Let's Talk About VPN and Working Free VPN

madeinheaven

madeinheaven

Free VPN Account Server From Switzerland

If any one need free VPN from SWITZERLAND.

Description

Open attachment file

Just open one of the connections ( PPTP Protocol ) and click on Connect then write Username And Password and press Enter

in a few second you will join to SWITZERLAND server !

Username : ch-vpn.com

Password : no-filter.com

In windows xp for use L2TP protocol you most install L2TP_reg.reg file in help connection and then restart your computer.

Free VPN Account.rar

• Replies 129
  • Views 29.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

awesome finding madeinheaven !! its work so smooth and zero setting steps

edit

the fastest VPN (free) i ever use B)

cheers

madeinheaven

Real VPN UK / US / NL / DE / FR PPTP lifetime account (beta) GiveAway - 5000 max

70431806590576642379.png

Went live four hours ago: Signup for beta at real-vpn.com.

Previous launch failed, this is the reprise.

All beta participants receive lifetime account, PPTP VPN.

Previous giveaway only mentioned NL (with torrents) and US, but for all major protocols (pptp/l2tp/openvpn). This time it seems only PPTP and OpenVPN (needly split over ports and protocols!), BUT with UK / US / NL p2p / DE / FR access!

So you might want to grab one - currently all is smooth on hulu, including ads (which is harder due to buffering).

29746358890771247946.png

54324074231395888718.png

How To use

1.Download Config Files

42606570491275832726.png

2.Download and install openvpn-2.2.1

3.Unzip Config Files into >>>C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenVPN\config

11146763490184453046.png

4. Open realvpn.auth with notepad and add your username and password without any space between them and save it

25906252866765691338.png

5.Start OpenVPN GUI and connect any server as you wish

46588908425103661967.png

6. If you want to check if it is working or whats your proxies use this link :

whatismyipaddress

68722285691659257869.png

thanks madeinheaven now time to reconfigure. SUCCESS>

speedtest with vpn is slow. but may be it will get better.

1441759286.png

Thanks to madeinheaven. I got it. I can say that it is not so slow.

edit:

After i tested for a few hours, i can say that it's fast and it works well.

Thanks to madeinheaven. I got it. I can say that it is not so slow.

my ping averages 23ms the lowest i got from vpn is 305 in a us server. but still thanks to madeinheaven.

Yeah, worked for me too but not through OpenVPN, I connect from Windows itself ;).

Thanks maidenheaven ;).

madeinheaven

I just checked the speed connection are as good as my actual SERVER connection here is the screenshots:

Here is my own SERVER:

33133328396020369029.png

Here in the realvpn UK server

61971584033078087526.png

Note: Any VPN speed depends on your actual connection too. If you are running fast broadband your connection will be similar of your own

You can test your connection here: speedtest.net

Thanks for the information, i tried the real vpn , but unfortunately i got the TLS Key negotiation error

anyone knows why i have this error ?!

madeinheaven

Thanks for the information, i tried the real vpn , but unfortunately i got the TLS Key negotiation error

anyone knows why i have this error ?!

TLS Error: TLS key negotiation failed to occur within 60 seconds (check your network connectivity)

One of the most common problems in setting up OpenVPN is that the two OpenVPN daemons on either side of the connection are unable to establish a TCP or UDP connection with each other.

This is almost a result of:

A perimeter firewall on the server's network is filtering out incoming OpenVPN packets (by default OpenVPN uses UDP or TCP port number 1194).

A software firewall running on the OpenVPN server machine itself is filtering incoming connections on port 1194. Be aware that many OSes will block incoming connections by default, unless configured otherwise.

A NAT gateway on the server's network does not have a port forward rule for TCP/UDP 1194 to the internal address of the OpenVPN server machine.

The OpenVPN client config does not have the correct server address in its config file. The remote directive in the client config file must point to either the server itself or the public IP address of the server network's gateway.

Another possible cause is that the windows firewall is blocking access for the openvpn.exe binary. You may need to whitelist (add it to the "Exceptions" list) it for OpenVPN to work.

here's my home connection. i'll probably have to try all servers to get speeds as good as such. :rolleyes: but still THANKS a lot i tried a vpn before but not lifetime:)

13aae5.png

It's not working for me. I followed the steps and openvpn says I'm connected, but I noticed the log says:

RESOLVE: Cannot resolve host address: us.real-vpn.com: [NO_DATA] The requested name is valid but does not have an IP address.

:think:

****see post #10 in this thread----- I posted about real vpn almost a week ago. Guess I don't have enough clout around here :wub:

madeinheaven

****see post #10 in this thread----- I posted about real vpn almost a week ago. Guess I don't have enough clout around here :wub:

I know you posted i have notice thank you for that.

:wub:add.png1

I know you posted i have notice thank you for that.

:wub:add.png1

it's ok madeinheaven. some members here more important than others. that's part of why I don't post here all that often. sometimes better to just listen. :fear:

mray88

sometime multiple posts for same issue can attract more users eyes to same subject then only one post which flood around this big forum :)

It's not working for me. I followed the steps and openvpn says I'm connected, but I noticed the log says:

RESOLVE: Cannot resolve host address: us.real-vpn.com: [NO_DATA] The requested name is valid but does not have an IP address.

:think:

I had another vpn running but not connected, and peerblock on when I set it up, that stopped it from working. When I exited both it was fine. Only mentioned it in case anyone else does the same.

Archived