Eset Nod 32 Fix for 3.0? (CONTINUED)

jofre

• Replies 2k
  • Views 171.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
but are the updates of nodnebaler, which are done by Internet pages, sure?

--------------------------------------

Yes, from Internet pages , specially from a well known Chinese site ( Not allowed to post here the address ).

It`s wonderful ! You just have to install and it checks for updates everytime you start or restart PC.

For to uninstall just go to Eset Folder (at C:\Program Files\ ESET .... and delete "Nodenable.exe", that`s all.

Also you may use it with or without balloons on taskbar . With balloons / messages it shows connections to servers, says if key is good and add a new one if necessary; or you can also install without these"nag screens" : That`s your choice.

cheers

Jofre

Hi , ALL ! :hi:

Party Time :party:

Just released !!!

NodEnabler 2.5 Vaccine for ESET is out now, for 32bits Operational Systems ( 64 bits still have to wait 2 or 3 days )

Uploaded on»»»»»»»»»» Mediafire .com

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ShareCode »»»»»»»»»»/download.php?mbuupulg9w3

Working fine here...WinXP SP3 32bits...... :lmao: :lmao: ;) :nuke: :thumbsup: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Automatic updates !Never fails ! ......Better than NodLogin ( at least for me...)

cheers

Jofre :hi:

Thanks jofre, will keep this just in case.

From v2.1 to 2.2 and now 2.5. What happen to 2.3 and 2.4?? hehehe! nm.

Hi , ALL ! :hi:

Party Time :party:

Just released !!!

NodEnabler 2.5 Vaccine for ESET is out now, for 32bits Operational Systems ( 64 bits users still have to wait 2 or 3 days )

Uploaded on»»»»»»»»»» Mediafire .com

ShareCode »»»»»»»»»»/download.php?mbuupulg9w3

Working fine here...WinXP SP3 32bits - ESS 3.0.672 -:lmao: :lmao: ;) :nuke: :thumbsup: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Automatic updates !Never fails ! ......Better than NodLogin ( at least for me...)

cheers

Jofre :hi:

Jofre,

We can actually feel your excitement.

Thanks for another excellent update (downloading NodEnabler . . . . . . . . right now.)

but are the updates of nodnebaler, which are done by Internet pages, sure?

--------------------------------------

Yes, from Internet pages , specially from a well known Chinese site ( Not allowed to post here the address ).

It`s wonderful ! You just have to install and it checks for updates everytime you start or restart PC.

For to uninstall just go to Eset Folder (at C:\Program Files\ ESET .... and delete "Nodenable.exe", that`s all.

Also you may use it with or without balloons on taskbar . With balloons / messages it shows connections to servers, says if key is good and add a new one if necessary; or you can also install without these"nag screens" : That`s your choice.

cheers

Jofre

ok, thx very much! if nodlogin will give me some problem, i will change and use nodenable!!

ok, thx very much! if nodlogin will give me some problem, i will change and use nodenable!!

That's not a bad idea.

After uninstalling NodLogin 9.7 and having installed NodEnabler 2.5, find it to be nearly identical to NodLogin with the only difference being that the wordings within the ballon popup are in English.

Have disabled NodEnabler from auto startup and configured it to run in accordance to two different schedules. Coincidentally, NodEnabler just updated signatures to 3407 as I was posting.

Good job, Jofre (as usual.)

nodenabler 2.5 can't update?!?!?

--------------------------------------------

New_age_messiah :

No Problem here ! (with autom. updates)!

Shows : virus signature database 3409 (2.09.2008)»»»»»Same on ESET Site .

--------------------

PS: 12 days using NodEnabler and never had problems with updates !

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Read from an outsider saying v.2.2 was working on Vista 64bits - Anyone tried ?

New_age_messiah :

--------------------

PS: 10 days using NodEnabler and never had problems with updates !

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

neither nodenable 2.2 nor 2.5 are working for me; it keeps cycling between a few licenses in the purple tray icon (i let it sit for like 20 minutes then tried a restart and it did it again). i think it's a server issue but i imagine it'll be fixed soon. thanks to everyone who's releasing cracks, though.

edit: and now it's fixed; it found a license that worked right away. so, just give it time i guess.

New_age_messiah :

--------------------

PS: 10 days using NodEnabler and never had problems with updates !

neither nodenable 2.2 nor 2.5 are working for me; it keeps cycling between a few licenses in the purple tray icon (i let it sit for like 20 minutes then tried a restart and it did it again). i think it's a server issue but i imagine it'll be fixed soon. thanks to everyone who's releasing cracks, though.

edit: and now it's fixed; it found a license that worked right away. so, just give it time i guess.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

greensky :

For the 1st. time, also had same problem this morning here (waiting time » 10 minutes for a valid key) but it`s all fine again !

cheers

Jofre

:P

Latest Releases (on 4th September) :- NodEnabler 2.52 for ESET 3 :-

= 1 exe file for 32bits;

= 1 exe file for 64 bits.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Uploaded :»»»»»»»»»»»»»» Rapidshare.com

ShareCode»»»»»»»»»»»»»» /files/142537922/NodEnabler_2.52__32_and_64bits_.rar.html

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

and also

----------------------------------------------------------

Uploaded »»»»»»» Mediafire.com

ShareCode»»»»»» /download.php?nikkusrnoqz

-----------------------------------------------------------

Vista users : Must turn off UAC.

----------------------------------------

Cheers ;)

Jofre

There's been a spate of signature updates, in the past 24 hrs. Have witnessed at least 4 of them with NodEnabler (current database is 3412 for me.)

