madeinheaven

• Replies 2.3k
  • Views 716.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I do not understand the logic, the beta version have update and the final not...... :frusty: :frusty: !As they gave up the final version! :lol: :rolleyes:

I do not understand the logic, the beta version have update and the final not...... :frusty: :frusty: !As they gave up the final version! :lol: :rolleyes:

In the past , Ad Muncher developers did that to block cracked versions.

79.163.123.65.443 ( Unnamed) working @AdvOR

So if you are blocked cracked v4.92 , then the new beta version should be blocked! All use the same license "KomputerSWIAT" :rolleyes: :s

lol, you're worrying yourself too much...you have two choices it seems......stick to v4.92 and get no updates or change to v 4.93 beta and get current updates :)

So if you are blocked cracked v4.92 , then the new beta version should be blocked! All use the same license "KomputerSWIAT" :rolleyes: :s

KomputerSWIAT is not a crack , it is a LEGAL ( from a Poland magazine promotion ) leaked register key ( totally different).

For example the Unlimited Trial is a crack and you cant update to the latest filters because of the way Ad Muncher developers do stuff ^_^

I thought it was just mine that stopped updating ^_^ I uninstalled and back to Adblock Plus. Tbh I haven't missed it so far, sure I will though as it does a lot more than just block ads.

The new webrequest API for chrome cannot come fast enough. I only am really using Admuncher b/c Chrome does not have a proper adblocker, so the incoming new API should fix that so Chrome's adblock plus can be as powerful as the Firefox one. I don't think I am stand doing the advOr thing.

Jordan de Souza

The new webrequest API for chrome cannot come fast enough. I only am really using Admuncher b/c Chrome does not have a proper adblocker, so the incoming new API should fix that so Chrome's adblock plus can be as powerful as the Firefox one. I don't think I am stand doing the advOr thing.

Bye bye! Posted Image

Anybody know what happened to Madmasles's manual update files? no updates for a while now

Ad Muncher no longer support update files to version 4.91 that's why Madmasles not able to get new update files lets wait for a while if he decide to crack v4.92 or v4.93.

It seems that they broke the way we used over poland proxy! It will probably be the same with the final version 4.93! Obviously not, but because it is in beta and is in their interest to have more people testing the program! It remains the only hope for the crack! :frusty:

Unfortunately, delete all, a program so useful, separation is not so happy! :frusty:

Thanks Madeinheaven for the blacklist site upgrade :)

So is Ad Muncher v4.92 unable to update?

After 2 weeks, I found a proxy in advOR but it has no updates?

I'm stuck here:

Ad Muncher v4.92 Build 32700/3726

Can someone tell me if there are newer updates for this version?

they will block, and that version v4.93 when comes out of beta phase! Something they did very well at our expense ! :frusty:

Does LIBERATOR still work? I'm pretty sure using proxies is long gone so I think I think using LIBERATOR is going to be the way to go.

So does LIBERATOR still work? Does it work for Ad Muncher v4.92?

Does LIBERATOR still work? I'm pretty sure using proxies is long gone so I think I think using LIBERATOR is going to be the way to go.

No, no it's a long time that Liberator patch was working .... At this time the only way is to use Tor (or similar) + polish proxies.

No, no it's a long time that Liberator patch was working .... At this time the only way is to use Tor (or similar) + polish proxies.

I was afraid of that. Once the new version comes out, I think we'll have to wait a long time before we can use it. this is by far the best software out there.

Archived