Do you smoke weed?

nsane

Do you smoke weed?  

142 members have voted

1. 1. Do you smoke weed?

• Yes
    • No

Old thread but timeless topic, so hell yes I do!! :D

Actually most of the times I smoke hash (hashish) but it's the same thing of course, usually more potent actually.. You smokers know what it is.. ;)

But sure I've smoked normal weed too, but since I have a good supply of hash, why not get the potent stuff? It's also easier to carry with you everywhere.. :P

Keep smoking fellas, you know it's good for you..! :bong:

• Replies 118
  • Views 68.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When I was in Iraq, I smoked the Hookah with some Iraqi dudes.... still not sure what was in that shit. It was good though. Its probably a good thing that I haven't had a piss test for a while.

When I was in Iraq, I smoked the Hookah with some Iraqi dudes.... still not sure what was in that shit. It was good though. Its probably a good thing that I haven't had a piss test for a while.

Yeah they would of got you :rofl: :)

• 5 months later...

I only use them sometimes, I also smoke cigarettes sometimes too.

I don't need them to keep myself happy, but I like it once in a while.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Nope.. and wont do it to.

Smoking some water pipe.. with apple flavor is the only thing I smoke.. (from time to time with friends)

if alcohol.. it's like soda for me when it's time for some alcohol..(so not every weekend etc etc..) :P

Tea made from marijuana leaves is less harmful to you than alcohol any day...Not advocating anything but just as a fact.. to be considered alcohol is not good for you either.. especially..when you consider what it does to your skin.. aging, cirrhosis of the liver.. alcoholic hepatitis... ( many more related problems ) and depending on where you live.. worse for punishment. fines, imprisonment.. and cause more deaths per year..

Just because something is legal never means it isn't bad for you.. and the general perspective ( by of or for your peers or anyone's campaign ) on the matter is not always correct...

• 2 weeks later...

YES! it's fun smoking weed specially when you do it with friends .... LAUGH TRIP to the max. Lolz :dance2:

Never, not even a cigarette :D

That`s the way it should be. How do you think I reached 97 years old and still full of good health ?

Almost did it, but somewhy always couldn't get it... But I decided I will not touch any weed in my life.

-------------------------------

Good for you and for the world. Too much people with diseases already exists...

But if some prefer to die using drugs let them die because they are useless for the World.

Less silly people, more abundance for those who wish to stay alive... :P

Archived