Total Uninstall 6.3.0

jalaffa

- Is this for XP only? I haven't answers. Fuken keep answers for himself.

Hello Admin_Crack. Thank You for visiting. Sorry about this hot discusion. Why do not explain how it works?

Why do folks like Fuken & ADMIN&CRACK need to be answerable to you or to anybody else?

• Replies 160
  • Views 27.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@ all those who wish to install the latest 6.3.0 portable by Fuken Gruven - cracked by ADMIN&CRACK:-

db5lrVo.png

Hello Admin_Crack. Thank You for visiting. Sorry about this hot discusion. Why do not explain how it works?

Is it mater how it works as long it works?

simple tasks I did : (works like charm in W7)

1. download TU installer from FP

2. install over the top and don't run when installer finish (NET ON)

3. add new firewall rules with CMD admin right

4. delete previous rules that blocked TU.exe ( in /out) from firewall.

5. run .exe then insert key

6. done and STAY REGISTERED (NET ON)

in my case, no need replace license.DAT or prog option.XML

cheers :wub:

Is it mater how it works as long it works?

By me - Retail work without crack. And setup goes into Trial with crack!

So, what is the point? I have to remove crack in setup version. I have to remove crack in Retail version too. :)

in my case, no need replace license.DAT or prog option.XML

Yes! License and options are required only for Retail. But what is the role of crack, nobody explain. :)

unknownasphyxiated

Why do not explain how it works?

Admin@Crack

What kind of nonsense then dissolved. If you are not able to identify the virus is better to keep quiet. I lay out 07/02/2013 2:18 SOURCE CODE winspool.drv at ru-board.com.

Fuken Gruven(comment for NR)

you would not believe how many incompetent people are out there.

mad props for your patience..

if that was me.. fuck them.. if they can't figure it out.. tough shit.

:lol:

Why do folks like Fuken & ADMIN&CRACK need to be answerable to you or to anybody else?

OK. Let it be blackout. Some body may love blackouts and suspect changes without requiring or any sense for doing.

OK. Let it be blackout. Some body may love blackouts and suspect changes without requiring or any sense for doing.

Maybe, you'd be better off creating & releasing/using your own fixes. :dunno:

ОK. Let me explain then myself as i like to present it, if they are not able to explain. Maybe my explain will be my general in future releases. Now i think that winspool.drv must work like emulator of system file that is responsible for web connection of applications. In portable version Fuken didn't know that portable will pass this rule. He probably know about this, later by me. Аnd now he is in shame to fix this or stil thinking that this crack have to be part of all about TU. The other problem Admin_Crack's fix is ineffective under Windows 8. And he didn' know this. So, someone had to inform them. And i did this and they should thanks me. :)
And i think this is the end of story. Sorry about all tense, this will never repeat, thanks for attention and condescension. ;)

Look bro. we must understand that Fuken and ADMIN are 2 kind people who are taking all this efforts for you and me and others - they're are doing it absolutely free of cost (they charge nothing - they warranty nothing.)

You are very pissed off at them for not providing Customer service - I'm very pissed off at someone else for accusing me of being a FanBoy.

Now, we both have a problem - why don't the two of us just lam outta here for the moment, guzzle some wine and bang some Hookers, yeah. :cheers:

ADMIN@CRACK

If the program does not want to work with Firewalls in the system, this is a problem that occurs in it.
I will not because of this uninstall COMODO Firewall.

Initially did for myself.
Because when the program "Total Uninstall 6" sees my Firewall immediately flies registration.
winspool.drv in the program disables the detection of all Firewalls

Can we still install, if we use Eset ( firewall ) and the Widows-firewall switched off , or do we have to use the Win-firewall instead of Eset-firewall ??

Thank you for the info :)

Can you please tell how to "create rules for all programs to be blocked to access remote ips 50.28.84.142 and 50.28.102.160" ?

Hi dickmaster can you explain where to find this popup window in Windows 7 X64 ? Many thanks in advance.

