Total Uninstall 6.3.0

jalaffa

The difference between Country and Single License.

I uninstall Total Uninstall, but when they re-enter the software key error "A firewall Prevents online Your Total Uninstall to validate license". Help me

• Replies 160
  • Views 27.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
november_ra1n

I uninstall Total Uninstall, but when they re-enter the software key error "A firewall Prevents online Your Total Uninstall to validate license". Help me

Here's how to clean your system after receiving invalid license:

1. Download TrashReg.

2. Scan you system.. and delete any CLSID keys found. if your OS is x64, scan the x64bit branch also.

3. Delete "C:\Windows\Q439033.log" if it exists. (or a similar name)

4. Delete "Program Options.xml" from "Data\TUPortable".

5. Copy "Program Options.xml" from "App\DefaultData\TUPortable" and paste where you just deleted in "Data\TuPortable". (optionally, you can just delete "Data" directory).

That will clean your system.. now make sure you read the recommendations on which version you should download.

Here's how to clean your system after receiving invalid license:

1. Download TrashReg.

2. Scan you system.. and delete any CLSID keys found. if your OS is x64, scan the x64bit branch also.

3. Delete "C:\Windows\Q439033.log" if it exists. (or a similar name)

4. Delete "Program Options.xml" from "Data\TUPortable".

5. Copy "Program Options.xml" from "App\DefaultData\TUPortable" and paste where you just deleted in "Data\TuPortable". (optionally, you can just delete "Data" directory).

That will clean your system.. now make sure you read the recommendations on which version you should download.

TrashReg not work in version 6.3. I use the ADMIN-CRACK and I have successfully activated but display Country License.. So the difference between Country and Single License License. Why does my computer the same error and how to fix the error.

[Portable] Total Uninstall 6.3.0 (Multilingual) - More Info & Download Link >>>
No need to block Internet or any work-around but make sure you have no trace left over if you already tried to activate and did not successful!
Tested Working On Windows 8 Pro 64 bit.
Developer:Fuken Gruven [portablexapps]

Thank you november_ra1n

Fuken Gruven's Portable is the best solution for me, works like a charm, Tested Working On Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit.

Copy/Paste this file to the same folder where Total Uninstall 6.3.0 was installed and that`s all !

WARNING!

I do not understand how this crack is useful? I think this crack is not necessary! I tried and noticed that this is the same work as work without crack. In both cases you have to use firewall! In my test i installed program without internet, register it, put the crack, connect to internet and open program - it goes into Trial because of internet.

In otherwise how Portable version work with internet? I installed portable and deleted included crack. It still work as Pro with internet without crack!

So, once again - i think this crack is not necessary!

NEW , by ADMIN_CRACK :D

Copy/Paste this file to the same folder where Total Uninstall 6.3.0 was installed and that`s all ! Use key provided that is on post 65 (and Frontpaged )

Download file here:-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Site :- .......... http://www.sendspace.com

Sharecode :- ............................................ /file/gkg1ts

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you loose registration with net on then use Firewall ( some may need this, some others not )

Mine is Win 7 Pro SP1 (x86)

Have Fun !

Jofre

I copy the downloaded file into the installation directory. At first it works. When I restart the computer and open the internet connection it moved to 30-day trial. so
always reboot I have to lock the firewall. There is no other way for this problem. When using unlocking notice Country License. So what it means. Who answers the questions that help me. Thanks for all

I use revo :P 10x GOD we dont have any kind of this shit above :)

I use revo :P 10x GOD we dont have any kind of this shit above :)

:lol:

Can anybody confirm that crack from ADMIN_CRACK is fake? This is just like Loader from nikomas50 in comment 71.

If they do nothing, what they actually do? Maybe put viruses in our computers. :angry:

I try all posted here in this topic and now i have given up. no option, only 6.2.4 works for me.

disappointed1.gif

Ok that is not working with "windows original firewall"

This is what i did:

1 Installed 6.3.0 from frontpage

2 replaced the Program Options.xml and license.dat

3 open total uninstall 6.3.0 with network off

That works perfect as long as network is off, but losing activation when block TU.exe in firewall (network on)

In Windows firewall you need to create rules for all programs to be blocked to access remote ips 50.28.84.142 and 50.28.102.160. When done enable network access

Thank you for the info :)

Can you please tell how to "create rules for all programs to be blocked to access remote ips 50.28.84.142 and 50.28.102.160" ?

Hi dickmaster can you explain where to find this popup window in Windows 7 X64 ? Many thanks in advance.

Thank you for the info :)

Can you please tell how to "create rules for all programs to be blocked to access remote ips 50.28.84.142 and 50.28.102.160" ?

Hi dickmaster can you explain where to find this popup window in Windows 7 X64 ? Many thanks in advance.

Run "wf.msc" or go to Control Panel > Windows Firewall > select Advanced Setup on left column > right click on "Inbound Rules" on left column and select New Rule manually. Do the same thing for “Outbound Rules”.

Look every one! I was make contact with Fuken Gruven - the author of Portable version. I ask him and he keep silence with me, and he do not approve my comment with asking. He can't explain nothing about this crack. This is the proof of completely FAKE crack! The worst is that he want to keep this in his pack. So, be careful, it is virus on your machine!

So, when you are not able to register TU 6.3.0 and other members can, using the crack by the well-known ADMIN_CRACK and by the other one that already some members here said it works, you say that cracks have virus ? Then take care and do not use it... and stop this y / shit !

dickmaster

I tested the "ADMIN_CRACK" from jofre post on windows xp x86.

I uninstalled old Tu 6.2.4 and run trash finder

Installed Tu 6.3.0

Copy the ADMIN_CRACK file to Tu 6.3.0 install folder

Open Tu 6.3.0 and enter the serial

(network was ON all the prosses)

Worked perfect, i have even restarted the pc several times. TU 6.3.0 stays registered.

Edit: no firewall block or hostfile block was needed for me.

Vincentrix

I agree with you jofree on my XP Pro Sp3 works Total Uninstall 6.3.0 Portable edition of Fuken with the ADMIN@CRACK medicine like a charme, it works without any problems and I am sure that ADMIN@CRACK have always clean releases.

Vincentrix

BTBJ seems to be a new member maybe he is the developer of Total Uninstall, maybe he is Gavrilla Martau and now he saw that Totall Uninstall is cracked properly by ADMIN@CRACK and tries to spread lies by telling us that the portable Edition of Fuken has a Virus. Maybe I am wrong or maybe a little bit paranoid but I don't trust this member (BTBJ)

any one use this program and can give an opinion compared to revo uninstaller... should i switch to this one posted here from revo?

I agree with you jofree on my XP Pro Sp3 works Total Uninstall 6.3.0 Portable edition of Fuken with the ADMIN@CRACK medicine like a charme, it works without any problems and I am sure that ADMIN@CRACK have always clean releases.

(in portable version) I deleted this crack before first running of TU. The program is still registered without crack with turn ON internet. Then i restart computer and run again TU with enabled internet. The program is still registered with internet access. So, what is the point of this crack? Hm?

- Is this for XP only? I haven't answers. Fuken keep answers for himself.

- If i do not use firewall (in setup version) and keep this crack, then running of TU goes to Trial! ( ! )

How about you people? I am using Win 8.

ADMIN@CRACK

What kind of nonsense then dissolved.

If you are not able to identify the virus is better to keep quiet.

I lay out 07/02/2013 2:18 SOURCE CODE winspool.drv at ru-board.com.

Hello Admin_Crack. Thank You for visiting. Sorry about this hot discusion. Why do not explain how it works?

Archived