Internet Download Manager 6.04 Build 2

Bizarre™

Hmm, strange happening just started today. Using IDM 6.4 Build 2 with the newish Unreal Patch 6.xx. Get this error message when trying to download: "Internet Download Manager has been registered with a fake serial number. Be aware that the cracked product may work incorrectly and download files with errors. Thus we advice you to purchase the full-featured product." Have never seen this error message before and been using IDM for 5+ years. IDM then closed by itself. Guess I will try to reset to the original .exe and try to repatch it or use a different patch..

• Replies 85
  • Views 11k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

Same here. Just couple of hours ago. The good news is. I used the other patch and it worked. It's posted on frontpage. :)

I didn't get to use the UnReAL Alpha patch, I was using the SnD patch and it stopped working for me too. I tried then the ZWT patch, but after patching the program wouldn't open. The only alternative would be the fix REA which I didn't download when it was released!!!

• Administrator

Crap. Both UnReAL Alpha patch and SnD has stopped working. The developer is on a roll. Maybe we need a urgent workaround or a new fix.

tried 3 fixes all no go unreal, snd and zwt :fear:

even the host file trick doesn't work :nono:

The UnREaL RCE fails during downloading with that dialog box (refer to screenshot, above.) If one clicks 'OK' on that dialog box the default browser is kicked open to an IDM page preaching about the ills of using a cracked IDM.

BTW, the file I uploaded works for me - there's no need to patch anything (one can also register IDM with a custom name.)

i using this

http://www.mediafire.com/

?bxc02mbcb0m0ryb

so far no problem,download from prs-distro 10.12.2010

newpicture063.jpg

The UnREaL RCE fails during downloading with that dialog box (refer to screenshot, above.) If one clicks 'OK' on that dialog box the default browser is kicked open to an IDM page preaching about the ills of using a cracked IDM.

BTW, the file I uploaded works for me - there's no need to patch anything (one can also register IDM with a custom name.)

i using this

http://www.mediafire.com/

?bxc02mbcb0m0ryb

so far no problem,download from prs-distro 10.12.2010

Yeah, this is the one that does not work on 6.04 Build 2 - when you're downloading something.

working for me

newpicture064.jpg

newpicture065.jpg

• Administrator

As for Alpha Patcher. Download couple of files and complete it. It will be blacklisted for sure, sooner or later. ;)

The UST p&K also worked perfect for me

Site: http://www.multiupload.com

Code: /NQMI8W4BVX

This one is working for me so far ... downloaded 2 files is still working :thumbsup: thanks!

I using Internet Download Manager 6.xx- Generic Patch_UnREaL RCE so far no problem

same here!

Hi,

1. Delete this key from registry

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Internet Download Manager]

2. Uninstall IDM - Complete

3. Reboot

4. Download this reg file

Site: http://www.mediafire.com

Code: /?w6ignx2rl4erhv3

Note: This file is hosted under a free account and may be deleted anytime!

5. Install IDM, and exit it after install

6. Replace IDMan.exe with Merc REA fix (posted in this thread)

7. Do NOT use REA's Reg file to register, but use the one you have just downloaded.

8. Now run IDM.

(9. If it does not run, I'm sorry. You are out of luck. )

10. Enjoy!

Peace.

Archived