Eset Nod 32 Fix for 3.0? (CONTINUED)

jofre

I tried bitdefender 2009 but jesus so many false positives,i have to return to nod32 =)

ps: too slow to everything

:P and here I was wondering if it changed for the better or for the worse

• Replies 2k
  • Views 171.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I tried bitdefender 2009 but jesus so many false positives,i have to return to nod32 =)

not really related to ongoing topic here but i just downloaded the latest eset av from here and it comes up with an error upon opening the file saying that "this installation package could not be opened. contact vendor to verify this is a valid windows installer package"

not really related to ongoing topic here but i just downloaded the latest eset av from here and it comes up with an error upon opening the file saying that "this installation package could not be opened. contact vendor to verify this is a valid windows installer package"

dwnld it frm the eset website using a key frm the nod enabler site

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

dMog :

Because I uploaded many eset av and posted links to here, it would be nice if you could say which link is in bad conditions in order to correct the situation.

Thanks

Jofre

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

dMog :

Because I uploaded many eset av and posted links to here, it would be nice if you could say which link is in bad conditions in order to correct the situation.

Thanks

Jofre

I don't think it is a problem with the link having a corrupt installer still looking into this on my end

edit: got it to work. had to uninstall nod first

just want to add my 0.2c and say that using nodlogin 9.7 it gave me a working license about a week and a half ago or longer that's working super nice.

it says it's valid till november but I'll have to see how long it's gonna remain up ;D

works perfect tbh, just left a shortcut on desktop to launch whenever eset turns orange

works perfect tbh, just left a shortcut on desktop to launch whenever eset turns orange

Turn orange??

tryin to update to nodlogin 9.7 but the site is under construction and i can only find nodlogin 9.7 32bit, no 64bit

wheres the 64bit installer?

tryin to update to nodlogin 9.7 but the site is under construction and i can only find nodlogin 9.7 32bit, no 64bit

wheres the 64bit installer?

----------------------------------------------------------

EliSlider :

All in one link

NodLogin 9.7 (32 and 64 bits) + NodGenerator 6.3 (Updated on = Mediafire.com =)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ShareCode....................../download.php?zceih0s1oyo

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Enjoy!

Jofre

PS1: If you are in trouble how to download, PM to me.

PS2: Soon there will be a new NodEnabler version ! ;)

=Generador.Auto.FIX.V1.1.by.kaspersky.and.SHELOMOTUVI = Testing

Program tested = Eset Smart Security 3.0.672 + Generator autofix above mentioned.

Messages received during installation :

1- " The Generator requires to be executed with administrator rights. Try again ". (No problem, just had to click O.K. This computer is configured to Administrator).

2- " Installation complete » OK ". ( I am receiving this message consecutively several times and spaced 2 or 3 minutes) .

Now, 01h 10 m passed after Generator installed, I am waiting for updates but... nothing ( shows 21.8.2008 last update).

I have done a clean installation, this OS Backup never had an AV installed. So not working to me .WinXP Prof. SP3 (32 bits)

cheers

Jofre

today there were no updates...

--------------------------

Pacca:-

Mine shows date 29.8.2008 = 3401 virus signature database and I am using now NodEnabler 2.2.

But this is " normal " they don`t update at week_ends, don`t know why. I think servers close doors...difficult to understand.

Mine shows date 29.8.2008 = 3401 virus signature database and I am using now NodEnabler 2.2.

But this is " normal " they don`t update at week_ends, don`t know why. I think servers close doors...difficult to understand.

or maybe another server problem on Eset's part? :think:

no prob. 3401 is latest & no updates necessary on weekends (viruses & spywares need to rest, too) :think:

post-13234-1220165805_thumb.png

no prob. 3401 is latest & no updates necessary on weekends (viruses & spywares need to rest, too) :think:

--------------------------------------------------------------

Yes Donaldo, 3401 is latest on ESET website, I saw that. Also found funny you saying Viruses and Spywares also need to rest. :clap:

They could all go at same time on vacations for many years or for ever.

I did not know it. however mine was only an answer to your phrase

Now, 01h 10 m passed after Generator installed, I am waiting for updates but... nothing.

I did not know it. however mine was only an answer to your phrase

Now, 01h 10 m passed after Generator installed, I am waiting for updates but... nothing.

Same problem jofre..installed Generator and so far nothing.

Using EAVBE 672

Vista x 86

=Generador.Auto.FIX.V1.1.by.kaspersky.and.SHELOMOTUVI = Testing

Program tested = Eset Smart Security 3.0.672 + Generator autofix above mentioned.

Messages received during installation :

1- " The Generator requires to be executed with administrator rights. Try again ". (No problem, just had to click O.K. This computer is configured to Administrator).

2- " Installation complete » OK ". ( I am receiving this message consecutively several times and spaced 2 or 3 minutes) .

Now, 01h 10 m passed after Generator installed, I am waiting for updates but... nothing ( shows 21.8.2008 last update).

I have done a clean installation, this OS Backup never had an AV installed. So not working to me .WinXP Prof. SP3 (32 bits)

cheers

Jofre

This is not a problem with my Auto FIX.

the problem is with Uisessoft Generador v6.3 program itself.

I am using nodlogin and it works that is a wonder.

----------------------------------

Only 2 minutes ago I got an auto update (NodEnabler 2.2 )- 2 days stopped - which confirms ESET doesn`t work on week

ends. That`s why on another OS Backup I`ll use Kaspersky Internet Security on week-ends from now on.

Only 2 minutes ago I got an update - 2 days stopped - which confirms ESET doesn`t work on week ends. That`s why on another OS Backup I`ll use Kaspersky Internet Security on week-ends from now on.

They work on weekends but on a reduced schedule and they issue fewer updates, sometimes 1 or 2, sometimes none, for a day or two. I don't think the protection is significantly compromised by this. The heuristic detection should take care of most issues. If there was a serious widespread outbreak of some new malware variant that NOD32 couldn't detect, I'm sure they would issue an update to address it, even on the weekend.

Only 2 minutes ago I got an update - 2 days stopped - which confirms ESET doesn`t work on week ends. That`s why on another OS Backup I`ll use Kaspersky Internet Security on week-ends from now on.

They work on the weekends but with a reduced staff and issue fewer updates, sometimes 1 or 2, sometimes none. I don't think this is seriously compromises security as NOD's heuristic detection should take care of most problems and if there was a serious outbreak of something NOD32 couldn't detect, I suspect ESET would issue an update for it, even on the weekend.

They work on weekends but on a reduced schedule and they issue fewer updates, sometimes 1 or 2, sometimes none, for a day or two. I don't think the protection is significantly compromised by this. The heuristic detection should take care of most issues. If there was a serious widespread outbreak of some new malware variant that NOD32 couldn't detect, I'm sure they would issue an update to address it, even on the weekend.

--------------------------------------

Hi harpua!

Not a big issue I know, but can be dangerous.

Anyway, it`s not a good thing for business. Most people probably will not accept to buy under these conditions. I don`t know...

See you ...

Hi , ALL ! :hi:

Party Time :party:

Just released !!!

NodEnabler 2.5 Vaccine for ESET is out now, for 32bits Operational Systems ( 64 bits users still have to wait 2 or 3 days )

Uploaded on»»»»»»»»»» Mediafire .com

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ShareCode »»»»»»»»»»/download.php?mbuupulg9w3

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Working fine here...WinXP SP3 32bits - ESS 3.0.672 -:lmao: :lmao: :welcome: :unsure: :o :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Automatic updates !Never fails ! ......Better than NodLogin ( at least for me...)

cheers

Jofre :hi:

Archived