Foxit PhantomPDF key solution

Technology

I have the same error as yours, tried to download using the foxit app, but same error, tried other languages 'french' and it worked, bur the language is not shown in 'Preferences>Language", so I think it's a bug

• Replies 141
  • Views 34.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OK,so its not a fault in my system!

Have noticed,when chancing language it puts another lang-folder in the existing lang-folder,its called de_de(German) or da_dk(Danish).

In these folders you get the lang-files from Foxit, for Dutch it should be;nl_nl with the Dutch lang-file in it.

Strange is; when you try to chance language to Dutch,it makes a folder called nl_n !!

I think this is the error,should be;nl_nl ( compared with the other lang-folders ).

Contacted Foxit-support already,but it takes a lot of time before you get an answer from these guys!!

Could you,please,tell me what lang-folder Foxit makes ,after chancing to Dutch,in your system?

Still trying to find a solution!!

this foxit also cannot remember last view of ebook's page that has more than 1000 pages. It throws me to first page everytime I read! Damn! lots bugs in this latest foxit!

OK,so its not a fault in my system!

Have noticed,when chancing language it puts another lang-folder in the existing lang-folder,its called de_de(German) or da_dk(Danish).

In these folders you get the lang-files from Foxit, for Dutch it should be;nl_nl with the Dutch lang-file in it.

Strange is; when you try to chance language to Dutch,it makes a folder called nl_n !!

I think this is the error,should be;nl_nl ( compared with the other lang-folders ).

Contacted Foxit-support already,but it takes a lot of time before you get an answer from these guys!!

Could you,please,tell me what lang-folder Foxit makes ,after chancing to Dutch,in your system?

Still trying to find a solution!!

Maybe it should be nl_nl instead of nl_n as you stated, here is mine:

Capture.jpg

Edit: try renaming the dutch lang folder from nl_n to nl_nl and see what happens :)

Yes,so I did,after chancing lang to Dutch,it makes a new folder in the lang-folder called; nl_n (empty folder) and still no translation!!

Wonder why we have to wait so f***** long before there support awakes.

By the way, did you manage Dutch language now ?

So chanced the folder nl_n to nl_nl placed the Dutch langfile in this new made nl_nl Chanced language to Dutch in the options-tab And Foxit made a new (empty) folder named;nl_n !!! Can you still understand it??

OK, Understood :), I think it's a bug in Foxit App, their support of other languages is really poor!, not only for Dutch, I tried French and even installed sucessfully it looked poor :/, they are still working on the language packs

OK, Mazigh,thank you for your interest and help.

Guess we have to wait for the support of Foxit ( made a support-ticket a few days ago),or a better lang-file,which works!

Sorry,for my bad English,my Dutch is much better!

Will let you know as soon as we have a good solution !

• 4 weeks later...

Foxit PhantomPDF have new version : 6.0.3.0524 . XenoCoder , can you make a patch or crack for this version , thanks very much !

HI Please Give Me A Last Download Link Crack by ezZze Not A XenoCoder Crack Because I Want To Test It .

THanks Very Much!

Hi Mazigh,this 6.03-version finally solves the language-problem,as we had in the previous version!!
Now we encountered a new problem,the trial-reset does not work anymore and the ezZze-crack is not for this new version!
Guess, if we have a working crack or trial-reset,these problems are all solved.
For now still using the good old 5.4.3-1106 version,which always worked well in every language you choose.

Sorry mazigh,language same old problem,not possible to chance in Dutch!!

Resetting trial did work allwright!! Same as the 6.0.2-version!

So looks like nothing chanced!

Do you have a solution for this language-problem??

Appreciate very much!

Seems nobody has a good medicine for this version ( trial-reset will do the job!)

Yes,trial-reset still works!!

Only same language-problem as before!

Hi Mazigh,this 6.03-version finally solves the language-problem,as we had in the previous version!!

Now we encountered a new problem,the trial-reset does not work anymore and the ezZze-crack is not for this new version!

Guess, if we have a working crack or trial-reset,these problems are all solved.

