Foxit PhantomPDF key solution

Technology

ok,i will do it :) but i wanna know the second step manually by Technology

"Then go down the list of Registry in the HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software> look for Microsoft > click on it > then go to Windows tab > when you click it you will see CurrentVersion"

and after,what should i do?delete this key?

You have to delete the key that I show you in screen shot. Any further help let me know

• Replies 141
  • Views 35k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

mẹ ! đúng là cái thứ vô ơn mà , nó không biết , nó gởi tin nhắn hỏi mình , mình chỉ nó , mình comment hướng dẫn chi tiết cho nó , vậy mà cuối cùng nó lại nói : chỉ muốn biết bước thứ hai của Technology .

Làm ra 1 file .reg rồi click vào đó cái một là xong , đâu ai rảnh vú mỗi lần chỉnh 24855 ngày dùng thử , mỗi lần cài lại máy lại phải vào regedit tìm từng khóa để sửa , để xóa . Thôi kệ , chúng sinh ngu muội , có mấy người rảnh thì kệ nó đi

@yeunoo: there was no need to write in Vietnamese to say how much you're touchy!I appreciate your help!

yaunoo,please,explain me step by step.

1) [HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Foxit Software\Foxit PhantomPDF 6.0\Register] WHAT SHOULD I DO?

"TrialDay"=dword:00006117

2) [HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion]

"%3f%30%0e%c7%04%63%1e%fb%56%76%e3%40%0a%c2%3e%26%43%af%16%9f%3b%b5%fc%70%d4%a7%a9%bc%4d%00%41%ba"=- WHAT SHOULD I DO?

fretless , do this :

1) Open the Notepad , copy and paste this code into Notepad :

Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Foxit Software\Foxit PhantomPDF 6.0\Register]

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion]

"%3f%30%0e%c7%04%63%1e%fb%56%76%e3%40%0a%c2%3e%26%43%af%16%9f%3b%b5%fc%70%d4%a7%a9%bc%4d%00%41%ba"=-

2) Save as ***.reg file type

3) Double click the ***.reg to use Foxit PhantomPDF 6 with 24855 day Trial

Even after merging the key... it still showing 0 days for me! :/

yaunoo,please,explain me step by step.

1) [HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Foxit Software\Foxit PhantomPDF 6.0\Register] WHAT SHOULD I DO?

2) [HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion]

"%3f%30%0e%c7%04%63%1e%fb%56%76%e3%40%0a%c2%3e%26%43%af%16%9f%3b%b5%fc%70%d4%a7%a9%bc%4d%00%41%ba"=- WHAT SHOULD I DO?

fretless , do this :

1) Open the Notepad , copy and paste this code into Notepad :

Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Foxit Software\Foxit PhantomPDF 6.0\Register]

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion]

"%3f%30%0e%c7%04%63%1e%fb%56%76%e3%40%0a%c2%3e%26%43%af%16%9f%3b%b5%fc%70%d4%a7%a9%bc%4d%00%41%ba"=-

2) Save as ***.reg file type

3) Double click the ***.reg to use Foxit PhantomPDF 6 with 24855 day Trial

Even after merging the key... it still showing 0 days for me! :/

Remove Foxit PhantomPDF 6 by Revo Uninstaller Pro to delete every data on HDD and delete every key in regedit by manually with keyword "Foxit" . Then setup again Foxit PhantomPDF 6 and double click my ***.reg . Everything OK . I used and tested

@yeunoo: there was no need to write in Vietnamese to say how much you're touchy!I appreciate your help!

Vậy thì thôi , ai nói gì đâu , em biết gì đâu , thôi đừng lo âu , coi như chùm râu

Thanks XenoCoder, it works fine :), I have 2 questions, 1- why did you cracked the "phc.dll" only and not "phd64.ddl" too?, 2- how for a newbie to start learning making cracks as you do? :)

Thanks XenoCoder, it works fine :), I have 2 questions, 1- why did you cracked the "phc.dll" only and not "phd64.ddl" too?, 2- how for a newbie to start learning making cracks as you do? :)

because the program does not load this phc64.dll only phc.dll. questions about cracking isn't allowed on this board!

because the program does not load this phc64.dll only phc.dll. questions about cracking isn't allowed on this board!

Ok, thanks for the reply

no comments more? :lol:

can you make a patch instead this crk exe?this preventing revert to trial mode each time it updates to a new build!

it was for me the first fix, need second build to compare the changes between old and new to create a generic patch

¿Alguien que me pase la dll, que los enlaces están muertos?

-

Someone pass me the dll, the links are dead?

-

Don't need to use .dll. Just use the crack to make it work

-

The XenoCoder cracked DLL/EXE link is still working for me.

Archived