Let's Talk About VPN and Working Free VPN

madeinheaven

• Replies 129
  • Views 29.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks, I find this topic very interesting. I was just testing Hotspot Shield and Cyberghost and I would like to know your opinions about them.

madeinheaven

Thanks, I find this topic very interesting. I was just testing Hotspot Shield and Cyberghost and I would like to know your opinions about them.

I use Cyberghost its quite fast and reliable i was lucky to get the premium services free 5 mounts ago.

grouchysmurf

Thanks for this. I am using open vpn...not the best, but not the worst.

Excellent!! Have been attempting to sort out free vpn alternatives this past week, so this thread is just what I needed. Hopefully someone will give us a head's up if there are some more premium service giveaways like you found awhile back, madeinheaven.

Thank you.

like always madeinheaven deliver the best :dance2:

i was checking around for free VPN , this one is the best i encore , its quick install , just install and its auto connect . and VERY fast to my location

10x man B)

I've been using payed Mullvad for a couple of months. Uses openvpn which is regarded as the safest, which many providers do now. Speeds have been pretty much the same as without a vpn. Bandwith is unlimited. I got fed up playing about and downloading certificates all the time for free ones. At 5euro a month I'd recommend it. I was intending to only use it a month and then try another provider but haven't got around to changing it yet as it's doing a good job. :rolleyes:

I use Cyberghost from a giveaway last year but it only allows 10g a month, which doesn't last me long. ^_^

edit. I joined up at symbianize to get this but gave up trying to translate everything :frusty:

Thanks a lot madeinheaven for posting it.

I use Cyberghost its quite fast and reliable i was lucky to get the premium services free 5 mounts ago.

i used both of them , hotspot was good , but i had a promo for cyberghost . nice speed also

but my ISP seems to shut them down , i cant connect to both of them these days

great post btw

Don't know if anyone is interested, but just came across one called "realvpn" (

www.real-vpn.com

) that is allowing free sign-ups for their beta program. I don't have a clue as to whether or not the service is any good or not, but might be worth a try and the price is right :)

Any of the more experienced 'vpn-ers' here know if it will cause a problem to have more than one of these services installed on your machine at the same time? Just installed cyberghost, and not sure if I should go ahead and install realvpn at the same time, or if it will drive my network settings nuts.

madeinheaven

what am i doing wrong here

It says clearly application need your certificate verification means you did not add the certificate yet you need to register and please read the step 5 carefully.

madeinheaven

madeinheaven

there is no portable on mullvad , is it your creation ?

This is same as OpenVPN portable but you do not obligation use portable you can install OpenVPN if you like.

madeinheaven

there is no portable on mullvad , is it your creation ?

This is same as OpenVPN portable but you do not obligation use portable you can install OpenVPN if you like.

you mean install open vpn and copy ONLY the Configuration / certification to the "config" dir ?

cheers

Don't know if anyone is interested, but just came across one called "realvpn" (

www.real-vpn.com

) that is allowing free sign-ups for their beta program. I don't have a clue as to whether or not the service is any good or not, but might be worth a try and the price is right :)

Any of the more experienced 'vpn-ers' here know if it will cause a problem to have more than one of these services installed on your machine at the same time? Just installed cyberghost, and not sure if I should go ahead and install realvpn at the same time, or if it will drive my network settings nuts.

after register real vpn and recive my login details , it always ask me to enter them again when connect and its fails

madeinheaven
you mean install open vpn and copy ONLY the Configuration / certification to the "config" dir ?

cheers

Yes you can but then you need to log in every time you want to connect to the server. This is modified portable automatic log in enable with log in text file.

@ madeinheaven

after do all of yours steps (KEBRUM VPN) i get this error like you can see in the picture

btw one of the screen shoot you used for KEBRUM VPN is mullvad vpn and not open vpn portable

post-15572-0-88586400-1313409082_thumb.p

madeinheaven

@ madeinheaven

after do all of yours steps (KEBRUM VPN) i get this error like you can see in the picture

btw one of the screen shoot you used for KEBRUM VPN is mullvad vpn and not open vpn portable

Can you give us screenshot where and how did you put the log in text file

ok , now i get error connection fails , u also need to copy to config dir ALL the config in the zip as is, not just ssl like in your screen shod madeinheaven

the error indicate that my password / username is INCORRECT , but it is .

i use FULL open vpn not the portable btw ( just in case) :)

cheers

edit 2

i solved the problem , YOU HAVE TO SELECT "DEMO" SERVER AMONG ALL SERVERS (London , Chicago , Amsterdam)

now its working!

madeinheaven maybe you should edit your post and add this info also , it may prevent users error ;)

cheers

madeinheaven

ok , now i get error connection fails , u also need to copy to config dir ALL the config in the zip as is, not just ssl like in your screen shod madeinheaven

the error indicate that my password / username is INCORRECT , but it is .

i use FULL open vpn not the portable btw ( just in case) :)

cheers

edit 2

i solved the problem , YOU HAVE TO SELECT "DEMO" SERVER AMONG ALL SERVERS (London , Chicago , Amsterdam)

now its working!

madeinheaven maybe you should edit your post and add this info also , it may prevent users error ;)

cheers

I see what you mean but i already add that demo server in my download link the reason why i use modify version of openvpn cause i don't need to log in detail every time i dial the server.

7b. extract Modified Demo.UDP.Germany.ovpn servers to C:\Program Files\OpenVPN\config

cool man , also notice only the demo.udp can connect , the other one cant (demo.tcp) :)

madeinheaven

cool man , also notice only the demo.udp can connect , the other one cant (demo.tcp) :)

That is why i didn't want you unzip all the files i only give you the one is working B)

oww :D

well mate what mess me around was that line "8. edit your demo.udp config file below udp config. [use Notepad for editing]"

if it was written "8. CREATE your demo.udp config file below udp config. [use Notepad for editing]" , i think i was avoiding all of above :D , but maybe it my fault with this word (edit) ;)

cheers mate GREAT THREAD !!!!

Archived