Kaspersky 2012 Fixes

madeinheaven

Jee activate trial license and youse trial version after that you can resset with trial reset an use again you dont need other licences !!

Thx, I found out how I can reset my Kaspersky. But I can't find a single download link for the program which resets my Kaspersky ?

• Replies 2.1k
  • Views 450.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello babelpatcher... :)

Tested your trial reset in KIS 2012 a.b.c.d.e.f.g with windows 7 ultimate 64 bit and report not working:

made the steps, the computer will restart but KIS 2012 remains the same-days trial:not reset.

i donno y u guys not using ganjins trial resetter and insert 90 days serial directly(not 90 days key i mean serial only)

its working reallly.

i donno y u guys not using ganjins trial resetter and insert 90 days serial directly(not 90 days key i mean serial only)

its working reallly.

Do U have a link where I can download the "ganjin_ktr_2012.exe" file ?

Cause when I want to dawnload the "ganjin_ktr_2012.exe" from http://www.mirrorcreator.com/ with sharecode "/files/BMKGOND5/data1220.rar_links" it takes me to the Ilivid download manager and I don't understand that program ? Can someone pls help me out ?

I do not know whether posting download links presented in other forums is allowed over here.

However, if you do a google search for ganjin_ktr_2012.exe, you can find plenty of download links for the same.

site: http://www.mediafire.com/

sharecode: ?a089jfjlh8he5

its working reallly.

what the hell ...it is worked ,simply superb :D

thanks a million :D

updating also working good-->update-signatures:7502456 :D

wow :D

Check your inbox :D

i dont know whats the reason your TR is not working for 91 days as well as 30 days :( (atleast should work for 30 days isnt it?)

Hello babelpatcher... :)

Tested your trial reset in KIS 2012 a.b.c.d.e.f.g with windows 7 ultimate 64 bit and report not working:

made the steps, the computer will restart but KIS 2012 remains the same-days trial:not reset.

not working on win xp sp3 as well :lol:

@don2

i dont need u r million thankss

u remember when u asked me for help rgrdng KIS 2012 (this same problem) i sent P.M u..but u without even testing my method simply replied like this

"if there will be no updates after using KTR then i think there is no use of using it."

but now telling thanks..haha very funny...see mr.don2 whenever someone was concerned about u r problem 1st respect HIS words n follow their advice.without testing anything dont tel useless words like "its useless method"

i was HURT that day when u behaved like that..now i got my time to reply..thats it..

@don2

u remember when u asked me for help rgrdng KIS 2012 (this same problem) i sent P.M u..but u without even testing my method simply replied like this

"if there will be no updates after using KTR then i think there is no use of using it."

but now telling thanks..haha very funny...see mr.don2 whenever someone was concerned about u r problem 1st respect HIS words n follow their advice.without testing anything dont tel useless words like "its useless method"

i was HURT that day when u behaved like that..now i got my time to reply..thats it..

u got me wrong .go to first page of this thread where there is written "it may not work with updates" for ganjin and then thinked it will be useless without updates and replied the same !!! .today i thought i will give a try since ur very confident about ganjin and i installed and updated which worked and said the same :D

@don2

yup :D i can't agree more :D

forum is a place we learn n try to share n help each other. :)

but what i got here... damn lame words from member that only care to get his app fixed well. :wtf:

so i've decided to stop supplying fix :)

i made the fix in my pc, not in your pc :)

so if it not working in your pc, make fix your self :)

and jofre... -_-

let me tell you some -_-

who the f*ck you thinking you are! :bruce:

you should make a better fix before telling useless words. :angry:

have you make one? :rofl:

sorry im out of the topic, just to make this forum go stright as it should be :D

nsanedown software as it should be <_<

nsaneforum forum as it should be :D

I am using babelpatcher 90 days trial reset and its working win7 64 bit.

kaspersky abcdefg is normally working -_-

I am using babelpatcher 90 days trial reset and its working win7 64 bit.

kaspersky abcdefg is normally working -_-

oh really? :D

congratulation dude :D

yup :D i can't agree more :D

forum is a place we learn n try to share n help each other. :)

but what i got here... damn lame words from member that only care to get his app fixed well. :wtf:

nsanedown software as it should be <_<

nsaneforum forum as it should be :D

I understand the frustration. And really f*** those people who actually contribute nothing and discourage others. Look guys, "box" and "TonyBlair" 's standard coders are rare, not only in nsane forums but in real world. Please encourage the actual coders. "box" has/had an exceptional quality of reverse engineering, don't except that type of smooth trial resets/patches from everyone.

