Foxit PhantomPDF key solution

Technology

There is another way to activate the old key if it is not working. First download the key and save it to desktop, open the key in the note pad and save it to (fpmkey.bin). Open kpmkey.txt > Save as > kpmkey.bin by selecting All Files from Save as type tab. Then go to Foxit Phantom directory (C:\ Program files > Foxit Phantom ) delete the fpdfcjk.bin and replace it with kpmkey.bin. Thats it. It will be activated.

Link:

Sharecode: /#!nNZQ2TIC!I6j5pwHTrww1I-KrbH8dz3BaRvlE-1hjJUTxeV4TOJM

• Replies 141
  • Views 34.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for sharing, I'll try it ASAP, now I have to download the setup then trying your method to see if it's working for me, cheers :)

Where to find this fpdfcjk.bin ??? Can not find it,after installing !!

So can not replace anything!!

what kpmkey.txt and kpmkey.bin?
do you mean fpmkey.txt and kpmkey.bin?

if yes, not working here, try to activate Foxit PhantomPDF 6.0.2.413 Business

Where to find this fpdfcjk.bin ??? Can not find it,after installing !!

So can not replace anything!!

fpdfcjk.bin is located in your C:\ Program File > Foxit Software > Foxit PhantomPDF > fpdfcjk.bin. Delete it and replace it with kpmkey.bin..

kpmkey.txt is the key but not working with the latest version of Foxit, if installing the key as default. The kpmkey.bin is the file in the Foxit folder which gives the software 30 days trial period.

You have to delete the actual kpmkey.bin which is provided default by Foxit and replace it with fpmkey.bin by changing the file type in the note pad as .bin > fpmkey.bin Open the fpmkey.txt in the notepad > then click Save as > Save Type as > All Files > type in the File name > fpmkey.bin and then save it to the desktop.

Locate the kpmkey.bin in the C:\ Program Files > Foxit > Foxit PhantomPDF > kpmkey.bin and replace it with fpmkey.bin. Done

Can NOT find it, it is not in this programfolder-map!! Keeps asking for activating/buying,but works good in trial.

Where the **** is this fpdfcjk.bin??

Can not activate without it?

kpmkey.txt is the key but not working with the latest version of Foxit, if installing the key as default. The kpmkey.bin is the file in the Foxit folder which gives the software 30 days trial period.

You have to delete the actual kpmkey.bin which is provided default by Foxit and replace it with fpmkey.bin by changing the file type in the note pad as .bin > fpmkey.bin Open the fpmkey.txt in the notepad > then click Save as > Save Type as > All Files > type in the File name > fpmkey.bin and then save it to the desktop.

Locate the kpmkey.bin in the C:\ Program Files > Foxit > Foxit PhantomPDF > kpmkey.bin and replace it with fpmkey.bin. Done

I cannot find any kpmkey.bin in foxit folder.

Yes, same here,the 30 days you get,if you put in email and the rest.

NO KPMKEY.TXT AND fpdfcjk.bin AT ALL!!! What is wrong,made a clean install of this new program,but can not find these files, mentioned in earlier replies!!

don't have this folder

C:\ Program Files > Foxit >

in this thred http://www.nsaneforums.com/topic/166709-foxit-phantompdf-business-602413/

you mantion C:\ Program files > Foxit Phantom
this folder also not exist

i not have kpmkey.bin file either
your information is unaccurate, no body for now don't now what you talking about

please be accurate with information and solution, maybe some screeenshot of your folder of that product and 'about' window from started activated product

Can NOT find it, it is not in this programfolder-map!! Keeps asking for activating/buying,but works good in trial.

Where the **** is this fpdfcjk.bin??

Can not activate without it?

Yes, same here,the 30 days you get,if you put in email and the rest.

NO KPMKEY.TXT AND fpdfcjk.bin AT ALL!!! What is wrong,made a clean install of this new program,but can not find these files, mentioned in earlier replies!!

don't have this folder

C:\ Program Files > Foxit >

in this thred http://www.nsaneforums.com/topic/166709-foxit-phantompdf-business-602413/

you mantion C:\ Program files > Foxit Phantom

this folder also not exist

i not have kpmkey.bin file either

your information is unaccurate, no body for now don't now what you talking about

please be accurate with information and solution, maybe some screeenshot of your folder of that product and 'about' window from started activated product

Guys could please provide the screen shot of the Foxit folder.

