dcs18

• Replies 691
  • Views 85.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here's my response:

I'm using this as one of a very important resources as I am shifting to wind0ws 8!

Do not delete or hide it! I need it badly!

Ok alright and this the result you looking for:-

2sb0qr8.jpg

If only red is not possible, then I have no other option except accepting this.

Here's my response:

I'm using this as one of a very important resources as I am shifting to wind0ws 8!

Calm down buddy. Just ask him your queries.

Here's my response:

This tutorial shall never be deleted - in the past I have deleted all my tutorials (this one belongs to the staff.) :thumbsup:

Here's my response:

This tutorial shall never be deleted - in the past I have deleted all my tutorials (this one belongs to the staff.) :thumbsup:

Thanks! Please dude no more deletions! I'm shifting to w8. I need this.

I'm working on your theme - in the meanwhile, please backup the resources you've already modded (actually they wont be affected - but, just for insurance.)

I'm working on your theme - in the meanwhile, please backup the resources you've already modded (actually they wont be affected - but, just for insurance.)

Yum Yum! :thumbsup:

jabf4h.jpg

This one was mine. You theft it from me. Give it back :angry:

All credit goes to dcs18's tutorial and his personal help for the following visuals:

Desktop.png

More? OK, click the spoiler button below:

Capture.png

cmptr.png

Ctrlpnl.png

fldr.png

Taskmgr.png

Awesome!!!

Thanks man, it's all because of your help. :)

It needs a lot of guts to release a theme in that color - does bring the power of alternatives & choices to the User, though. :thumbsup:

Edit:

BTW, color aside, those icons are quite easily the best - much better than the existing blue & red ones.

It needs a lot of guts to release a theme in that color - does bring the power of alternatives & choices to the User, though. :thumbsup:

Edit:

BTW, color aside, those icons are quite easily the best - much better than the existing blue & red ones.

Yeah, and for Nvidia users, the theme will be some kind of "from the factory" thing

Yep, nVIDIA users.

Also, Mr GRiM has a huge fan following who insist on green - his shade is quite fluorescent.

I have a query. Is it necessary to use uxtheme patcher if I manualy mod the system files with 3rd party resources?

Dear, configurator;

As you have disabled your PM, so I have to ask my query here.

As you can see in the image below that I can be able to change the detail bar of win 7. You can also see there that the thing I've done, isn't rocking the party. The "red" isn't really matching with HUD's "red".

Capture.png

So, as help, can I request a glossy red rectangular piece matching with HUD's red of size 171 x 51 pixels?

Got one, looks better but still not the best:

Capture1.png

Alright, let's work with dark again. This time easy for you. I've 2 links that leads to the download of 2 PSD file which will open on Photoshop. I don't have photoshop. So you open them in photoshop, make them PNG and re-host them for me.

Link1 Link2

Archived