Kaspersky 2012 Fixes

madeinheaven

plz dl linke new Kaspersky Internet Security 2012 all languch license key saport...

http://special.kaspe...da_sv_pl_ko.exe

the version you list is from September 2011. I would recommend English users download either of the two I've highlighted in the picture instead, as they are both from February 2012

Posted Image

• Replies 2.1k
  • Views 452.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Someone in this thread suggested another link containing the latest updated KIS installer.

Link: http://usa.kaspersky...product-updates

Click 'English (USA/Canada)' to download kis2012_12.0.0.374hEN_2912.exe (173 MB), complied on May 17, 2012. Once it is installed, its version will show Patch h. This installer should be the most up-to-date installer we can obtain. :)

i want to kaspersky world new version

post links download plz

Someone in this thread suggested another link containing the latest updated KIS installer.

Link: http://usa.kaspersky...product-updates

Click 'English (USA/Canada)' to download kis2012_12.0.0.374hEN_2912.exe (173 MB), complied on May 17, 2012. Once it is installed, its version will show Patch h. This installer should be the most up-to-date installer we can obtain. :)

I concur. The file downloaded from this link has a digital signature from May 17, 2012, making this the most up-to-date installer available!

madeinheaven

where are keys 2.0 pure after use reset trial

Try KasTrial v1.6.3 download link is in the first page #1

i'm very sorry i can't read russian programs how to use reset trial 91 days for pure 2.0 ?

madeinheaven

i'm very sorry i can't read russian programs how to use reset trial 91 days for pure 2.0 ?

Posted Image

1.Disable Self-defense

2. Exit Pure from taskbar

3.Click Reset Button

4.Re start the PC

5.Extend trial period

Babelpatch 3.2 does no longer work. Just had my 30 days expire within 5 minutes.

Which 30 days trial reset is working curretly? Don't link me to any 90 days resetters because they expire my kaspersky even faster

Solved: I used babelpatch 3.2 to reset, then I uninstalled kaspersky and reinstalled it. Has been fine now.

madeinheaven

Kaspersky All Product Keys by Nikolaj 05.07.2012

ACTIVATION KASPERSKY 2012 USING KEY FILES
1- Install a program, run
2- Enter key: UUUUU-UUUUU-UUUUU-UUUU2
3- Click on Next
4- In the next window, click on Browse
5- Specify the path to any key (file) from the Keys folder
6- Click on Next
7- Update virus definitions

Download Link

Posted Image

Download: Site: http://www.mirrorcreator.com/
Sharecode: /files/0DD9ORRM/2012-07-05.rar_links [?]

Source of the key files: by Nikolaj

Note: Some of the key files may be blacklisted already, if it is don't panic, use the next file till when you get the working one!

Contains:

Kaspersky Anti-Virus 6
Kaspersky Anti-Virus 7
Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2010
Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2011
Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2012
Kaspersky Anti-Virus SOS
Kaspersky CRYSTAL
Kaspersky Internet Security 6
Kaspersky Internet Security 8
Kaspersky Internet Security 2010
Kaspersky Internet Security 2011
Kaspersky Internet Security 2012
Kaspersky OpenSpace Security
Kaspersky Personal Security Suite 2.0
Trial Keys For KIS, KAV, MAC,
Beta Keys

KIS & KAV Activation Key Suitability Chart

Posted Image

When you activate key, if you get error `key is not suitable` that means key belong to different region such as Chinese. Again use the next key on the folder.

going back to norton 2012 again. i've managed to get 5 expires just today using serveral trial resetters,

the last one being the latest version of kas trial 1.6.3. it seems like kaspersky's always one step a head and it

seems like all those trial resetters are using the same method so they get spotted every time.

edit : just downgraded to norton 2012. took me less than 15 min to set up a fully 90 days trial. no licess expire,

and easy as pie. shame that kaspersky fights piracy too well lately.

i going to Mcafee Enterprise 8.8 and I'll be back on KIS 2013 release version

Hi snowonthetree! :hi:

Expected ONLY "Kaspersky Universal Trial Reset By Alex Slipknot" for KAV/KIS 12.0.0.374 build I?

