Let's Talk About VPN and Working Free VPN

madeinheaven

madeinheaven

TunnelBear Twitter Promo – 1 GB of Free VPN

30052955430579465097.png

87875249070473701437.png

Haven’t heard of TunnelBear yet? If not you will soon. As the new VPN service has recently been covered by some major online tech sites including Lifehacker and TNW. We look forward to testing TunnelBear in the near future and will bring you our impressions right here next week. In the meantime we wanted to share a current promotion TunnelBear is running. Anyone who tweets a message to TunnelBear asking for 1 GB of free VPN access will get it. The Tunnel Bear team is also offering all new members 500 MB of free access a month.

11292978000694320985.jpg

Since we haven’t actually used Tunnel Bear yet we can just share what we’ve read and heard about the new VPN app. Tunnel Bear makes it easy for users to avoid geo restrictions. For example if your visiting the UK and need to access US content then TunnelBear will help by tunneling you through their VPN network. Making it appear like your visiting from the US. One of the main advantages of VPN service providers.

The TunnelBear app is currently restricted to the US and UK. Perhaps they will add more locations over time. Even if not they covered a popular combination. Consider how many people have been talking about Spotify’s US launch these last couple of weeks. Yet services like Netflix and Hulu are still unavailable from abroad.

Stay tuned for our hands-on review of TunnelBear and more on the service coming next week.

Tunnelbear Twitter page to get 1 GB Free - http://twitter.com/#!/thetunnelbear

• Replies 129
  • Views 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
madeinheaven

I'm interested in free VPN that works on Android (Gingerbread).

Give me the link for Android (Gingerbread) and i will test them which one is working

A few months ago, I stumbled across a company who gives away free openVPN accounts.

www.hostizzle.com

They are great! I use an apple, so I emailed them, and they set me up with an account that day, with special instructions on how to connect using OSX and PPTP protocol. It's great for my iPad and iPhone. I highly suggest them. Maybe madeinheaven can do a writeup on how to do their openVPN.

madeinheaven

A few months ago, I stumbled across a company who gives away free openVPN accounts.

www.hostizzle.com

They are great! I use an apple, so I emailed them, and they set me up with an account that day, with special instructions on how to connect using OSX and PPTP protocol. It's great for my iPad and iPhone. I highly suggest them. Maybe madeinheaven can do a writeup on how to do their openVPN.

I just tested i wouldn't recommend cause its too slow.

It's not working for me. I followed the steps and openvpn says I'm connected, but I noticed the log says:

RESOLVE: Cannot resolve host address: us.real-vpn.com: [NO_DATA] The requested name is valid but does not have an IP address.

:think:

I had another vpn running but not connected, and peerblock on when I set it up, that stopped it from working. When I exited both it was fine. Only mentioned it in case anyone else does the same.

Thanks for the info. As soon as I exited Peerblock she started working with no flaws.

Give me the link for Android (Gingerbread) and i will test them which one is working

Huh? What do you mean? I got an Android Smartphone and looking for a VPN that works on it...

madeinheaven

Huh? What do you mean? I got an Android Smartphone and looking for a VPN that works on it...

I see what you mean but i don't have Android Smartphone i can not help you on that.

just new to this..i will try this..please help..im using mobile broadband huawei 1550 will it work? plus will it accept by my iSP?

just new to this..i will try this..please help..im using mobile broadband huawei 1550 will it work? plus will it accept by my iSP?

your isp has nothing to do with it. just use it. :fear:

I see what you mean but i don't have Android Smartphone i can not help you on that.

Well, do you know any free VPN that offers a Android native application (*.apk)? Or simply doesn't require any application at all?

Hello ***

Your login: ***

Your password: ***

Your opened port : *** (Usefull for P2P)

Reminder: P2P is only allowed on the Netherlands server !

Configuration files are on the website main page.

Best regards, Real-VPN support team.

---

Connected and working.

madeinheaven

Well, do you know any free VPN that offers a Android native application (*.apk)? Or simply doesn't require any application at all?

Google is your best friend:

http://freeukvpn.com/

http://www.freeusvpn.com/

Feel free to use this free UK VPN in computers, mobile devices and appliances

Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows 2003, Leopard Mac OS, Linux;

iPhone4, iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad, Android mobile phones & tablets, Nokia & WebOS phones;

Any Internet Appliance with PPTP VPN client embedded.

madeinheaven

List Of Free VPN Services

Freeusvpn U.S. Open Traffic Free VPN Proxy Server

Freeusvpn provide free VPN proxy like before introduced Freeukvpn services the same way, the server address, username and password posted on its home page, the password changed once every 12 hours. Freeusvpn addition to the PPTP VPN service, but also provides services and OpenVPN L2TP VPN client can be in almost all operating systems, tablet PCs and smart phones, in theory, the user can obtain the highest 2M / S download speed and 1M / S upload speed. In order to avoid ISP’s DNS is hijacked, Freeusvpn the user is Google’s DNS server. In addition, Freeusvpn Google also installed instant translation.

