Kaspersky 2012 Fixes

madeinheaven

• Replies 2.1k
  • Views 450k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm sorry for being a noob but how to download the Kaspersky 2012 Trial Reset + NagBox Removal (REG + BAT) at mediafire. Please HELP with detail information. I've got to say that I do not have a mediafire account.

Just put the two parts of the link together, then copy and paste it above in your browser: http: //....... and download.!!! :lol:

Also Saduff's trial reset is a good option for those who may be a bit afraid of the resetters, after all Kaspersky red-flags them all. Have a look;

File name:

Kaspersky 2012 Trial Reset x86.bat

Submission date:

2011-06-26 17:23:58 (UTC)

Current status:

finished

Result:

0/ 41 (0.0%)

Additional information

MD5 : 6a8ac77de6b455f53e365d69101ac0e1

SHA1 : 74c5a99627d673534aeb248cfde29feec5a588b6

SHA256: bb708e1cdab4f1839e6c00dffe6807d229c2a6ee8a3c0e47a55e112f17cf4af7

See report yourself

File name:

Kaspersky 2012 Trial Reset x86.reg

Submission date:

2011-06-26 17:25:57 (UTC)

Current status:

finished

Result:

0/ 42 (0.0%)

Additional information

MD5 : 96ebd983c143e324e52ebf577c8e7613

SHA1 : e33cec1f1a18e1cb028f508589732c547152e349

SHA256: ed56755127ea413b29598fb91a8fb85c81414e732a8259121e08fb9879027ce3

See Report yourself.

File name: Kaspersky 2012 NagBox Remover x86.reg

Submission date: 2011-06-26 17:32:09 (UTC)

Current status: finished

Result: 0/ 29 (0.0%)

Additional information

MD5 : 88cb6bfd6ec58b7ada1d08ced5f34afb

SHA1 : a179785c30b975c5c62b4d0a928b75fe1eb4473b

SHA256: ed7fdc8576ca5a043276481f784c696fbe34b91ae4d5b6bd78388c84542ee4cc

See report yourself.

Njoy

srinpraveen

@Siddarth and others

Just joined this forum. I am amazed by the clarity of information that this forum gives and the extent of details that it gives about the trial resetters. I was using avira free all the while. Recently I thought why not I try using Kaspersky internet security 2012 with a trial resetter. Unfortunately I didn't know that this forum existed and I just saw a youtube video, followed the instructions and downloaded KIS 2012 from the link given in it and also the trial resetter that was bundled along in the link. The procedure appears similar to what is mentioned here. But am not sure if this Gunjin's version of trial resetter. Oh yes its ganjin's one.

But can anyone explain to me how a trial resetter works? Because I am not so much used to using a trial resetter before and do not really understand its intricacies. Basically, yesterday I had gone ahead and installed the KIS 2012 using the instructions in the youtube video link ans applied the trial resetter. Yesterday KIS 2012 was showing 30 days left in the license window of the KIS control panel.

I was expecting that today also it would display 30 days left, But i see 29 days left. So how does it work exactly? Does it reset the license to "30 days left" after 30 more days from now?

By the way, KIS had been reporting the gunjin's trial resetter as a "hijacking tool". So I added an exception in settings to just ignore this file and allow it complete access. I have done this right , haven't I? I hope so.

There is some discussion here going on about the trial resetter being valid only for 91 days. What's all that about? Can someone briefly explain to me whether the trial resetter I have just installed will last continuosly?

@ srinpraveen

ganjin Trial-Resetter is approved to be working and clear; You can trust it;

Kaspersky Trial resetter removes/deletes any trace of Kaspersky Licensing on your system; so you can get a new license key by going online and activating your Kaspesrky_AV or IS_by choosing [Activate Trial version]...

sometimes Kaspersky makes some changes in his registry on its new releases by daily update and then current working Trial Resetter wont work anymore; so you should wait for a new Trial resetter if it happens;

I think that's enough to just follow this topic;

Nsane is a safe place ;)

@ Ehsan ..well explained ;) keep up the good work ...+1 :D

dear friend can any budy tell me how to enable KSN.........bcoz whenever i click on cloud protection it display "asses to KSN is disable" and check ur internet connection . my system is always connected to internet ...need help... :unsure:

srinpraveen

@Ehsan, Wow....wonderfully worded reply. Its crystal clear. Thanks for giving me the basic understanding about the trial resetters. :D

dear friend can any budy tell me how to enable KSN.........bcoz whenever i click on cloud protection it display "asses to KSN is disable" and check ur internet connection . my system is always connected to internet ...need help... :unsure:

Check the link here in post # 86 by @ OveR...How to enable or disable the Kaspersky Security Network service ;) I hope it help.

dear friend can any budy tell me how to enable KSN.......:unsure:

If you still cannot do it, don't bother, is a known (visual) bug. As far as I know, it won't even be fixed in the next hotfix, so we might be stuck with it for a long time. If you right-click on a executable file, select "Check rep in KSN", and you get results, KSN is working - it's just that screen in the GUI that doesn't properly update. Functionality is unaffected.

dear friend can any budy tell me how to enable KSN.......:unsure:

If you still cannot do it, don't bother, is a known (visual) bug. As far as I know, it won't even be fixed in the next hotfix, so we might be stuck with it for a long time. If you right-click on a executable file, select "Check rep in KSN", and you get results, KSN is working - it's just that screen in the GUI that doesn't properly update. Functionality is unaffected.

thanx toyo .....

How do i use the 91 day trial key and trial reset?I enter they key first, then apply the trial reset?

How to reset for 91 days

Summary

0º. Turn off your internet connection.
1st. Go to settings>>>Advanced settings and unmark self-defense.

Posted Image

2.nd Exit Kaspersky from the icon on the toolbar>>>EXIT
3rd. Apply the trial reset of your choice.
4rth Reboot.
5th. Reset with internet connection OFF, it will fail but it will give the chance to choose a 91 day -trial key-file that you must have around i.e. your desktop.

Posted Image

6th. So browse, choose the keyfile and activate.

Posted Image

Result

Posted Image

Enjoy!

P.S. No need to enter any code if you are resetting.

Compared to KIS 2010, KIS 2012 conducts rootkit scan on a much regular interval, maybe once very few hours. How can I reduce the frequency of rootkit scan in KIS 2012? I am afraid that excessive rootkit scan will cause more wear and tear to my hard disk.

Thanks for the advice. :)

Compared to KIS 2010, KIS 2012 conducts rootkit scan on a much regular interval, maybe once very few hours. How can I reduce the frequency of rootkit scan in KIS 2012? I am affaid that excessive rootkit scan will cause more wear and tear to my hard disk.

Thanks for the advice. :)

:rolleyes:

dear friend u can disable rootkit scan ---- follow instruction ----->

go to general scan setting -----> unmark perform regular rootkit scan .........

thats all ....... but it is not recommended.... :rolleyes:

Well I don't like people giving false reports. :angry:

See here

Posted Image

Posted Image

From Today, KIS is showing that the 90 days trial license expired :(

keys working fine :frusty:

Posted Image

...and for me:

Posted Image

Dudulz.

our Lic will expire at the same time :D

...and for me:

Dudulz.

our Lic will expire at the same time :D

same expire :D

if keys expired or balcklist, kaspersky OEM version cannot use trial :lol:

motograter

The expire is a bug. I had it tell me that your trial is no longer valid and that the key expired 47936 days ago please purchase a commercial license and that was with the normal 30 day trial and not the 91 day key. Was a fresh install and never used any cracks.

Archived