But the coders still left here, are also doing their best. Encourage them. If you can't, shut the f*** your mouth.

@BabelPatcher : If you really angry enough not to provide fixes anymore, I respect your decision. May be you re-consider someday. Except some exceptions, most staffs here (specially DKT27 ) are very polite and friendly IMHO.

And one advice. Many coders are working on Kaspersky, and common people are somehow lost what to use, what not to. You can't simply blame them.

If you want more recognization and member participation, then start with some in which less people have engaged to. Lets start with Vipre maybe...

I believe that Babelpatcher is really good and gives a significant contribution to the forum. Then, his work is valuable not only for Kaspersky but also for the rest.

Keep it up Babelpatcher!!!! ;)

Kaspersky Seguridad 1.0 Rev1

Posted Image

NEW UPDATE (22-January-2012)

Is a colletion of cracks/fixes released till date for KIS, KAS and Pure.

Added updates:

* Kaspersky World 1.2.4.129

* Kaspersky Password Manager 5.0.0.159

* Kaspersky TDSSKiller 2.7.6.0

* KAV Remover Tool 1.0.179

Rest of programs:

* Kaspersky 2012 Trial Reset 1.20 (GANJiN)

* KAV-KIS 2012_TR 1.4 (Babelpatcher)

* liQeNSoft Kaspersky 2012 Activator 1.1 RC

* Kaspersky Update Utility 2.0.1.2015

WARNING:

Kaspersky can detect these utilities as a FALSE VIRUS.

LANGUAGE: ENGLISH-SPANISH-FRENCH

SIZE: 19,0 Mb

Site: http://freakshare.com

Sharecode: /files/4603p07l/Kaspersky-Seguridad-1.0-rev1.exe.html [?]

Site: http://glumbouploads.com

Sharecode: /ou9cq0p68vi5 [?]

Site: http://depositfiles.com

Sharecode: /files/tk9pvutux [?]

It is a collection similar to the Ulisess Seguridad (Eset products), but for Kaspersky products.

its working reallly.

Hi There.Where can I download the trial resetter you are talking about?Will I also be able to have the 91 days with the key?Thanks

link given below for GANJINS TRIAL RESETTER

after trial resetting with GANJINS one use these serials.these serials still working..

SERIAL FOR KIS 2012 QCGUH-J8FF6-33WGA-UBY62

SERIAL FOR KAV 2012 NUS4T-GKF2R-17SCB-4CKPN

u wil surely get 91days lisence.

Hello,

I'm currently downloading the latest version of Kaspersky Internet Security and I'm having

difficulty in deciding if I'll be using the Trial reset tools or the different types of tools that

downloads different keys.

Is there a trial reset tool for Kaspersky box, mara-fix or ESET PureFix? Those trial reset stuffs

for ESET automatically resets itself right? Like you don't need to manually run it everytime

you feel that the program is about to expire?

Well anyway I tried using different types of keys for Kaspersky and it's annoying that one

day it's working after a few days it's now blacklisted.

I wanna try my luck with using some of the trial reset tools.

So, what can you guys recommend me?

I downloaded the latest version of Kaspersky here.

Thanks in advance.

@karlo use proven trial ressets like Kaspersky World 1.2.4.129 you can resset any time you want and activate online 30 days or with this 91 day trial serials :

KIS 2012: QCGUH-J8FF6-33WGA-UBY62

KAV 2012: NUS4T-GKF2R-17SCB-4CKPN

@karlo use proven trial ressets like Kaspersky World 1.2.4.129 you can resset any time you want and activate online 30 days or with this 91 day trial serials :

KIS 2012: QCGUH-J8FF6-33WGA-UBY62

KAV 2012: NUS4T-GKF2R-17SCB-4CKPN

I thought it's going to be automatic. Like I'm planning to install it to some folks who doesn't know how to do the trial reset thing or do crack the program. I thought it's going to be automatically renewed.

@

Karlo

is not posible to automaticaly resset be cose of antiwirus selfdifence module it have selfdifence and canot automaticaly change any instalet files till not turn off the self defence option, every antivirus program has this self defence protection and trial resset canot be automaticaly on antivirusses be cose of that if you want to use kaspersky must learn how to resset if you want to do that or you can youse some cracked antiviruses like Eset with patch and you not gona hawe to resset any time there will by activated for life time !! thats my suggestion to you Karlo !!

after all this garbage you haved posted it is a disfunctional product.

which to the average user is of no use at all.

Archived