The reason why the password changed once every 12 hours is to allow users to have to report every increase ad impressions and click rates. So how long can this Freeusvpn really hard to say.

Web site address:

http://www.freeusvpn.com

Freevpn.tv U.S. television networks to watch free VPN proxy server

server account and password is published in the home address, and then placed in the page the way Google AdSense operations.Freevpn.tv account and password information is fixed, not to the home page each time a user view, but when you connect to the VPN, open any page, it will guide you first visit the home page once Freevpn.tv before you can access other sites. Freevpn.tv PPTP VPN service offered is available in popular computer operating systems and tablet computers and smart phones in use, no need to install other software, the user will get U.S. IP, the highest 2M / S rate, you can access Youtube, Hulu, Netflix, ABC, NBC, CBS, FOX, Pandora, VEVO and other American music, TV and video sites.

Web site address:

http://www.freevpn.tv

VPNSS Free us based on VPN

GreenVPN 200M free account traffic every month, see website for the general, it is enough.

GreenVPN Help

1.GreenVPN Account Registration

GreenVPN Registered Address:

http://www.greenvpn002.net/

Enter the user name, email, password, click “Register.”

2.GreenVPN account activation

Login just fill in the email, click activation link to activate the account, and account can be used.

3.GreenVPN use

GreenVPN a total of 15 servers now, are the United States. There are four lines of which are free, others are vip line. Can be seen from the table below address.

State Server Name Domain name Status

[Free Users] GreenVPN U.S. server -01 free.us1.greenvpn.net Normal

[Free Users] GreenVPN U.S. server -02 free.us2.greenvpn.net Normal

[Free Users] GreenVPN U.S. server -03 free.us3.greenvpn.net Normal

[Free Users] GreenVPN U.S. server -04 free.us4.greenvpn.net Normal

[VIP-specific] GreenVPN U.S. server -01 vip.us1.greenvpn.net Normal

[VIP-specific] GreenVPN U.S. server -02 vip.us2.greenvpn.net Normal

[VIP-specific] GreenVPN U.S. server -03 vip.us3.greenvpn.net Normal

[VIP-specific] GreenVPN U.S. server -04 vip.us4.greenvpn.net Normal

[VIP-specific] GreenVPN U.S. server -05 vip.us5.greenvpn.net Normal

[VIP-specific] GreenVPN U.S. server -06 vip.us6.greenvpn.net Normal

[VIP-specific] GreenVPN U.S. server -07 vip.us7.greenvpn.net Normal

[VIP-specific] GreenVPN U.S. server -08 vip.us8.greenvpn.net Normal

[VIP-specific] GreenVPN U.S. server -09 vip.us9.greenvpn.net Normal

[VIP-specific] GreenVPN U.S. server -10 vip.us10.greenvpn.net Normal

GreenVPN the VPN is PPTP and L2TP protocols, we can use to create an environment of their own. Or download their client:http://www.greenvpn002.net/shiyong-vpn.html

google translation:http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.greenvpn002.net%2Fshiyong-vpn.html

VPNSS Free based American VPN

VPNSS was recently launched VPN services. SSH and VPN services they provide, of course, we are mainly talking about here is their free VPN service.

VPNSS provide free VPN has three servers, a permanent free, no speed limit, but the speed limit every day 30M. . . . This amount is very tangled, watching videos is certainly not much to see, and also to see pages. I tested the speed is very fast. If you feel pretty good speed, can purchase their VIP service.

addres:

http://www.vpnss.co/free.php

RaptorVPN-free U.S PPTP OpenVPN

RaptorVPN was launched last month, a U.S. VPN, so very few people now use them to provide PPTP, OpenVPN protocol of the U.S. VPN. Because it is newly created, so are now free trial.

RaptorVPN offers both PPTP and OPENVPN connection, PPTP us first talk about the. PPTP is relatively simple, their server address is: us.raptorvpn.com, the user name that you entered when registering for e-mail address, password is sent to you just mentioned that the mailbox password. To enable people to create their own platform connection to use PPTP.

address:

http://www.raptorvpn.com/whmcs/cart.php

UnblockVPN Czech three-days free trial VPN Proxy

UnblockVPN from the Czech Republic, is a provider of VPN services, the site charges for the new user can get a three-day trial free VPN proxy service. Many of my friends would ask Why only three days to introduce a time limit VPN use it? In fact, often for free space, you all know, the stability of the Czech Republic most of the free space well, like the old pipni.cz, ic.cz, php5.cz and so on. However, due to space needs a lot of the Czech Republic Czech Republic highly anonymous proxy to apply, in particular, provide free VPS pipni.cz more non-high-anonymous proxy can not apply for the Czech Republic, the Czech Republic is very difficult to find highly anonymous proxy, and just UnblockVPN is a Czech free VPN agent can come in handy. Since only three days using the time, friends in need of a good time to apply for, apply for the tutorial , please read on.

