ESET or Kaspersky?

vince150

einstürzende

I think I said this on some post earlier, but I must again: If you disable all that feature in KIS/KAV which lack in NOD32/ESS You will have faster and lighter system than with full feature enabled NOD32/ESS.

KIS is by light year better product than ESS...

• Replies 61
  • Views 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Very true - I second that.

Very true - I second that.

hey noddy me thinks you confused. in post 49 you like eset & in 3 days you change mind and like kapersky. why you beating on both sides of drum.

hey noddy me thinks you confused. in post 49 you like eset & in 3 days you change mind and like kapersky. why you beating on both sides of drum.

Donaldo,

In post # 49, I'm speaking of NOD32 2.70.39 (EAV standalone not the ESS suite) which I use as I prefer it over the Kaspersky anti virus.

However, talking of suites (post # 52) I agree with einstürzende where I'm saying that KIS is better than ESS.

why you beating on both sides of drum.

:D You better behave, OK - can you see einstürzende's horse (above you at post # 51.) Well he's waiting to pee into your ear-drums if you misbehave. ^_^

Just to let ppl know someppl did something... just so that u know.. cant comment much on the authenticity though...

But I personally had an issue where NOD32 (Upto date) had missed a couple of trozans which Kaspersky(Just after an install without a single Update) found...

From Virus.gr

i also had that too., that why am still confused on which is which, and i recenlty just seen this from this site that EsetNOd32 ranks only 3rd in the top AV's of 2008??...

SITE: http://www.anti-virus-software-review.toptenreviews.com/

einstürzende

:shit: toptenreviews :( com :shit: :eekout: ~~~~~shiver~~~~ :fear: ~~~~~shiver~~~~ :please:

:shit: toptenreviews :shit: com :fear: :please: ~~~~~shiver~~~~ :eekout: ~~~~~shiver~~~~ :rofl:

:(

Just to let ppl know someppl did something... just so that u know.. cant comment much on the authenticity though...

But I personally had an issue where NOD32 (Upto date) had missed a couple of trozans which Kaspersky(Just after an install without a single Update) found...

From Virus.gr

i also had that too., that why am still confused on which is which, and i recenlty just seen this from this site that EsetNOd32 ranks only 3rd in the top AV's of 2008??...

:( :( Those Reviews are PAID which means they are FAKE!. :)

No guesswork here (have exhaustively tested out) Kaspersky V7, NOD32 V2 and even V3.

ESET NOD32 2.70.39 with the nsane fix works best for me. I know these guys will want to murder me.

I have to agree with you, tried v3 for a while now ....but finally went back to v2.7.39.... :wacko:

new_age_messiah

I'm using nod32 3.657 and i don't trade for kaspersky slow scans and false che.....

From Virus.gr

new_age_messiah

don't believe in every bull che... you see on the net =)

Archived