays "Loading the application" and nothing happens. Cannot open GUI.
 Install the product and reboot the OS (don’t update!)
 Download the patch D and reboot the OS – product should start without any problems
• Bug #488695: SUPPORT: Exclusions for applications works just until first reboot.
 Download the patch D
 Open Settings -> Additional -> Threats and Exclusions -> Manage trusted applications – add some application to Trusted applications with option 'Do not monitor application activity'
 Reboot the OS and check the exclusion – it should work
• Bug #476828: [TAM] Can't recognize signature in some compound files
• Bug #608776: Win8.1: OB: Optional windows update seems critical for SafeMoney
• Bug #607254: ODS: Unexpected "Malware has been detected" balloon appears for detected threat
• Bug #568843: SUPPORT: Wrong redirect link for sending data to support
• Bug #586616: [TAM] [Auto] Auto mode not disabled when verdict change count reached
• Bug #616494: [TAM] Notification for startup items doesn't work in true DD mode
Other fixes...

http://forum.kaspersky.com/index.php?showtopic=280917

All those who test beta products kaspersky should be ashamed: KIS 2014 have released an incredible bug: : that of slow internet browsing!!!

Shame!!! You do not understand a fucking anti-virus! The patch "C" still does not solve the problem!!!

Hi november_ra1n i want to switch from NIS 2014 to KIS 2014 and i need a 183 days trial key,can you please help me? i am new in this,what should i do? my OS is Windows 7 X86,thanks in advance!

november_ra1n

Hi november_ra1n i want to switch from NIS 2014 to is KIS 2014 and i need a 183 days trial key,can you please help me? i am new in this,what should i do? my OS is Windows 7 X86,thanks in advance!

I get 183 days Trial Key time to time i never know when will be available however there ie 90 days OEM Trial key use that key also if you are in trial periot use Manual Trial reset batch file before apply the key when i post 183 days key than you can use batch file again and activate it.

Thank you for your help! one more thing,do you recomend KIS 2014 over NIS 2014? is for fresh install in 2 Laptops,and maybe(i hardly think about it) in Windows 8.1 with Chrome

november_ra1n

Thank you for your help! one more thing,do you recomend KIS 2014 over NIS 2014? is for fresh install in 2 Laptops

I have never used NIS its just KIS 2014 bit buggy and slow down the Browser i think better to wait till they release Patch D within few weeks. KIS specially has trouble with Chrome.. See the post reply there #728 >>>

Thanks again! please let me know somehow when the 183 days keys are available,i will really appreciate your help,thanks

november_ra1n

Kaspersky 2014 Patch D Beta Testing

hdwq.png

Patch D >>> 20.40 MB

Date: 06 December 2013

How to install Patch D

1. Go to location

Setting/Additional/Update/Select Update Source
2. Click Add on the right buttom corner...

3. Set Update source:

http://dnl-test.kaspersky-labs.com/test/ap/
wkzq.png

8l6d.png

4. After Adding Kaspersky Update Server you can Run Update Manually

5. Its about 20.4 MB file after updating DONE Reboot OS

6. When you Reboot and get Patch D installed then you can manually Remove the newly added Update Source going back Update setting..

november_ra1n 06 December 2013

First Impression After Patch D: It is still early for testing but i clearly see big improvement about slow browsing specially on Chrome, KIS is much faster starting after reboot and i personally fell that most of the bugs are disappear but not all .

november_ra1n

Kaspersky ONE DACH Edition. 3-Device 6 months Trial License Pack Serials [ Suitable for KIS 2012 to 2014] - [06 December 2013]

183 Days Activation Codes:-DZ4MH

*** ​Important Notice: If you already on Trial Period or Commercial License just delete the key and apply Manual Trial Reset Batch File...*** after use the 183 days Trial Serials.... See the info about KIS / KAV 2014 Manual Trial Reset Batch File [x64 / x32] on Page #1 >>>>

Pastebin Link

http://pastebin.com/YPLSXxMt

Use serials as quick as possible .... : ) After successfully activated this trial key wont be blocked..

The quantity of the attempts already exhausted..!

Kaspersky ONE DACH Edition. 3-Device 6 months Trial License Pack Serials [ Suitable for KIS 2012 to 2014] - [06 December 2013]

183 Days Activation Codes:-DZ4MH

Pastebin Link

http://pastebin.com/YPLSXxMt

Thank you so much . Kaspersky activated successfully :) :D

november_ra1n

Even all those function seems disable still Kaspersky keep protecting your Browser this Patch was Beta Stage let see if you can enable them after they reach the Final stage in few weeks time. Also i remember there was workaround how you enable them in Firefox just can not remember now.

Important is KIS still protecting your browser regardless what you see in Firefox add-ons setting Panel..

KIS 2014 addons are incompatible with firefox 25.0

http://forum.kaspersky.com/index.php?showtopic=277520

Here was the workaround by the time of Kaspersky 2013

Try if it is still working for Kaspersky 2014

The Reset Firefox feature can fix many issues by restoring Firefox to its factory default state while saving your essential information. Note: This will cause you to lose any Extensions, Open websites, and some Preferences.To Reset Firefox do the following:Go to Firefox > Help > Troubleshooting Information.Click the "Reset Firefox" button.Firefox will close and reset. After Firefox is done, it will show a window with the information that is imported. Click Finish.Firefox will open with all factory defaults applied.Further information can be found in the Reset Firefox – easily fix most problems article.
https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/963167

OK about Protection , After or Before Batch " D "

But to use ( Kaspersky URL Advisor , Safe Money and Virtual Keyboard ) , Batch " D " is required. I think :rolleyes:

jT0eR.jpg

Archived