Web site address: http://unblockvpn.com/

Application Address: http://unblockvpn.com/purchase.php

Freeukvpn Free UK VPN Proxy Server

Freeukvpn server in the UK, to provide free VPN proxy service. Freeukvpn type used in VPN PPTP, support all windows, Linux, MacOS operating system, you can also iPhone, iPod, iPad, Android and Nokia phones in use. Will be the most convenient is the official VPN proxy server address and account password and other information directly posted on the homepage, users can use without registration, but the password changed once every 12 hours, you need to keep to its home page view. Freeukvpn services funded by advertising and donations, the user can get maximum 1.5M / s download speed and 800K / s upload speed.Freeukvpn the user is Google’s DNS servers to avoid ISP’s DNS is hijacked. In addition, Freeukvpn the upper right corner of the page provided by Google including Chinese instant translation, users can select according to their language needs.

Web site address:

http://freeukvpn.com/

SecurityKISS Tunnel free impenetrable tunnel means free vpn

SecurityKISS Tunnel redirects all your online traffic through an impenetrable tunnel to our security gateway.

Everything in the tunnel is encrypted so you can:

Ensure your passwords, credit card numbers, online shopping and all of your data is secured

Protect yourself from snoopers at Wireless hotspots, hotels, airports, corporate offices

Protect your data from being intercepted by various network sniffers

Protect yourself from identity theft online

link:http://www.securitykiss.com/sk/

madeinheaven

Comodo TrustConnect VPN for Free [10 GB Free VPN]

49705840997026757674.png

Comodo TrustConnect is a secure VPN service that allows you to browse the web safely. It creates a shield around your laptop, desktop or mobiles devices, by encrypting all your Internet traffic it prevents criminals from attacking or scanning the system from the local network that you’re using to connect to the Internet.

75894994946735382035.png

Comodo TrustConnect Features:

• Creates a Virtual Private Network to hide all personal web-surfing information
  • Securely encrypts all data transmitted over both wired and wireless Internet connections
  • Utilizes industry-standard 128-bit encryption
  • Lightweight—protects without interfering with normal computer operation
  • Compatible with all ipad, iPhone and iTouch devices.
  • compatible with Windows ( XP & Vista), Linux and Mac Operating Systems
  • Server Locations:US, Ca, Nl, De, Lux, Fr, No, Ch, Rus, My, Hk, Si

Note: No server switching

VPN Protocols: PPTP, L2TP, OpenVPN

Register an account fill in personal information can be obtained

Comodo TrustConnect VPN 10GB account and serial number.

Comodo TrustConnect VPN Client Download

My Note: You will get the VPN registered country. Like i registered UK i have the server from UK. If you are asking about speed i would say average.

madeinheaven

Comodo was the slowest vpn I've ever come across :lol:

I would say average if you compare most of the free VPN

Thanks for Free UK VPN, using it right now, it`s faster as many other free ones

that i have tested. ibVPN is also fast but it`s an pay-service so i appreciate it. ^_^

madeinheaven

Arethusa Free VPN [Fast Connection From France]

35722196104950790401.png

Our VPN service make your internet connection more anonymous and secure. Your real IP address is hidden and your ISP cannot monitor or filter your activity.

It works by establishing an encrypted tunnel between your computer and our servers, using a VPN. All your internet activity will appear coming from our IP addresses, not from your real IP.

A VPN service is useful for individuals using censored, filtered, or monitored networks, WiFi hotspots, for political dissidents.

We store no traffic data. We never log your real IP address.

To check what is your current IP address, click here.

There is no speed limit but the server might be full during peak hours. The free server can only be used for web surfing, everything else is blocked.

Allowed ports: HTTP(S), DNS, FTP, SSH, POP3(S), NTP, IMAP(S), RTMP, XMPP.

VPN Server location: France

VPN Username: arethusa

VPN Password: tguaj88v7k

The password might change from time to time. Please visit Arethusa forums at http://bb.s6n.org/index.php to see the latest changes.

If you have OpenVPN installed on your computer, you only need to download the CA and Config files and unzip them to the OpenVPN configuration directory. For OpenVPN Portable users, the configuration directory is “OpenVPN Portable/data/config/”.

How To use

1.Download Config Files

arethusa.rar

2.Download and install openvpn-2.2.1

3.Unzip Config Files into >>>C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenVPN\config

83481373453724112595.png

4.Start OpenVPN GUI and connect

18884553837974344095.png

76604768448000520720.png

5.If you want to check if it is working or whats your proxies use this link :

whatismyipaddress

49072359879351748486.png

Speeds on real-vpn have been awesome, generally I can't even notice much difference between surfing through them or going through my regular internet connection. My only concern is occasionally wondering who the heck they are, and if it's really safe running my web whereabouts (and other stuff...) through them. I guess that's the case with many of these though. I would think that type of concern would make for considering something like the comodo trust mentioned above.

Any of you ever wonder about safety concerns with some of these vpn's? I mean, who is real-vpn, and why are they giving me this nice, free vpn service to use? I looked them up on whois, but not very revealing. Anyway, safety with these vpn outfits might be an interesting topic of discussion.

thanks for your continued posts madeinheaven!

Archived