Essential FREE tools you need

rKAnjEL

You just hate it cous it's black, no I mean, because the looks suck But it converts the most formats

Yeah, but I do use it from time to time ;)

Actually sandboxie and safespace are very easy and OOB usable softwares, terms are also not so heavy to understand if you explain properly, it is "your" thread and if you know value of it you also know that it is almost impenetrable solutions... (vulnerabilities: some keyloggers and malware/POCs which are especially created to bypass them)

Regardless, I don't believe programs such as SandBoxie should be considered "essential", personally I rarely find the need to use it, that's why I didn't add it to the list.

• Replies 125
  • Views 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
einstürzende
You just hate it cous it's black, no I mean, because the looks suck But it converts the most formats

Yeah, but I do use it from time to time ;)

Actually sandboxie and safespace are very easy and OOB usable softwares, terms are also not so heavy to understand if you explain properly, it is "your" thread and if you know value of it you also know that it is almost impenetrable solutions... (vulnerabilities: some keyloggers and malware/POCs which are especially created to bypass them)

Regardless, I don't believe programs such as SandBoxie should be considered "essential", personally I rarely find the need to use it, that's why I didn't add it to the list.

So you think software for "advanced" users is not "essential" :uhuh: or your opinion is just a rubbish :P ... regardless :naughty: ?

You are too much concentrating on what you think is useful for beginners.

Please give some of the software we think is good a chance.

It is his list :P

I personally don't think Sandboxie should be listed here too. I mean I never used it(did try) and my PC never fucks up with virus or spyware.

I don't know about other software you guys suggested ;)

einstürzende

I personally don't think Sandboxie should be listed here too. I mean I never used it(did try) and my PC never fucks up with virus or spyware.

It is his list, but I think he is not qualified enough to assemble and maintain this list ... (and he don't like my pissing horse)

I don't know about other software you guys suggested :P

It is his list, but I think he is not qualified enough to assemble and maintain this list ... (and he don't like my pissing horse)

If you think his list sucks, tell him that in a polite manner or start your own/post your own bests in here ;)

Besides there are no qualifications for starting a list like this, it's just a matter of opinion ;)

If you don't want to start a list on your own/post it here then you should rather be constructive in your comments than only negativity. If you think he isn't doing a good job, give him some tips and add reasons to believe why he should list a program instead of another one. If you do that I'm sure he is more than willing to listen ;)

; shought

If you think his list sucks, tell him that in a polite manner or start your own/post your own bests in here ;)

Besides there are no qualifications for starting a list like this, it's just a matter of opinion :P

If you don't want to start a list on your own/post it here then you should rather be constructive in your comments than only negativity. If you think he isn't doing a good job, give him some tips and add reasons to believe why he should list a program instead of another one. If you do that I'm sure he is more than willing to listen :P

; shought

.........and i don't think your horse is pissing..... ;)

........and i don't think your horse is pissing..... ;)

Bleh, I called it urinating last time, but now I look at the color... I don't really look at sigs, now I know why :P

bearoninternet

Great list, thanks!

Though i am aware there is no category for systemapps yet, folder guide (i know, its on nsane.down, but site is still down :P)

might be worth mentioning to everybody out (t)here. I simply cant live without it. Up to you! ;)

Great list, thanks!

Though i am aware there is no category for systemapps yet, folder guide (i know, its on nsane.down, but site is still down ;))

might be worth mentioning to everybody out (t)here. I simply cant live without it. Up to you! ;)

Will be back up next Monday I guess... I mean Lite already bought/got some extra bandwidth for this month so I think he'll wait out the day we've got lasting. Anyway for me the forums is the backbone of nsane, if the forums would be gone I'd be a lot more worried :P

bearoninternet
Great list, thanks!

Though i am aware there is no category for systemapps yet, folder guide (i know, its on nsane.down, but site is still down ;))

Will be back up next Monday I guess... I mean Lite already bought/got some extra bandwidth for this month so I think he'll wait out the day we've got lasting. Anyway for me the forums is the backbone of nsane, if the forums would be gone I'd be a lot more worried :P

Yeah me too! ;)

It's a good sign though that bandwith is exceeded, it should mean more visitors, right?

It's a good sign though that bandwith is exceeded, it should mean more visitors, right?

Not necessarily... It could mean the same number of users downloading more from the proxy/vising nsane.down more frequently too :P But all of this(more visitors, more DLs, more frequently visits) is happening ;) Which is of course good.

I don't know about other software you guys suggested :clap:

lol einstürzende, UR horse v naughty, noddy made him piss on me once (i mean UR horse) :think:

einstürzende

I don't know about other software you guys suggested :clap:

lol einstürzende, UR horse v naughty, noddy made him piss on me once (i mean UR horse) :think:

ah, sorry for that, it is just bad habit

bearoninternet
Great list, thanks!

Just to bring it up again. :)

the kmplayer

The KMPlayer is a versatile media player which can cover various types of container format such as VCD, DVD, AVI, MKV, Ogg Theora, OGM, 3GP, MPEG-1/2/4, WMV, RealMedia, and QuickTime among others. It handles a wide range of subtitles and allows you to capture audio, video, and screenshots in many ways.

I had a laptop once which started to freeze when i closed vlc-mediaplayer, all i could do is press the powerbutton to reboot. I tried to use older drivers, older directx versions i even did a reinstall on that laptop but after that i still had the freezing prboblem with VLC. So i went looking for another player, and there it was 'the kmplayer', running smooth on that laptop and playing all files.

Great list, thanks!

Though i am aware there is no category for systemapps yet, folder guide (i know, its on nsane.down, but site is still down :nuke:)

Good one, found this very useful. Thanks a million!

bearoninternet
Great list, thanks!

Though i am aware there is no category for systemapps yet, folder guide (i know, its on nsane.down, but site is still down :nuke:)

might be worth mentioning to everybody out (t)here. I simply cant live without it. Up to you! :)

Yw! :yes:

Great list, thanks!

might be worth mentioning to everybody out (t)here. I simply cant live without it. Up to you! :fear:

Yw! :yes:

All more of these, keep it coming! lol :sneaky:

I was kinda away for a while, and I feel like this is no longer my thread or something ;)

Anyways, thanks for the feedback guys and I hope you found my list useful.

Sorry guys, I'm no longer in the mood for being active here and frankly I'm not sure it's even worth it with the low repsonse/traffic.

Hey man, that signature of yours sucks!!!! :mellow:

(It sounds quite condescending, too - maybe you'd like to change it.) ;)

Sorry guys, I'm no longer in the mood for being active here and frankly I'm not sure it's even worth it with the low repsonse/traffic.

Hey man, that signature of yours sucks!!!! :frusty:

(It sounds quite condescending, too - maybe you'd like to change it.) :pirate:

Well, you're entitled to your opinion (I guess) but I don't belive it's condescending at all, and I have no intention to change it (unless I become active once again).

Anyways, don't go off-topic, if you got something to say you can just use PMs or something!

What about Revo Uninstaller, a free Uninstaller comparable with paid version.

http://www.revouninstaller.com/

I use it, it's an excellent program. It helps alot in removing traces of uninstalled progams.

Yeah, I know. Been using it in my office computer where having :) software is a no-no.

Archived