Run "wf.msc" or go to Control Panel > Windows Firewall > select Advanced Setup on left column > right click on "Inbound Rules" on left column and select New Rule manually. Do the same thing for “Outbound Rules”.

Look every one! I was make contact with Fuken Gruven - the author of Portable version. I ask him and he keep silence with me, and he do not approve my comment with asking. He can't explain nothing about this crack. This is the proof of completely FAKE crack! The worst is that he want to keep this in his pack. So, be careful, it is virus on your machine!

Many thanks for explaining BTJB, but i am stil not able to find the popup window.

Set remote addresses to custom and add 50.28.84.142,50.28.102.160

Working! Tested with Win7 x64 and Windows-Firewall.

@all

How to easily setup this firewall-rules:

1. open a new command-prompt with admin rights

2. enter following 2 lines:

netsh advfirewall firewall add rule name="Total Uninstall 6.3.0" dir=out action=block remoteip=50.28.84.142,50.28.102.160netsh advfirewall firewall add rule name="Total Uninstall 6.3.0" dir=in action=block remoteip=50.28.84.142,50.28.102.160

3. If it shows "OK" for every line, you're done :)

I also made a little batch-file for the lazy ones ;)

http://pastebin.com/5VZmQcPg

So my installation procedure was as follows:

1. download TU 6.3 with key here: post #65

2. add firewall rules (see above)

3. install TU 6.3

4. register with any name and included serial

5. copy License.dat to your TU-folder and overwrite the existing one (but I'm not sure, if we really need this step)

6. Done! :)

Tested with Win7 x64 and Windows-Firewall.

Many thanks ThedeadSoup for your fine little batch file it does the job on my computer TU works like charm, I am not a lazy one, but i simply could't find the popup window to set manually the IP adresses (Stil can find it) can you explain where to find the popup window to set remote addresses manually to custom?
Many thanks in advance
Best Regards

@Plexxor

dickmaster is using Windows Firewall Control

What you talking about? Is it extension for Win 7? Because Win7 and Win8 already have Windows Firewall. Look at the image from OS Windows 8. Strange!

2e6absh.jpg

NEW , by ADMIN_CRACK :D

Copy/Paste this file to the same folder where Total Uninstall 6.3.0 was installed and that`s all ! Use key provided that is on post 65 (and Frontpaged )

Download file here:-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Site :- .......... http://www.sendspace.com

Sharecode :- ............................................ /file/gkg1ts

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you loose registration with net on then use Firewall ( some may need this, some others not )

Mine is Win 7 Pro SP1 (x86)

Have Fun !

Jofre

Jofre why there is ONLY a file cold winspool.drv inside?? what do I do with it?

Please summarizes how to crack. I'm very confused.

"

1. download TU 6.3 with key here: post #65

2. add firewall rules (see above)

3. install TU 6.3

4. register with any name and included serial

5. copy License.dat to your TU-folder and overwrite the existing one (but I'm not sure, if we really need this step)

6. Done! :)

"

I tried this...but I can't be a pro version. What should I do ?

Doesn't work ! Steps followed :

1. Uninstalled TU 6.2.3.Restart , Disabled outpost and net, enabled windows firewall and created rules via cmd.

2. Installed TU. Enabled net. Used key. Restartapp.exe activates . does something .Still 30 days.

3. Tried with a few restarts still in vain.

4. Finally gone back to TU 6.2.3.

p.s Even tried with Russian proxies .. Alas !

ThedeadSoup

Doesn't work ! Steps followed : 1. Uninstalled TU 6.2.3.Restart , Disabled outpost and net, enabled windows firewall and created rules via cmd. 2. Installed TU. Enabled net. Used key. Restartapp.exe activates . does something .Still 30 days. 3. Tried with a few restarts still in vain. 4. Finally gone back to TU 6.2.3. p.s Even tried with Russian proxies .. Alas !

Which OS do you use?

Try to open following websites: "martau.com" & "total-uninstall.com"

If they are NOT reachable, than your firewall works correctly.

You could also try this: #101

Archived