Do you smoke weed?

nsane

Do you smoke weed?  

142 members have voted

1. 1. Do you smoke weed?

• Yes
    • No

Me neither. I dont smoke anything. Also im underage to smoke in the US. Dont worry im not a 10 year old on forums.

So r u 11 years old ? :lol:

By the way wats underage(age).... in US ? :D

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 118
  • Views 68.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If I'm correct: 18 for cigs, 21 for alcohol drinks.

state of tennesse and utah is 19 for cigs. unknown about the US terrories. its 21 for alcohol because of an illegal federal law that would steal highwya money if the states didnt raise the drinking age. (btw i dont smoke nor drink) but please you all keep doing it because i dont want to pay for the lost tax revue if you all stop. if everyone stop smoking for 1 week they could bring some cities and states down.

remember the founder witch of MADD is now a paid lobbiest for the alcohol companies. MADD is and always wasl a for profit thug organision that robs the chapter members with fees and require booklet purchasing. it was never about the kids. just money.

actually weed could be GOOD for you, read the very top article in the world news section of the frontpage :P

actually weed could be GOOD for you, read the very top article in the world news section of the frontpage ;)

:P I refuse to read it and i refuse to believe it! Read your PM's, i need personal help ;)

• 3 weeks later...
state of tennesse and utah is 19 for cigs.  unknown about the US terrories.  its 21 for alcohol because of an illegal federal law that would steal highwya money if the states didnt raise the drinking age.  (btw i dont smoke nor drink)  but please you all keep doing it because i dont want to pay for the lost tax revue if you all stop.  if everyone stop smoking for 1 week they could bring some cities and states down.

remember the founder witch of MADD is now a paid lobbiest for the alcohol companies.  MADD is and always wasl a for profit thug organision that robs the chapter members with fees and require booklet purchasing.  it was never about the kids.  just money.

Well i don't really know about state of tennesse and utah, know that in most states in the us min age to buy cigs is 18 and alcohol is 21. I smoke and drink for some time bb, wanna enjoy this life. Never know next on me :D

Money doesn't smell and never lie :D

I've been smoking Marijuana for about 2 years now, I started when I tried my own first joint to myself. A wonderful way to start.

It took around about 3 minutes to smoke (Non-constant) and I got high for the first time, I felt relaxed and in a senseless world, it is a feeling I get everytime I get high. Probably unique to me.

I now smoke around about a Quarter every weekend, I splash out not that often so I have a reasonable excuse to do so.

It doesn't harm you either, unless you smoke it with Tobacco, of which I reguarly do, but normally a Plastic 'Chillers' bong with do me fine.

Glass bongs are the best, I'm still saving up for a 235 pound glass bong, with 3 gauses and an external pipe.

Long live Weed.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yep I am in the right forum if the head guy is a stoner :) Yes I smoke it, It is a lot better than a lot of the prescribed drugs I have to take.

I do not smoke it all the time. Bills and food come first.

But yeah I still smoke it. and hang with people that do not.

But they know I do.

I think it should be legal!.

It is far less dangorours than alcohol.

Guest klausindeed

Yes, for a few years now actually and have yet to see one negative effect. But I do not smoke cigarettes or drink alcohol. I am a strictly weed man.

EDIT: It's funny because when I smoked the most pot, every day usually more then once, last winter I did better in school then when I was sober. Go figure.

guess you're proof to the topic somone posted a while back. was about some scientist that was arguing how THC was actually IMPROVING brain growth in small mice, tho he couldn't prove it was the same for humans. i mean, imagin for second..."yes, here, smoke this joint for a few moments. now, i'm going to cut the back region of your skull open so i can have nice close look at the effects it's having on your brain". i doubt anyone would volunteer for that :o

guess you're proof to the topic somone posted a while back. was about some scientist that was arguing how THC was actually IMPROVING brain growth in small mice, tho he couldn't prove it was the same for humans. i mean, imagin for second..."yes, here, smoke this joint for a few moments. now, i'm going to cut the back region of your skull open so i can have nice close look at the effects it's having on your brain". i doubt anyone would volunteer for that :rasta:

Well who ever does will be honored as a hero to all those Marijuana users. :P

Lol, but seriously I dont smoke cigs or weed. Cigs are disgusting in my opinion cause i know someone who does and its just sad in many ways. As for Marijuana, thats a no too. :o

But i honestly dont mind if others smoke weed as long as it doesnt hurt me in anyway. (unlike drinking and smoking cigaretts.):D

my mom always says "if ur gonna do drugs smoke marijuana!" its better than crack n cocaine n acid and all that other wierd shit they make in the labs sumwhere that does actual damage to your body. i mean cmon, its a frikin plant :o just dont go overboard. so fuck yea :D

• 10 months later...

I'm weird already... then (on a very rare ocasions) some weed kicks in... :blink:

So yes! I recon its not much more harmfull than alcohol- matter of being not addicted :)

Bolt_Gundam510

i smoked weed twice now. in the past year i smoke it some times but not as an every day thing though. now i do smoke cigs. i would rather smoke weed than do acid, cocane, amoung other hard drugs out there. now i know how Nsane and Lite got there name Nsane for going crazy when he smokes it{just jokeing here} and Lite couse he's probley higher than cloud 9 heh heh. :)

Archived