Kaspersky 2012 Fixes

madeinheaven

@don2

Thousands people around the world use Kaspersky World. There is no viruses or software that can damage your computer. If you can't understand what you should do to perform some operations - ask me. I can explain as the developer.

Are you Alex Slipknot from Russia :lol:

• Replies 2.1k
  • Views 450.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
snowonthetree

1) - No - I'm not from Russia

2) - Yes - I'm Alex Slipknot

3) - Don't tell it anyone. ;)

any latest 90 days trial key

y u asking for latest key???old trial key is still working.tested yestday n i got 91days again....

any latest 90 days trial key

y u asking for latest key???old trial key is still working.tested yestday n i got 91days again....

all those are showing "6 days" left even though iam new user of kis :(

i need to use any of those trial resets to get 91 days even though iam new user of kis ? if answer is yes then which one did you used ?

i used kw to test whether it is working or not .it is worked to get actual 30 days trial .then i deleted 30 days trial and loaded those 90 days trial keys which are showing "6 days" left.now only from this thread i downloaded all 90 days trials available in the net and tried which shows only "6 days".i think after jan 2 2012 we will get new trial 90 days keys :)

can u please provide me your downloaded 90 days trial keys and which method did you used ???

i wil pm u .see in u r inbox after sometime..

I SENT ..check once

bangwien,

hot update .keep it up good work buddy :D

all 4 keys are working(2 years) :D

keep rocking :D

:showoff: I will :showoff:

Posted Image

for your support don2

New to Kaspersky AV, and obviously a very long thread. Currently on a legit 30 day trial. Any suggestions someone can offer for the best approach with KAV? Seems like the most recent posts are saying Kaspersky World is the way to go. Wouldn't mind finding a key but I understand they get blacklisted pretty quick. Unfortunately, the keys for the most recent posts just above are for KIS.

So, any suggestions on how to keep KAV going and updated regularly? Thanks!

snowonthetree

New to Kaspersky AV, and obviously a very long thread. Currently on a legit 30 day trial. Any suggestions someone can offer for the best approach with KAV? Seems like the most recent posts are saying Kaspersky World is the way to go. Wouldn't mind finding a key but I understand they get blacklisted pretty quick. Unfortunately, the keys for the most recent posts just above are for KIS.

So, any suggestions on how to keep KAV going and updated regularly? Thanks!

You can use also keys from Kaspersky World. There are a lot of features. Thanks.

@ bangwien For how many days these 2 year key will work.........it will get blacklisted asap.......... :(

@ bangwien For how many days these 2 year key will work.........it will get blacklisted asap.......... :(

let's see :D :D :D

unknownasphyxiated

which TR did you use

and explain how you do it??

also provide Kaspersky version

it would help dev here

#return 1337

I was using Kaspersky World, but I guess it was just the key I was using. It said activated for 91 days, but then when I went back to the home screen, it said Kaspersky trial period had ended. I ran it again and did the 30 day activation through their server, and now it's activated for 30 days. A new 90 day key would be nice.

I'm using 12.0.0.374 (abcdefg)

I see a lot of keys/90day things for KIS, but KIS is so f***ing annoying and intrusive. When KAS finds a virus, it just blocks the part it doesn't like, for example, my hack for TF2 uses LoadLibraryA, so it scans the LLA call for the module it's injected, and finds the module is OK, and doesn't make any noises/popups.

KIS makes this annoying noise and stops the injection. It also screws with my FTP and TelNet servers.

babelpatcher

I was using Kaspersky World, but I guess it was just the key I was using. It said activated for 91 days, but then when I went back to the home screen, it said Kaspersky trial period had ended. I ran it again and did the 30 day activation through their server, and now it's activated for 30 days. A new 90 day key would be nice.

I'm using 12.0.0.374 (abcdefg)

I see a lot of keys/90day things for KIS, but KIS is so fucking annoying and intrusive. When KAS finds a virus, it just blocks the part it doesn't like, for example, my hack for TF2 uses LoadLibraryA, so it scans the LLA call for the module it's injected, and finds the module is OK, and doesn't make any noises/popups.

KIS makes this annoying noise and stops the injection. It also screws with my FTP and TelNet servers.

try this one, hope it work for you :D

Site: www.mediafire.comCode: /?6l6ags0apqaahsw

babelpatcher

try this one, hope it work for you :D

Site: www.mediafire.comCode: /?6l6ags0apqaahsw

24kb only :o

yes :D

working for me as well

Archived