Site / Forum Wishlist

spasserfan

They do try to make you install a lot of extra crap (I tried it as well), but I have to confess it's a pretty cool replacement for WLM.

:unsure:

A great NFO viewer : http://code.google.com/p/infekt/ with 3 view modes (Rendered, Classic and Text Only) ! 1st one is just superb !!!!!

but we already have NFOPad

what don't you like about it? :unsure:

Hello. :)

Yes, I know, we have NFOPad, DAMN NFO Viewer 2.10.0032 RC3 and GetDiz 4.5.

But what are the (your) arguments to have these ones frontpaged ????

Maybe NFOPad is cool. But about DAMN NFO viewer, it's in RC3 for a long time... last update was before 01-03-2010....(nsane date cause they reseted all I think...)

About GetDiz 4.5, it's the same. Laste update was before 01-03-2010... They bring the product with this crappy ASK.com toolbar...

My arguments to frontpage iNFekt :

• (As I said) => 3 view modes (Rendered, Classic and Text Only) ! 1st one is just superb !!!!! (See screenshots)
  • Active developing (see changelog here)
  • Can configure views (colors and so on...)
  • They provide a portable version too !
  • Setup and portable : 32-bit / 64-bit compatible !!!
  • They provide the code (OpenSource ?)
  • They provide support
  • Maybe futur support for iNFekt for Unix + Linux and for Mac + iPhone :lol:
  • Command line tool

What do they 3 softs frontpaged that iNFekt don't do ????

Will you consider this app to be frontpaged ????

Cheers.

++

Edited by spootnack

but we already have the major 3 powerhouses Diskeeper, Perfectdisk and UltimateDefrag

i don't think there's a point in listing this one

btw, *merged*

but we already have the major 3 powerhouses Diskeeper, Perfectdisk and UltimateDefrag

i don't think there's a point in listing this one

btw, *merged*

And what about my post Marik ? :mellow:

we've discussed and came to an agreement that it's to young to be listed on the fp...for now that is

maybe after it gets one or two more updates.

good thing is that it will be listed...just not now

we've discussed and came to an agreement that it's to young to be listed on the fp...for now that is

maybe after it gets one or two more updates.

good thing is that it will be listed...just not now

Thanks for the answer.

Good news because it's a nice soft.

++

its probably not front page metrial but ive tried it and its good kinda broke otherwise id buy it

it kinda combines best of perfectdisk and Diskeeper it keeps things defragmented like diskeeper but doesnt fragment freespace like perfectdisk from my trials with all of them

They do try to make you install a lot of extra crap (I tried it as well), but I have to confess it's a pretty cool replacement for WLM.

:unsure:

This was about Digsby, suggested by SacredCultivator.

In addition: I've read up on them and I'm not sure if they're 'the kind of' software we should be listing, there are way too many 'optional' 'added-ware' things...

However I did really like it and it beats any WLM replacement I have ever used... (I tried quite some, some time ago when the new MSN (which had the incredibly useful feature of blocking all my newly added contacts instantaneously as well as not allowing me to change my display name), but this was certainly the best.)

SacredCultivator
^Fair enough about the extra Added-ware to not list it. Was worth a shot at listing though. Since it was an Install once and then auto-update for me, so I didn't have to hassle with the unticking of things after the initial installation.

This is the very same reason I abandoned using Msg Live Plus... For me the better replacement was MirandaIM... with the list of Addons I have for it.. I can do just about everything that WLM will do.. except the flyout page for Facebook.. MSN ..and all of that.. Like ...the new theme idea from WLM for the messenger.. would be cool if they carried it out all the way through WLE.. though.. the light blue is killing it a little..There is a Silverlight Client for that same thing however thats nice.. and you can still supposedly use MirandaIm now with the new Facebook Protocol addon.. but I haven't loaded or configured it yet..

Edited by heath28m

Sorry for double posting.. merge if necessary please.. :)

I noticed his today.. or yesterday.. while switching themes and playing around a bit...

EDIT: Attachment..

The 'Naughty Bitzz..' is the alignment on the right.. Is this just me and my browser... or an issue.. I loaded it in Iron and it did not even have that skinned.. couldn't really check IE9.. and didn't thing to run through and see with Opera..

Edited by heath28m

It could be my font settings.. I have found some weird bug in my installation anyway.. the new beta doesn't have it using the same profile..( The bug not for sure about the search .. ).. Be glad when 4 is final..

Thanks! :D

Yeah its just me and my settings.. :blink: LOL... Sorry guys.. -_- Seem to have some sort of 'ghost' in my FF code.. ^_^ ...more than likely some extension that I have activated that should not be installed... I get two things.. My font sizes are reduced for some reason and I can't seem to work it out without feeling like all of my fonts are too big... and on some pages I get .. weird fonts.. and especially odd on this one.. because the rest show correctly.. but I have been to pages that show most of the text like this.. Like the petitions on Change.org.. the content shows up all crazy... some captcha input areas as well.. almost as though something went weird with my fonts..

Edited by heath28m

What do you think about registering with TapaTalk :think: which mean people who have the tapatalk app on the phone can log in to the forums through the app as long as you are registered with tapatalk.

Here is the link : Tapatalk

Thanks for your suggestions :)

As you probably know/notice we're generally not for making 'hasty' decisions, so we will discuss your suggestions first ;) (As in: don't expect this stuff to happen within a week, I guess.)

I vote for the the ESET Updater by PurplebeanZ for ESET to be FrontPaged, too.

Why??

01.) It works 100% (tested on the latest V4) without having to reboot.

02.) While extracting the fix, ESET does not yet flag it.

03.) ATM, it's got a superb clean-chit at VirusTotal.

04.) Most new Members register @ nSane seeking the revered box, mara- fix - this one would additionally serve to be a great crowd-puller.

I agree, I vote it too on the frontpage man!

Works like a charm! :D