This may help

2mfji4i.jpg

2psgn4h.jpg

Guys it maybe possible, file may file exists in different name. I need to see screen shots for further information. This is screen shot is from my end.

I have the fpdfcjk.bin, so that is no problem.

I do not have an fpmkey.bin anywhere on my PC, so I cannot replace it.

I have tried creating it from the key as instructed, but it has no effect when moved to the correct folder.

post-60922-0-17458500-1366390585_thumb.g

I have the fpdfcjk.bin, so that is no problem.

I do not have an fpmkey.bin anywhere on my PC, so I cannot replace it.

I have tried creating it from the key as instructed, but it has no effect when moved to the correct folder.

It will not be on you PC until you make one. fpmkey.bin has to be created with the help of the notepad.

I will give you specific detail, how to do it.

First, download the key from the above link. The key for Foxit has been used many many times, due to this Foxit has made this key invalid. Save the key which is in the form of fpmkey.txt on to the desktop. Then open the notepad > Open the Foxit key in the notepad > and then go Files > Save as > then change the File Name to fpmkey.bin (removing .txt at the end of the fpmkey.txt) and change Save Type As > All Files. Done..Save the fpmkey.bin file to the desktop for easy location or as desired.

Second, locate the fpdfcjk.bin in the C:\ > Program Files > Foxit > Foxit PhantomPDF > fpdfcjk.bin, delete this file or relocate the file but DON'T replace with fpmkey.bin. Thats it.

If the fpdfcjk.bin DOES NOT EXIST then don't worry, still fpmkey.bin will still work. For your comfort's guys I will include fpmkey.bin in the link below. Hope this help...

Link:

Sharecode: /#!4oJBVCgC!XCdvpHcSyzoAnHgt08x1g0lpYe8xat1_TQclB_LQHC0

Does not work!! Still can not find the files mentioned earlier,and after inserting fpmkey.bin in the programfiles nothing happens, keeps asking for registration/buying!!

What is wrong,still clean installing the bussines-version,doing exactly as explained before,but still no luck!!

Does not work!! Still can not find the files mentioned earlier,and after inserting fpmkey.bin in the programfiles nothing happens, keeps asking for registration/buying!!

What is wrong,still clean installing the bussines-version,doing exactly as explained before,but still no luck!!

Could you please provide screen shot or try to remove Foxit with Revo Uninstaller and clean registry anything that is related to Foxit, Which version are you using?

Thank you.

That is what I had, but did not realise it was fixed, as keep getting the trial dialogue box!

post-60922-0-42669200-1366408021_thumb.g

Thank you.

That is what I had, but did not realise it was fixed, as keep getting the trial dialogue box!

Welcome.

Hi Thanks is this OK or not OK. Tried what exactly you said

jaF4419.png

Perfect.. :rockon:

but what is perfect here?

this mean it use 30-day trial

i have same this without removing anything or change anything

for more then 30-day trial change data for value "TrialDay", for example 300-day (maximum is something like 24855 days or till 8. May 2081):

Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Foxit Software\Foxit PhantomPDF 6.0\Register]"TrialDay"=dword:0000012c 

for reset trial delete value of CurrentVersion key which looks like this (or maybe same, not tested on other systems) on this location (there be maybe other similar values of other foxit products if you use them

Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion]"%3f%30%0e%c7%04%63%1e%fb%56%76%e3%40%0a%c2%3e%26%43%af%16%9f%3b%b5%fc%70%d4%a7%a9%bc%4d%00%41%ba"="01,1366412337" 

data "01,1366412337"

second one (in this case 1366412337) is unix numeric value for time (in this case Friday, 19 April 2013 22:58:57 UTC) and is generate when program is first time started

first one, 01, means that trial period is over, and if change it to 00 you will get new trial period from start

24855.png

Hi Technology,

Foxit still says 30 days left when pressed Activation button. I had posted"About" dialog screenshot as well earlier. Is this OK ?

UpBGQ3w.png

Archived