Foxit PhantomPDF key solution

Technology

Yes,new version! The only big differences are; some more languages added in the program. Dont see very much news,compared with the 6.0.3-version.

Problem described above "This file is compliant with PDF/A, but has not been verified yet" in a big yellow space just below the menu-bar still exists ( snif,snif!)This ugly yellow bar did us decide not to install the 6-version,but staying with the"old" 5-version,which is just as fast and functional as the 6,last but not least its a lot smaller and doesnt have a office-ribbon we dont use!

By the way,someone knows how to get rid of this useless information in the yellow bar,below the menu-bar,just above the image in FoxiPhantom??

Old trial-reset still working in the 6.0.4 !

• Replies 141
  • Views 35.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes,new version! The only big differences are; some more languages added in the program. Dont see very much news,compared with the 6.0.3-version.

Problem described above "This file is compliant with PDF/A, but has not been verified yet" in a big yellow space just below the menu-bar still exists ( snif,snif!)This ugly yellow bar did us decide not to install the 6-version,but staying with the"old" 5-version,which is just as fast and functional as the 6,last but not least its a lot smaller and doesnt have a office-ribbon we dont use!

By the way,someone knows how to get rid of this useless information in the yellow bar,below the menu-bar,just above the image in FoxiPhantom??

Old trial-reset still working in the 6.0.4 !

This is (.reg) code's file to use Foxit PhantomPDF Business version 6.0.4.0413 with 24855 day Trial . I tested and OK , only OK in version 6.0.4.0413 , not OK in version 6.0.3.0524

Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion]

"%05%1c%5b%fc%a8%32%ff%c5%f4%4a%37%ce%43%96%df%b9%5f%e4%4d%68%52%80%f0%ab%b3%c6%db%d0%44%e6%93%87"=-

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Foxit Software\Foxit PhantomPDF 6.0\Register]

"TrialDay"=dword:00006117

i prefer the crack to the extended trial method, have you tried xenocoder crack with the new version?

Hi,is there really nobody who met the same ( ugly ) yellow info-bar below the menu-bar??

Do we have to uncheck something ( in the program-options ) to get rid of this useless info-bar??

Would appreciate some help!!

Hi,is there really nobody who met the same ( ugly ) yellow info-bar below the menu-bar??

Do we have to uncheck something ( in the program-options ) to get rid of this useless info-bar??

Would appreciate some help!!

UNCHECK PDF Viewer - PDF/A Validation

Hi sinopec, thanx for your help! Can not find this option ; PDF/A Validation !

Where to search and what reg-key (in regedit )manages this option??

Hi sinopec, thanx for your help! Can not find this option ; PDF/A Validation !

Where to search and what reg-key (in regedit )manages this option??

I can't find that either. Not that I have the problem.

Well,this problem did not exist in the 5-version. By installation you can choose the option;PDF/A Validation. Unchecked this option in the 5-and 6-version,so it was not installed!Still we keep getting this yellow-bar,below the menu-bar,about PDF/A-compliance and verifying etc.

If we know what reg-key in regedit,then we can remove it!

OK,problem solved by installing the 6.0.2-version!

This version does not check the PDF/A-validation,each time you convert a JPG-or IMG-file!

The 6.0.3 and the 6.0.4 are checking, if you want it or not!!

This yellow information-bar about compliance and verifying IS NOT IN THE 6.0.2-VERSION,so stick with this 6.0.2-version untill someone can help!!

Again new version,6.0.5 !! Can not find any improvements,keeping my 6.0.2-version,still the best version after the 5.4.3.

No yellow-bars and other useless PDF/A-information,such as; compliance with PDF/A and verifying bla,bla. Very dissapointing this issue is still not solved in this new version,so keep the 6.0.2 untill help is on its way for solving this PDF/A-yellow information-bar!!

Use this .reg file to use Foxit PhantomPDF Business version 6.0.5.0618 with 24855 day trial without replace .dll or patch . I tested and OK . Only success on version 6.0.5.0618

Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion]
"%12%2b%b2%c5%6b%ff%a5%e7%69%0f%29%04%e0%32%f5%5d%7a%28%05%69%d8%b2%f2%e7%d6%a8%65%af%12%d2%d8%01"=-

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Foxit Software\Foxit PhantomPDF 6.0\Register]
"TrialDay"=dword:00006117

Thank you yeunoo,works indeed!

Still no solution for the PDF/A-validation with the yellow-bar??

Have to use the 6.0.2-version untill a working solution!

OK,thank you all,problem solved by myself,this time!

Just install the newest 6.0.5 over the 6.0.2 and your done,it takes over the settings of the 6.0.2!

How simple things can be.

• 2 weeks later...

OK,thank you all,problem solved by myself,this time!

Just install the newest 6.0.5 over the 6.0.2 and your done,it takes over the settings of the 6.0.2!

How simple things can be.

You can simply go to Programs & Features, right click on Foxit PhantomPDF Business, select "Change" and remove it.

Archived