The new NodEnabler 2.52 is out and it's working again =)

---------------------------------------

Never stopped here sense 14 days ago and always updating in time .Only had that problem already referred of waiting

time (10 minutes) for a new valid key with v.2.50. Now with v.2.52 it`s OK, updates easily. It`s a good Vaccine.

-------------

cheers

Jofre

GetValidID V1 by DenniZ

This is a simple program working like but more faster than Nodlogin and NodEnabler written by vbscript

Meidafire

ShareCode/?z3lludw3ygw

the old enablers still work...the newest and latest is just "new and improved" the site where the two guys are members have been been giving lots of in put on problems and the end result is the Nod Enabler 2.52 version. This one works much faster if anyone had problems with the older versions taking forever to run

ESET Generador Auto FIX V1.5 by kaspersky and SHELOMOTUVI

DESCRIPTION:

Get the latest updates automatically/manually without the need of username and password.

This simple tool will do the following:

- Automatically install Uisessoft Generador v6.3 FOR 32bit or 64bit system.

(just run the file and click "Yes")

- This fille will create a special windows scheduler task to run Generador v6.3 (hidden method) every 30 minutes (before the minimum time between signature updates).

and than eset will be updated automatically from this folder every 60 minutes.

So you will constantly get the latest signature updates (at least untill generador will stop working).

- Manual & Automatic updates are working fine.

- You don't need to do anything, the file will also add and choose the "update" folder as eset main server.

wait several minutes, and update ESET.

- no nag screen, green tray icon.

- you will get the latest signature updates.

- 64bit & 32bit systems support.

CHANGES:

- 64bit systems support.

- Scheduler task reduced to 30 minutes.

- Minor bug.

INSTRUCTIONS:

1) Run the file: ESET.Generador.Auto.FIX.V1.5.by.kaspersky.and.SHELOMOTUVI.exe

2) Wait untill Generador finish to download the update files (couple of mins)

3) Update ESET

4) Enjoy

you will constantly get the latest signature updates w/o u/p.

DOWNLOAD:

Uploaded to: www.mediafire.com

Share code: /?90dve7ad1m3

jofre /shought and Everybody-

Please test my Generador Auto FIX V1.5.

Ok, thank you jofre for your help everytime!

hope you will test it soon..

and please Everybody here, test it and report.

-----------------------------------

Kaspersky :

Installed a few minutes ago on a PC with WinXP Prof. SP3 (32bits) yours " ESET Generator Auto-Fix 1.5 " ( by Kaspersky

and Shelomotuvi ) and ESET Smart Security 3.0.672. Done 1st manual update without problems. Now have to wait for

the next automatic one.

I don`t know yet, but it seems this time you made it well.

Let`s see what`s going to happen next hour(s)...

NOTE:- FIX MUST BE INSTALLED WITH COMPUTER CONNECTED TO NET !

My next step will be : ESET Nod32 AV 3.0.672 - WinXP Prof. SP3 - 32bits

--------------------------------------------------------------------

:party:

OK! OK! OK Man !

1st Automatic Update just happened, so it works ! :dance2: Time to start commemorations ! :) :chug: Another new

"Vaccine" was born here done by one NSANE`s Member. :yes: :nuke: :clap: :clap: :clap: :lmao: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

However, we still need members for testing on Vista 32 and 64 bits ! Please guys, your help is needed now.

Thanks Kaspersky and Shelomotuvi ! Good Work !

-------------------------------------------------------

Members can get all latest released ESET 3.0.672 ( included Business Editions ) on another Topic named " ESET Utimate Topic ".

Just tested with ESET Nod32 AV and had 1st automatic update- So, Kaspersky Fix 1.5 works on a Computer with WinXP SP3 (32bits).

--------------------------------------------------------

What about 64 bits ? Anyone already tried? Please report .VISTA users too...

--------------------------------------------------------

cheers

Jofre

@ jofre /shought and Everybody-

Please test my GetValidID V1

GetValidID V1 by DenniZ

This is a simple program working like but more faster than Nodlogin and NodEnabler

Meidafire

ShareCode/?z3lludw3ygw

Click 'YES' to add GetValidID to startup menu and it'll run once you startup ur computer

Click 'NO' and the program will run and install Valid ID to ur ESET(v2.x,ESS3.0,EAV3.0)

If GetValidID run sucessful,it'll show the Username/Password that installed in ESET

You can change the default website for getting ID by editing my vbs file:

'Valid ID website,select the website you want to get ID without '

'--------------------------------------------------------------------

'Dim theURL : theURL = "http://xxxxxxx/"

'Dim theURL : theURL = "http://xxxxxxxxx/"

'Dim theURL : theURL = "http://xxxxx/"

Dim theURL : theURL = "http://xxxxxxx"

'Dim theURL : theURL = "http://xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"

'Dim theURL : theURL = "http:xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"

'Dim theURL : theURL = "http:xxxxxxxxx"

The default is the 4th website that without marked with '

You can choose other website by adding the mark ' and remove the mark ' of prior default website.

This program only allows getting ID from ONE website that without marked with '

Nice post, not a single slip :)

But I don't think I will be trying this... I am keeping to Marsufix for the moment(Marsu and kaspersky don't be afraid, I'll test your fixes after I hand-cleaned our family PC... Viruses and shit :yes:)

The Generador Auto FIX V1.5 works fine on my vista ultimate x86 EAVBE 672. At least the manual update works and am waiting for the auto. Thanks Kaspersky and Shelomotuvi nice work.

Archived