[Preview for build a.b.c.d.e.f.g.h]

Direct download link for build I?

Thank you very much! :rolleyes:

Babelpatch 3.2 does no longer work. Just had my 30 days expire within 5 minutes.

Which 30 days trial reset is working currently?

Hello,

FYI: Two days ago, I've used with success "KasTrial v1.6.3.0 by Ru-Board Team” on 2 PC's XP SP3 EN 32bits with KIS 12.0.0.374 EN patch (I). :thumbsup:

I've follow-up step by step the Full instruction of "madeinheaven" and "toxmanbig" :)

- 1st PC: KIS 2012 with a nearly expired KIS Trial Key: => Start KisTrial, Ctrl+I and waiting till the label appeared, then press Reset and use a KIS 90 Days OEM Trial Key

- 2nd PC: KIS 2012 with a nearly expired Legitimate 2011 Key: => Start KisTrial, Ctrl+I and waiting for the label appeared, but after hours no label appeared! Solution: Stop and Restart KasTrial and directly press Reset and use a KIS 90 Days OEM Trial Key

A big thanks to "madeinheaven" and "toxmanbig" :thumbsup: :)

Have a nice week.

madeinheaven

I am in the process of doing trial reset with patch i if i am successful, i may upload YouTube video later today.

Added: There is nothing new i just use process monitor v3.03 and trial reset TR12-M4-A4fix

Just to show you better view and instruction with YouTube video

madeinheaven

Well my trial key is not failing 3 hours waiting still key is active. If the key does not block By Kaspersky i am not able to finish the job. :o

Hi to all. An advice. i never used kaspersky so i want know what is the best medicine for this atm. Thanks ;)

shSDAkiraXSD

Is it better to use a Kaspersky trial reset than Computer Bild keys using its own Kaspersky edition cbi.dll?

Well my trial key is not failing 3 hours waiting still key is active. If the key does not block By Kaspersky i am not able to finish the job. :o

madeinheaven

Waiting... :yes:

Well the problem is 90 days trial key does not expire in my Windows 7 SP1 64 Bit nor VMware XP Pro 32 bit. Therefore i just can not make the video files.

madeinheaven

Kasperky Key Files [KIS & KAV] 28.07.2012

ACTIVATION KASPERSKY 2012 USING KEY FILES
1- Install a program, run
2- Enter key: UUUUU-UUUUU-UUUUU-UUUU2
3- Click on Next
4- In the next window, click on Browse
5- Specify the path to any key (file) from the Keys folder
6- Click on Next
7- Update virus definitions

Download Link

Posted Image

Download: Site: http://www.mirrorcreator.com/
Sharecode: /files/1TCWFNUU/KIS-KAV_28.07.2012.rar_links [?]

Source of the key files: hack-home.net

Note: Some of the key files may be blacklisted already, if it is don't panic, use the next file till when you get the working one!

Contain:

97 KIS 2011/2012

49 KAV 2011/2012 KEY FILES

Kaspersky Internet Security 2012 italian version.

KasTrial 1.6.3 tested on Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit doesn't work: still remain searching for the label within 6-7 hours (I know it may take 12 hours too, but I don't want to wait so long).

So, I tried to re-use the Process Monitor method but TR12-M4-A4fix.bat doesn't start because it thinks that the Kaspersky self-defence is still turned on (so I re-opened KIS to check it up, and it was turned off.. I don't know why this trial reset doesn'd recognize it)... So I decided to use the KasTrial 1.6.0 instead of TR12-M4-A4fix.bat and it works perfectly!!

I activated the 91 days trial license too and 24 hours later it's still all ok !!!

Good luck to anyone!!

Archived