Kaspersky 2012 Fixes

madeinheaven

• Replies 2.1k
  • Views 450.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

all trial resetters are no longer operational with the new update of Kaspersky Internet Security 2012 - v12.0.0.374 a.b

post-33750-0-37472500-1311167697_thumb.j

all trial resetters are no longer operational with the new update of Kaspersky Internet Security 2012 - v12.0.0.374 a.b

I have the same problem, no trial reset working now... I had to use keys.

¿Someone knows Ganjin's contact?

I have the same problem, no trial reset working now... I had to use keys.

¿Someone knows Ganjin's contact?

you can PM him. He's registered here in the forums.

I just did a reset with "v1.1d_by_GANJiN" first everything was looking fine, but after about 30min I received a message that my key has expired, just like the message "download3r" got.

@Siddharta, I think the Kaspersky ppl might have become aware of all these TRs and found a workaround for the workarounds ;)

Is there a way for me to download the offline updates (with virus definition) for KIS 2012, which is official from Kaspersky and not homemade?

As an example, the follwing link is to download Microsoft Security Essentials Offline Updates:

http://download.microsoft.com/download/DefinitionUpdates/mpam-fex64.exe

I do not use Microsoft Security Essentials and the link just serves as an example.

Thanks for the information. :)

Is there a way for me to download the offline updates (with virus definition) for KIS 2012, which is official from Kaspersky and not homemade?

As an example, the follwing link is to download Microsoft Security Essentials Offline Updates:

http://download.microsoft.com/download/DefinitionUpdates/mpam-fex64.exe

I do not use Microsoft Security Essentials and the link just serves as an example.

Thanks for the information. :)

download kaspersky 2012 update utility-

link http://support.kaspersky.com/updater?level=2

The 90-91 day key is still working though, that is probably because I resetted before they released patch b. At least I have many days left before I might start getting worried!

srinpraveen

The 90-91 day key is still working though, that is probably because I resetted before they released patch b. At least I have many days left before I might start getting worried!

well all these trial resetters stuff seems to be providing very temporary relief...I wish there was some permanent relief. I wish there was really good foolproof trial resetter for KIS 2012

So far the trial resetters have been the best long term permanent solution to keep our AVs updated. All the other cracks proved to be transitory and short term.... -_-

It is only natural to expect Kaspersky to counterattack. :lol:

hello,

yestarday, my trials licence was ending on my kis 2012, so before going to bed, i ran my usual reg file to reset it so at next computer restart, i could renew my trial licence. but to my horror, even if i'm able to get a new one, after a couplem inute, i'm getting a warning from kis saying that my trial has expired and that i've been using kis for 88xx days!! also the date from trial licence get changed to 2035 instead of 2011!

i've also tried using Ganjin T.R. (http://www.nsaneforums.com/topic/89242-kaspersky-internet-security-and-antivirus-2012-1200374-final-screenshots-activation-medicine/page__view__findpost__p__312933) to the same result!

i've also tried using one of those 91 days trials keys but the result is always the same, after a short time, i'm getting the same message from kis

anyone here with some advice or in the same situation?

hello,

yestarday, my trials licence was ending on my kis 2012, so before going to bed, i ran my usual reg file to reset it so at next computer restart, i could renew my trial licence. but to my horror, even if i'm able to get a new one, after a couplem inute, i'm getting a warning from kis saying that my trial has expired and that i've been using kis for 88xx days!! also the date from trial licence get changed to 2035 instead of 2011!

i've also tried using Ganjin T.R. (http://www.nsaneforums.com/topic/89242-kaspersky-internet-security-and-antivirus-2012-1200374-final-screenshots-activation-medicine/page__view__findpost__p__312933) to the same result!

i've also tried using one of those 91 days trials keys but the result is always the same, after a short time, i'm getting the same message from kis

anyone here with some advice or in the same situation?

I had the same problem, (but I used the resetter after 5 days to try it out). I was told to use trial resetter every 30 days, probably after the license expires and not before. I have not used Kaspersky before, so unfortunately I can't say what will happen after a trial license expires and i use resetter!

keys trial no expired

wait for update trialreset

kaspersky 2011 no problem with keys trials 91days

keys trial no expired

wait for update trialreset

kaspersky 2011 no problem with keys trials 91days

We know that 91 day trail keys work well, and that it is Kaspersky that has released an update that makes "trail resets" not worked.

we're not alone avia, give a look here

looks like the patch b has (let's hope) temporary made the T.R. unusable.

madeinheaven
Lets all we wait for a updated trial resetter from Ganjin or Kaspersky World till then only option using key files method at the moment.

I do not understand what you mean by: "and after change last 3 digit with any number save and close Registry Editor Now."

madeinheaven

I do not understand what you mean by: "and after change last 3 digit with any number save and close Registry Editor Now."

In the example string : {D032082A-1717-4DE7-9E4C-646563F732E1}

Change last 3 digit : 2E1

Like : 6H5 [or any combination as you like]

I still dont fully understand, we'll see if I was right, I has just done a reset and used the 91 day trail key.

madeinheaven

I still dont fully understand, we'll see if I was right, I has just done a reset and used the 91 day trail key.

Well you can use 91 days keys or 30 day original Kaspersky trial time its up to you.

madeinheaven

Posted Image

Here is the example string just change last 3 digit to any different 3 digit click ok.

Archived