Kaspersky 2012 Fixes

madeinheaven

With your personal Trial reset, you have no problems with expired licence ?

No ,since yesterday i have make 6 or 7 test on my real PC and that work perfectly but i can only have 30 days ,if i use the 91 days key after the reboot for the trial process,that don't work,

But if i active the trial évaluation after the reboot for the trial process,that work perfectly

• Replies 2.1k
  • Views 452.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
madeinheaven

With your personal Trial reset, you have no problems with expired licence ?

No ,since yesterday i have make 6 or 7 test on my real PC and that work perfectly but i can only have 30 days ,if i use the 91 days key after the reboot for the trial process,that don't work,

But if i active the trial evaluation after the reboot for the trial process,that work perfectly

Thank you pekehman.I am testing now both with 91 day keys and evaluation period i will give it 1 hr lets see if still working. After i will let everyone know.

I have expired licence with your Trial Reset :( :frusty:

Are you sure you disable Kaspersky before use yours trial resetters ?

Cause if you don't disable Kaspersky protection and auto-defense ,it will block your trial resetter without notifications

I use KAV and not KIS

Yes, I disable self defense and protection, then I used your Trial Reset, I reset and reboot and 10 minutes later, I have licence expired.

I retested and wait if this message reappears ;)

Yes, I disable self defense and protection, then I used your Trial Reset, I reset and reboot and 10 minutes later, I have licence expired.

I re test right now for see if it work again ,result in 10/15 mn

Yes,but have you make one reset for test after if your key stay valid or is your first kaspersky 2012 install with this key ?

With my personal resetter (in french if someone will test i give a link : Kaspersky Trial Reset 2011-2012 Final, Password: pekahman ),i have problems only with the 91 days key

I don't want to test your resetter now, because I want to still enjoy Kaspersky free for 2 months....

And are you sure you disable Kaspersky before use your's trial resetter ?

Cause if you don't disable Kaspersky protection and auto-defense ,it will block your trial resetter without notifications

I would suggest that before writing any more comments you read the whole thread. Because everything you say has already been discussed!

The trial resetters don't work!!! After 30 minutes -more or less- Kaspersky will tell you that you have to buy a license!

madeinheaven

It has been one hour now i restart Virtual XP and update Kaspersky several times license for 91 days still on.It appear to be working.

Yes, before I tested with 30 days Trial, I tested your key 90 days OEM, I wait if the message "Licence expired" appears.

It has been one hour now i restart Virtual XP and update Kaspersky several times license for 91 days still on.It appear to be working.

Yes but yesterday it will block the 91 days key after 2 or 3 hours,but with the evaluation period of 30 days work,i wait ,i have reactived one more time 5 mn ago

I have the message "Licence expired" with 90 Days key too :( :fear: :blink: :frusty:

The two options don't work for me :(

madeinheaven

I have the message "Licence expired" with 90 Days key too :( :fear: :blink: :frusty:

Thank you informing well i will leave the download link 6 hours more and look at the activation mean time i will let people try for experiment.

Try a clean reinstall of Kaspersky, and delete manually this key before reinstall it:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\KasperskyLab

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\KasperskyLab

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\SystemCertificates\SPC\Certificates

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\SystemCertificates\SPC\Certificates

Ok I test your solution.

Edit : After uninstall KIS 2012 with Kaspersky Product Remover, all your keys are deleted in registry.

Can I reinstall it ?

Ok I test your solution.

Edit : After uninstall KIS 2012 with Kaspersky Product Remover, all your keys are deleted in registry.

Can I reinstall it ?

No,you must delete the key i write before

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\KasperskyLab deleted

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\SystemCertificates\SPC\Certificates deleted

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\KasperskyLab > There is no Wow6432Node

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\SystemCertificates\SPC\Certificates > There is no Wow6432Node

Posted Image

What can I do ?

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\KasperskyLab deleted

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\SystemCertificates\SPC\Certificates deleted

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\KasperskyLab > There is no Wow6432Node

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\SystemCertificates\SPC\Certificates > There is no Wow6432Node

Posted Image

What can I do ?

It's ok the key "Wow6432Node" are present only if you are under 64bits system

Personally, I am getting so damn tired of Kaspersky (for various reasons) I will never buy their protection (for even 1dollar) I really really hope the new BitDefender 2012 is a success.

Yes robalm,

But Box is not here :( Hope there will be a crack ...

If the keys from the 2011 version works, there will be no problem.

If the keys from the 2011 version works, there will be no problem.

Keys from 2011 works 100% ..Tested & installed 2012 over 2011... It's being over a month now & have 248 days remaining.. :dance2:

madeinheaven

Kaspersky Trial Reset 2011-2012 12.0.0.374 a.b Final by Pekahman [Tested on Virtual Machine XP Pro. over 1 hour with 91 days activation keys still working] : http://bit.ly/oHpB1K

Posted Image

Archived