madeinheaven

Supremo Phantom

grab it while it lasts and make your backups...

• Replies 2.3k
  • Views 717.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
madeinheaven

Thanks a lot for this key

with hope it will live much longer than the previous one

Don't expect the key live longer more than 24 hours, will be blacklisted soon. People posting the keys here for you back up registry data then use it after the key blacklisted.

Site: https://hotfile.com

Sharecode: /dl/157431297/d06cafb/My_Filters_4089_to_Liberator_3915.txt.rar.html [?]

Thanks for this hack, Ad Muncher working like a charm (cleaning ads like a premium service)

Arfff just missed two keys. Both seem to be blacklisted. It was fast...

Anyway, thank you guys.

calguyhunk

ASUS P5Q BIOS 2209, CORE2DUO E8400 3.00GHz, RAM KINGSTON KVR800D2N6/2G 4x2GB, HDD 1x160GB (OS) + 5x1TB, GFX ASUS HD6670 1GB GDDR5, MONITOR LG W2486L, CREATIVE SOUNDBLASTER AUDIGY 4, PSU CORSAIR TX750, Windows 7 Ultimate 64bits / Windows Server 2008 R2 Enterprise.

Nice rig, but 750 Watts for a 6650 and 5 drives in RAID? A bit of an overkill with a capital 'O' innit? :P

bad luck for me, i have a lot of custom filter :angry:

and my backup don't work, it still always show invalid license, (sharing violation) :wtf:

dany007119966

hi all for me backup not work WTF :(( any solution this key post it is not working

any hellp thanks

i can only go normal 30 day trial and cow is white

Better not to post it anywhere. It's better to PM everyone interested. It will last much longer that way, especially when knowing that this thread is being watched. (Perhaps a mechanism could be created to auto-send all thread subscribers?)

ialwaysdid

@alanon

good idea bro at least the key will be valid for more than a 24 hours :D

Better not to post it anywhere. It's better to PM everyone interested. It will last much longer that way, especially when knowing that this thread is being watched. (Perhaps a mechanism could be created to auto-send all thread subscribers?)

This key will be posted on the Russian forum. In any case, after two hours it will be blocked.

http://www.nsaneforu...040#entry428008

ialwaysdid

This key will be posted on the Russian forum. In any case, after two hours it will be blocked.

will u post it here ?

Don't know if I have asked this... But, for whatever reason, when I backed up the files when I had a legit basic license I am left with the trial clock counting down upon restoration of the files from a legit license (!). So what happens when the 'trial period' ends, do I just restore using my first back-up - the back-up that now renders my 'license' trial? Or do I just get a neverending trial period? Not gonna do anything until the 18 days is up.

Appreciate any help.

Thanks.

Supremo Phantom

tool_band,

back up the 4 files mentioned earlier before your license expires and keep that set safe. you can use it to get your updates and staying registered even after the license validity has expired. Read my post earlier regarding how that works when you come to that point.

whatwhat001

Hi,

I have some question, any help would be appreciated!!

For the method ==> Ad Muncher Basic-How To Extend Unlimited Trial With Change MAC Address

Before I do it, can I ask.. for example,

1)Now my cow is RED because it pass 30 days trial period.

2)Then I use the MAC Address changing method (change mac from 00-00-00-00-00-11 to 99-99-99-99-99-11)

3)Re-start Ad Muncher and click 30 days trial period

4)Update The Advert List

***5)Can I change my MAC Address to the original one (ex.00-00-00-00-00-11) IMMEDIATELY?

Will My RED COW turn to red again (after restart or turn off my PC) after I change MAC address to the original one

OR Do I have to leave the NEW MAC Address to be able to get the WHITE COW?

The Reason is I have many other programs that using MAC Address in order to CHECK the registration data. It means everytime if I have to change my MAC Address, those programs will need to register again, and that will make me a lot of hard work every 30 days.

Thank you so much for any help!!!

why all are after admuncher,adblock is far better then admuncher and do not slow down browser.

I have legal license and i even not using it on my computer

why all are after admuncher,adblock is far better then admuncher and do not slow down browser.

I have legal license and i even not using it on my computer

Good point.

Nice rig, but 750 Watts for a 6650 and 5 drives in RAID? A bit of an overkill with a capital 'O' innit? :P

Nah, my gfx is working in normal mode (not overclocked and don't use pcie electrical connectors), my 5 hdd isn't in raid (fixed for turnoff in 15 minutes), maybe I'll change to 1000watts but need $$$.

Supremo Phantom

stranger/keyman,

one reason...adblock works in FF, NOT in IE, and ad muncher is for ALL browsers. in has been effective in not only blocking the ads, there was a time when it was also used as a tool to help register total uninstall as a workaround. it has an excellent performance history, regularly updated to block latest ad sites.

second, if you do have a spare license that you do not intend to use, you might as well share it here for others who do wish to use this product.

I'd be interested in any license via pm, if not being posted on this forum... Would that be ok? What is the url for this aforementioned russian forum? Sorry if I'm being a bit cheaky.

:)

The key is posted on the Russian forum.

The administrator of this forum (CRYSTAL) - Skunk

Skunk - stinky little beast.

Archived