Kaspersky 2012 Fixes

madeinheaven

• Replies 2.1k
  • Views 439.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
snowonthetree

all Trial reset not work for me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Read instructions first please. Anyway... what kind of Kaspersky do you have? What trial reset did you use, and how?

all Trial reset not work for me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please read the instruction properly see the screenshots step by step all the trial reset has been posted in the first page currently working.

trial rest with key 91 days not work :(.....come back the ultimate days for example 35

well it is still better than original 30 day and still working

people please use this serial numbers : QCGUH-J8FF6-33WGA-UBY62 - for Kaspersky internet security 2012

NUS4T-GKF2R-17SCB-4CKPN - for Kaspersky antivirus 2012

first reset then activate with this serials online and you wil got a 91 day trial !! dont use the key files thats why you don get a 91 day !!!

THANKS ..it worked..

KIS2012 can be installed on Server 2008 R2 with the Orca edit by also deleting the ErrorIE5 rows.

But there is an application integrity error due to cbi.dll (tried already the patched one in this thread, no way).

I had W2k8R2 from Ms student dr_e_am_Spa_r_k for free, buying a server version of Kasp is not possible to me. I'm a student and I can not afford e_n_dp_oint s_ec_u_rity 8, having same KIS2012 funcionality.

Trying to edit TR12-M4-A1.bat to my needs while I hope mighty Alex Slipknot will add support in Universal Trial Reset, or at least help me in PM if he would not officially let a business product being reset.

Being following this thread for a while, everybody's work appreciated!

@

d366buller

you got fix for Win 7 why dont use that or Xp for example you dont need to buy any software

you got fix for Win 7 why dont use that or Xp for example you dont need to buy any software

I have multiboot, some partitions (if 7 fixes are still working on that), nor I want to custom flash bios or something, if that was done in the past, I'm not up to date in this any more). So I prefer not having any trouble from a 'fixed' OS. Keeping an AV in monthly trial is a minor theft, to me.

But I do not want to go off topic, I can remove my last 2 posts...

Next step is: trying KIS2012 with cbi.dll taken from e_n_dp_oint s_ec_u_rity 8 install, let's see if it works! (by now enyoing trial period, maybe I'll test on a VM)

New problem of my KIS 2012.The TR worked well but the program failed to update online. Database is out of date. I have same problem with my 2 PCs 2 days ago.

I think the Kaspersky send some patchs to blocked update function.

New problem of my KIS 2012.The TR worked well but the program failed to update online. Database is out of date. I have same problem with my 2 PCs 2 days ago.

I think the Kaspersky send some patchs to blocked update function.

thats problem with their server .......so wait for sometime problem will resolve automatically.. -_-

@ maruta

I got the same problem one week ago

update function disabled!!

I TRed Kaspersky and then completely uninstalled it

reinstalled and used a 90-day key

It worked

@ maruta

I got the same problem one week ago

update function disabled!!

I TRed Kaspersky and then completely uninstalled it

reinstalled and used a 90-day key

It worked

I followed your way, not worked.

Have anyone same problem with me?

try uninstalled then TR

reboot and install kaspersky

which TR did you use?

I try GANjiN TR v1.2 then uninstall and re-install and activation with 91key by enter code online(QCGUH-J8FF6-33WGA-UBY62).

Update function not worked. Databases obsolete.

Archived