Foxit PhantomPDF key solution

Technology

• Replies 141
  • Views 34.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

no comments more? :lol:

Well, I have to say that the crack is not working fully because when I open a Word document then trying to make it as PDF the Activation Window Prompt showing that I still have 0 days.. and no conversion, I hope gonna resolve that issue, cheers

morning nsaners :D

Foxit PhantomPDF can't open Word document without installed ms office.. so i've use the ms office 2003 lite edition tried to get your problem but i cannot see this activation window on the conversion doc to pdf!? someone has the same problems as mazigh?

morning nsaners :D

Foxit PhantomPDF can't open Word document without installed ms office.. so i've use the ms office 2003 lite edition tried to get your problem but i cannot see this activation window on the conversion doc to pdf!? someone has the same problems as mazigh?

Here is the Screenshots of what I was talking about:

image.png

image.png

maybe i know why it happens! i think its due your ms office x64

go to install folder \Foxit PhantomPDF\plugins and delete the phc64.dll after try again to create pdf file

I did it, but I got an error, check it on the topic, as a result I think the dll should be cracked too to make it work fully smile.png

@mazigh

I was thinking also that the phc64.dll must be fixed due ms office x64 too but found out that too late! because my office was x86 and all the time no problems with fixed phc.dll(x86) :lol:

should now be no more problems!!

https://anonfiles.com/file/4b27445ed0dbb64402c74b0e94da0f68

sorry for late answer! i could not write back nsane as usual was down :s

@xenocoder:

i tried your crack and it is working perfect till now but i want to ask why activation button disappear completely and this means that it is activated or trial is extended?

Also if there is software update can i still download software update or activation screen will appear again?

Thanks

maybe i know why it happens! i think its due your ms office x64

go to install folder \Foxit PhantomPDF\plugins and delete the phc64.dll after try again to create pdf file

>I did it, but I got an error, check it on the topic, as a result I think the dll should be cracked too to make it work fully smile.png

@mazigh

I was thinking also that the phc64.dll must be fixed due ms office x64 too but found out that too late! because my office was x86 and all the time no problems with fixed phc.dll(x86) :lol:

should now be no more problems!!

https://anonfiles.com/file/4b27445ed0dbb64402c74b0e94da0f68

sorry for late answer! i could not write back nsane as usual was down :s

Now It's working perfect, thank you very much (y)

• Administrator

Just for the info, x86 Office is the right way to go, even on x64 OS. Even Microsoft insists that people install x86 Office as x64 has lesser plugin compatibility and is pretty much useless unless you need to open Excel files larger than 2GB.

@evan12

if you yourself telling me that works perfect and why asking me where is gone the activation button? i think you know better why! with new updates this fix will not work! next time i'll try to make generic patcher..

@mazigh

you was fully right about phd64.dll i just thought we don't need it , but it was wrong

@DKT27

i've read about it somewhere but I do not know where, thx for info

@leteha

looks like you need again a new fix! maybe next time few DLLs too in the crack folder?

I find activation button under start> all programs > foxit phantonPDF > activation

It is still counting days in my trial

but no further message appear on opening the program itself

Yes,using the trial-reset,works very good!

Only can not chance the language,from English to Dutch!!

Downloaded this lang-file from the foxit-site and tried to choose Dutch in the option-tab(languages), and then it says; sorry,this file does not exist!

How is possible,please,help!!

Also when using the foxit phantom printer driver a message appear that it is trial and the remaining days

Who is gona help us with this Dutch language??

Did some research,and its possible to chance language from Enlish to Danish,German and so on,this inside the program,in the option-tab (languages).

Well,if you try this from English to Dutch,you get; "sorry,this file does not exist,try to download later"!!

And this lang-file was downloaded from the foxit-site,just as Danish or German!!

Someone who knows whats the reason for this language-error?

Would really appreciate some help,please!!

Foxit 6.0 Win7x64 SP1 Foxit in trial,as discribed above.

Who is gona help us with this Dutch language??

Did some research,and its possible to chance language from Enlish to Danish,German and so on,this inside the program,in the option-tab (languages).

Well,if you try this from English to Dutch,you get; "sorry,this file does not exist,try to download later"!!

And this lang-file was downloaded from the foxit-site,just as Danish or German!!

Someone who knows whats the reason for this language-error?

Would really appreciate some help,please!!

Foxit 6.0 Win7x64 SP1 Foxit in trial,as discribed above.

Try this : http://languages.foxitsoftware.com/?proid=23 and this http://languages.foxitsoftware.com/get_file.php?c=23,10,lang_nl_nl , hope it helps =)

NB: You have to read carefully the first link (the red paragraphs)

Thank you for your help mazigh !

We already did as you told ,we placed this file into the lang-folder in the program-folder of Foxit, after choosing Dutch; it keeps saying;sorry', this file does not exist!!

We did the same with Danish and German and it worked fine, maybe the lang-file corrupt ?!

Archived