For now still using the good old 5.4.3-1106 version,which always worked well in every language you choose.

Glad they solved the language prob, but we still waiting Xenocoder ^^, I'm using v6 with old UI and glad with the improvements made by foxit

Edit: Xenocoder cr@ack is working fine

Sorry Mazigh,still no Dutch!!

Activation OK indeed now! Can you help us with the language,please?

Appreciate very much!

Thanks.

After installing 6.03 the reg hack no longer works. Even after enableing it again it still shows 30 days even though the reg file says 24855.

OK Mazigh! Fixed the lang-problem finally! ( by chancing langid to 49110d in regedit/Preferences/Languages and setting it to Dutch )

c63k,the trial-reset does work but after resetting trial-time you have to remove a key like;"01,1366412337" in [HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion].If you dont do so ,your trial stays at 30 days !

Well,let me know if it worked!

Mazigh,thanks for your patience and help!

We meet again later!!

OK Mazigh! Fixed the lang-problem finally! ( by chancing langid to 49110d in regedit/Preferences/Languages and setting it to Dutch )

c63k,the trial-reset does work but after resetting trial-time you have to remove a key like;"01,1366412337" in [HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion].If you dont do so ,your trial stays at 30 days !

We meet again later!!

Pete:

Do you happen to know the exact name of the key? I don't have anything there that starts with two digits and nothing that starts with 1366. I also wanted to mention that the reg hack will change the trail date but it won't add "%3f%30%0e%c7%04%63%1e%fb%56%76%e3%40%0a%c2%3e%26%43%af%16%9f%3b%b5%fc%70%d4%a7%a9%bc%4d%00%41%ba"=-. When I add the string myself as in everything inside the "" the string has nothing in the data and when I run the reg hack again it makes the key I create dissappear.

You have to remove one of these keys (after you gave a trial-time,in the trial-key).Its a different key,but it looks like"1366" or something.

I removed them one by one,everytime your activation checken in the program,and then you will succeed,like I did!!

Dont forget to back up these reg-files,maybe you still need them! ( do this by exporting these files,or backup your registry first!)You can also check these keys before and after installation,then you know exactly which key to choose!!

Succes,let me know!

Foxit PhantomPDF 6.0.3.0524 with 24855 day trial

Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion]
"%2f%8b%87%ba%4c%98%88%33%47%c6%59%83%95%b9%4d%a4%5a%77%9f%02%e0%e5%a2%4e%1f%40%74%a5%30%71%53%27"=-

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Foxit Software\Foxit PhantomPDF 6.0\Register]
"TrialDay"=dword:00006117

Thanks yeunoo

We meet again later!!

You are welcome bro, Glad to see that your prob is solved =)

We meet again later!!

Pete:

Do you happen to know the exact name of the key? I don't have anything there that starts with two digits and nothing that starts with 1366. I also wanted to mention that the reg hack will change the trail date but it won't add "%3f%30%0e%c7%04%63%1e%fb%56%76%e3%40%0a%c2%3e%26%43%af%16%9f%3b%b5%fc%70%d4%a7%a9%bc%4d%00%41%ba"=-. When I add the string myself as in everything inside the "" the string has nothing in the data and when I run the reg hack again it makes the key I create dissappear.

Just use the Xenocoder Cr@ack, it works fine, it doesn't matter if it still show 30 days or 0 days when clicking on help>activation, download and try it:

Site: http://www1.datafilehost.com

Sharecode[?]: /d/0d9d804c

OK,finally activation and language is no problem anymore!!

New question;everytime we convert a JPEG-image to a PDF-file,we get the message "This file is compliant with PDF/A,but has not been ferified yet" it appears when opening the converted file in Foxit Phantom,above the picture,in a yellow bar,just under the menu-bar.

Very annoying and frustrating,for the image, you converted has now smaller place for display,so everytime you have to uncheck this info-bar.

This problem did not occur in the 5-versions of Foxit.

Someone who knows how to get rid of these message??

We can not believe were the only one with this problem!

• 3 weeks later...

Archived